剧集 | 基和皮尔(2012) | 导航列表
I haven't seen it. Why do I have to see that?
我就没看过 为啥我一定得看过
Why? Because you are black.
为什么 因为你是黑人啊
Okay.
好吧
You see, there's five movies you have to see.
世上有五部你必须得看的电影
It's very simple, Jordan,
都很好记 乔丹
they're all one-word titles--
英文名都是一个词
Shaft, Wiz,
《杀戮战警》《新绿野仙踪》
Friday, Juice, and Roots.
《星期五》《哈雷兄弟》《根》
Isn't Roots, like, ten hours long?
《根》不是好像有10小时长吗
No, you didn't--
靠 你不是吧
no, you're telling me you haven't seen Roots.
你居然告诉我你没看过《根》
Dude, this is what I'm talking about.
我说的就是像你这样的
Oop, uh, 'scuse, pardon me.
抱歉 借光
Hey, player. How you doing, man?
帅哥 哥们 你好吗
Can I make a request? For sure, man.
我能点个歌♥吗 没问题
What are you looking for? Hey, man.
你想点什么歌♥ 兄弟
Hook a brother up with some old school.
给哥们来点老派经典的歌♥
Oh, yeah, all right, word.
好 行 同感
Okay, what you looking for-- Biggie, Tupac?
你想听什么 大个小子 图派克吗
Biggie, Tupac?
大个小子 图派克
Come on, man, that's too new.
拜托 兄弟 这两个太新了
I'm talking about that old school, man.
我想要的是老派经典的歌♥
You know what I'm talking about.
你懂我说的是什么
I thought I did, man, but, like, uh, Wu-Tang Clan?
我本来还以为我懂 那你是想听武当帮吗
Pshh. Wu-Tang Clan?
拜托 武当帮
Come on, man, those fools just came out.
拜托 这几个傻♥逼♥都才出道没多久
Hook a brother up with some of that old school.
拜托给兄弟来一点老派经典的
Okay, I don't know what you looking for, man. N.W.A.?
好吧 我不知道你想听什么 N.W.A乐团吗
N... W.A.?
N.W.A乐团
开启了西岸匪帮说唱的风潮
1986年创立的嘻哈音乐团体
Come on, man, what do I look like, a kid out there?
拜托 兄弟 我看起来难道像小屁孩吗
Talking about the N.W.A., fo' shizzle, my nizzle,
嘴上念叨着N.W.A 黑人兄弟最呛
criss-cross, applesauce, Who's the Boss?,
盘腿坐这样 爱吃苹果酱 谁才是老大
Tony Danza at a loss.
托尼不会答
I don't know it, all right?
我不认识这些 好吗
I'm talking about that old school.
我要老派经典的歌♥
Okay, you know what?
好吧 我知道了
That's my bad, old man, all right?
是我的错 老哥 行吗
We gonna take it back, all right?
我给你来更旧的 行吗
I'm gonna bust out some Run-DMC for you right now.
我给你整Run-DMC的歌♥
Run-DMC?
Run-DMC
Come on, man, I don't know about none of this Run-DMC,
拜托 小哥 我才不认识什么Run-DMC
wouldn't want to be a, onomatopeiea,
千万不要啊 搞啥拟声法
grab a donkey by the toe, give him gonorrhea.
抓驴脚趾啦 他得淋病啦
I don't know it, all right?
我不认识这些 好吗[他就是随便rap]
All I know is some old school.
我只知道老派经典的歌♥
And if you can't give it to me, you can't give it to me.
你要是放不了 那就是放不了
Come on, man, Run-DMC is old school.
拜托 Run-DMC够老派经典了
Well, can you name a group? You the DJ, man.
那你能说个团体吗 你才是DJ啊
I ain't trying to tell you how to do your job.
我怎么能多嘴教你怎么当DJ
Grandmaster Flash. Oh, man, Grandmaster Fla
闪耀大♥师♥吗 拜托 闪耀大...
you sounding like a kid yourself,
你听起来就像个小屁孩
talking about Grandmaster Flash to the--
说着什么闪耀大♥师♥...
Don't stop the boogie to the bang bang boogie to upchuck--
摇啊摇 摇到吐满地
如糖山帮 摇滚小子歌♥中都有
好几首饶舌里都有类似歌♥词
Why people talking about upchuck?
为啥他们要唱呕吐啊
Sugarhill Gang.
糖山帮
Brother, how we end up in Candyland?
兄弟 这里难道是儿童乐园吗
You know what, man?
这样吧兄弟
If you want some old school,
你想听老派经典
then you come back here and find it yourself.
你自己来DJ台选 爱听啥听啥
I'm going on break.
我去休息一会
All right, then, well, get myself back here right here.
好吧 行 我自己来后面看看
See what's going on back here.
看看到底有啥可整的
What we got? What we got?
啥可整 可整啥
Let's see-- nope, nope, nope, nope,
看看啊 不要 不要 不要 不要
nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.
这个不要 那个不要 通通都不要
Ah, there, now we talking.
好了嘛 这才像话
Aw, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
爽 爽 爽
Ah, yeah.
好爽快
Daddy.
老爹
Got to pull it. They got to pull it.
拉一把 大伙拉一把
They got to pull it. They got to pull it.
大伙拉一把 人人拉一把
They got to pull it.
一起拉一把
What the is happening?
这他妈是在搞毛啊
There he is. Hey, hey, hey, what's up?
你来啦 你好吗
Hey, man. What up, man?
兄弟 你好吗
