剧集 | 基和皮尔(2012) | 导航列表
we disagree with you.
我们反对
We think you should run the country from...
我们觉得你治理国家应该
not the middle.
不走中间道路
Well, that's why we're here.
所以我们今日才要齐聚在此啊
If you would, I'd just appreciate some feedback
如果你们不介意 我很希望你们能
on some new ideas and directions for this country.
就我对治理国家的一些新政策来给意见
Feel free to agree or disagree.
你们支持或反对皆可
Whatever you want.
随你们意思
We're gonna disagree.
我们要反对
所以就说反话 让他们支持奥巴马的政见
本段在恶搞反对党的人什么都反对
Yeah, disagree. Disagree.
没错 反对 反对
Disagree.
反对
First, I think the government is too big.
首先 我觉得政♥府♥编制太庞大
I think we need to shrink the size of the federal government
我们应该精简联邦政♥府♥的编制
so that all decisions can be made at the state level.
好让各项政策都能够在州政♥府♥阶段进行决策
We disagree, Mr. President.
我们反对 总统先生
You drive a hard bargain, you win.
你们太会讨价还价 你们赢了
There we go.
我们赢啦
Big government it is.
不缩减联邦政♥府♥编制
Next up, this has been a hot button issue,
接下来这事比较烫手山芋
but I think we can settle it right here.
但我觉得我们能在这里解决掉它
No taxes for rich people.
富人不需要付税
We completely disagree!
我们坚决反对
Round two goes to you guys.
第二轮你们再度获得胜利
Okay.
很好
More taxes for the rich.
富人再加税
What the fuck!
我♥操♥ 怎么回事
What is happening to us?
我们这是怎么了
Man, I am taking a beating here, guys.
我被你们打得落花流水啊 各位
All right, last issue-- immigration.
好了 最后一个议题 移♥民♥
Now, we need to secure our borders.
我们应该加强边防守卫
And anybody who's here illegally
任何非法滞留在美国领土的人
should be hunted down and deported.
都应该被缉拿归案 遣返回国
We disagree!
我们反对
We are a country of immigrants! No!
美国是移♥民♥♥国♥家 不要啊
We need a clear path to citizenship
我们应该为已经在美国本土的非法移♥民♥
for all of those who are already here!
扫开获取身份的重重阻碍
Aah! Help me!
谁来帮帮我啊
Great, I love your ideas.
太好了 我喜欢你们的主意
Lastly, we cannot regulate firearms.
最后 我们不能管制枪♥支♥
Yes, we can!
是的 我们能
Yes, we can! Yes, we can!
是的 我们能 是的 我们能
Yes, we can! Yes, we can!
是的 我们能 是的 我们能
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
If you guys say so.
这可是你们的意思
And nobody better throw me a cigarette.
你们可千万别丢根烟给我抽抽啊
Ain't I a stinker?
我不是臭流氓吧
Oh, hell no, you a demon! No, no, you a demon.
我靠 你是魔鬼 走开 你是魔鬼
Good night, everybody! Thank you!
晚安各位 谢谢大家
When you get married, you can't hang out with a girl
结婚以后就不能跟
who is just a friend anymore.
任何女性普通朋友玩了
No, no, that's not true.
不不不 才不是这样呢
There are some women out there who are more than willing
世上还是有不少女人能欣然接受
to let you hang out with your female friends.
自己男人跟他们的女性朋友玩的
Okay, well, when l meet that mythical bitch-
行 我见到这位奇女子的那天
my knee will hit the floor.
就是我单膝跪地求婚之日
剧集 | 基和皮尔(2012) | 导航列表