剧集 | 基和皮尔(2012) | 导航列表
然后投给没干掉奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥的人啊
But why would you do it? Why would you do it?
但你为什么要这么做 为什么呢
I mean, God damn.
我了个去哦
I plan to run a clean campaign,
我计划要来一场干净的选举
one based on the issues and the accomplishments
主要宣传我对各种议题的政见
of my administration.
和任内已达成的建树
But I'm gonna tell you right now,
但我现在就能告诉你
if the Republicans-- if they had caught Osama bin Laden,
如果今天是那帮共和党狗抓到的本·拉♥登♥
there wouldn't even be an election, man.
那他们会连选举都懒得选
They'd just put a crown on his head,
直接会给他们候选人头上皇冠加冕
and give him a castle, and just call him
给他一座城♥堡♥ 然后称呼他为
the King of America, and that's be it.
"美国之王" 然后就没了
I said, that'd be it!
然后就没了
All right, all right, all right.
好了 好了 好了
Just, you know, bring it down a notch, there, Luther.
稍微收敛 克制一点 卢瑟
Okay, come on, Luther, man,
搞啥呢 卢瑟
you're straight up out of control, brother.
你♥他♥妈♥这是神经病失控了啊
Well, I-- it's not that bad.
也没那么差
Okay, don't beat yourself up, it's okay.
也别太苛责自己 没事[给自己拍拍肩]
'Scuse me.
抱歉
Can a nigga get a lozenge?
能给咱死黑鬼兄弟来个喉糖吗
Now, Luther, you-- you-- you can't say that word.
卢瑟 你 你不能说那个词
Actually it says right here, I can say it whenever I want.
其实这上面写了 我想说随时都能说
I guess I can say it too.
看来我也够资格说
Good night,
晚安
my niggas.
各位死黑鬼们
Okay, so here's a very sad thing--
好的 有一件很悲哀的事
Jordan and I could not be rappers.
我跟乔丹当不了饶舌歌♥手
Couldn't do it.
不能够
Seriously, Jordan? Are you seriously fronting?
乔丹 你真的假的 你真要打肿脸充胖子
We have absolutely no street cred whatsoever.
我们完全没有街头经历还是名声之类的
What am I supposed to rap about,
我能饶什么歌♥词
my master's degree in fine arts?
我的美术硕士学位吗
I-- I-- did I-- I-- I-- dropped out of college, so, you know,
我 我 我大学辍学 所以你懂的
I still got that-- I still got that--
我还是有那 还是有那街头...
You dropped out of Sarah Lawrence College
你是从莎拉劳伦斯学院辍学的
制♥作♥人J·J·艾布拉姆斯 列侬遗孀小野洋子等
该学院出过的知名校友有婚纱设计师王薇薇
in Westchester County,
威斯特徹斯特县的那家
which makes you educated and a lesbian.
所以你不止受过高等教育 还是个死拉拉
I'm saying-- it's just, you gotta twist it, man.
我的意思是 你得改编一下啊
You just gotta Oh, you gotta twist it.
你得转一下 转变一下是吧
Yeah. You gotta you gotta twist it.
是啊 得变一下
I'm talking about-- yeah, you-- you do!
我的意思是... 真的啦
Talking about, yo, check it--
比如像这样 你听
♪ Yo, NYC, born and raised ♪
♪ 我在纽约市土生土长 ♪
♪ In the playground is where I spent most of my days ♪
♪ 我整天都泡在游乐场 ♪
No, you did not! No, you didn't!
靠 你不是吧 你不是吧
Fresh Prince of BelAir? Hold up, hold up, hold up.
改《新鲜王子妙事多》主题曲吗 等等 你等我一下
All right, I ain't finished, I ain't finished:
好了 我刚才还没唱完 还有呢
♪ Yo, all I had was my smarts, and then the liberal arts ♪--
♪ 我有才智加素质教育 ♪
No! ♪ came into my life ♪
不行 ♪ 我的这一生... ♪
No, can't All right
不能好吗 好吧
No, because you cannot say the words "liberal arts"
饶舌歌♥曲里怎么可以用到"素质教育"
in a rap song. Fine.
这种词呢 好吧
All y'all rappers out there think y'all hard
你们这些饶舌歌♥手觉得自己很硬汉
'cause what y'all been through?
见过各种大风大浪
Hey, check it out.
听好了
♪ It was Friday night chillin' ♪
♪ 某个周五夜休息 ♪
♪ On my front lawn ♪
♪ 在我家前院晃晃 ♪
♪ Me and my crew, I had my bathrobe on ♪
♪ 我和我一群兄弟 我穿着浴袍在那 ♪
♪ Everybody high ♪
♪ 大家都嗨到不行 ♪
♪ Just watched X-Men ♪
♪ 刚刚看完《X战警》 ♪
♪ Got plenty chicken heads ♪
♪ 有很多吹♥箫♥妹子 ♪
♪ Ready for sex, men ♪
♪ 准备好来打一炮 ♪
♪ Busters roll up ♪
♪ 别帮派的人停车 ♪
♪ They tryin' to talk smack ♪
♪ 跟我们在那呛声 ♪
♪ Don't these niggas know ♪
♪ 这帮黑鬼不知道 ♪
♪ They fuckin' with Tha Mack? ♪
♪ 屌♥皇在他们面前 ♪
♪ Dude pulled his nine ♪
♪ 他们掏出了枪来 ♪
♪ I knew homies seen us ♪
♪ 我发现是来寻仇 ♪
♪ He pulled two shots ♪
♪ 他对我们开两枪 ♪
♪ Somehow my penis got between us ♪
♪ 我的大雕有够衰 ♪
♪ I got shot in the dick ♪
♪ 大雕挂着也中枪 ♪
♪ Shot, shot in the dick ♪
♪ 射 我鸡♥巴♥被人射 ♪
♪ I got shot in the dick ♪
♪ 我的鸡♥巴♥被人爆 ♪
♪ But his dick's still standing ♪
♪ 但他还石鸡独♥立♥ ♪
♪ Shot in the dick ♪
♪ 我的鸡♥巴♥被人爆 ♪
♪ Shot, shot in the dick ♪
♪ 射 我鸡♥巴♥被人射 ♪
♪ I got shot in the dick ♪
♪ 我的鸡♥巴♥被人爆 ♪
♪ But his dick's still standing ♪
♪ 但他还石鸡独♥立♥ ♪
♪ Went back to my palace fast ♪
♪ 赶紧送回我皇宫 ♪
♪ Now, I'm the dude walking 'round with a phallus cast ♪
♪ 现在我就是人称 石膏裹屌♥石屌♥哥 ♪
♪ Like Wolverine, I'm trying to be a loner ♪
♪ 就像金刚狼一样 我想成为一孤狼 ♪
♪ But they think a nigga got an adamantium boner ♪
♪ 大家都觉得我有 艾德曼金属鸡♥巴♥ ♪
就是用超硬爱德曼金属制♥作♥
超级英雄金刚狼的爪子
♪ What can I say? ♪
♪ 我还有啥可以说 ♪
♪ They still up on my totem pole ♪
♪ 都想爬我"图腾柱" ♪
♪ Bitch, get your tongue ring away from the scrotum hole ♪
♪ 骚货舔我鸡♥巴♥时 舌环别膈到我蛋 ♪
♪ Don't know why they love it ♪
♪ 不懂她们为啥爱 ♪
♪ But it keeps the ladies moistening ♪
♪ 妞们下面湿哒哒 ♪
♪ Gave half the honeys in the 'hood lead poisoning ♪
♪ 骚♥逼♥舔到铅中毒 ♪
♪ Shot in the dick, shot, shot in the dick ♪
♪ 鸡♥巴♥被人爆了头 射 我鸡♥巴♥被人射 ♪
♪ I got shot in the dick ♪
♪ 我的鸡♥巴♥被人爆 ♪
♪ But his dick's still standing ♪
♪ 但他还石鸡独♥立♥ ♪
♪ Shot in the dick ♪
♪ 鸡♥巴♥被人爆了头 ♪
♪ Shot, shot in the dick ♪
♪ 射 我鸡♥巴♥被人射 ♪
♪ I got shot in the dick ♪
♪ 我的鸡♥巴♥被人爆 ♪
♪ But his dick's still standing ♪
♪ 但他还石鸡独♥立♥ ♪
Yo, they shot that fool in the dick!
他们开枪爆了这傻♥逼♥的鸟
Ahh! Gee, -- fuck man!
干 去你的
Damn, that hurts.
操 好痛
Damn-- no, video over, man. Video's over.
妈的 不拍了 不拍了
No! - I'm serious, man.
不拍了啦 我说真的
Damn...
妈的咧
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
非常感谢各位
He's got one. Yo.
他又想到了 来
He's got one. Check it, check it, check it.
他想到了 听好 听好 听好
Check it, check it, check it, check it:
听好 听好 听好 听好来
♪ Yo, all my boys have my back ♪
♪ 我的兄弟都挺我 ♪
♪ While we're playing hacky-sack ♪
♪ 踢小沙包都罩我 ♪
Nope, nope, nope.
屁 烂透了 不行
Good night, everybody. Safe home, God bless.
各位 晚安 回家一路平安
Dude, I'm gonna... I'm gonna put some weed smoke
兄弟 我要... 我要往你耳里
in your ear, dog. It's all right, dude.
吹大♥麻♥的烟进去 可以啊 兄弟
I'm gonna take this grenade and toss it
我莫名其妙就要把这个手榴弹
in the fraternity house for no reason at all.
扔进联谊会会屋里
剧集 | 基和皮尔(2012) | 导航列表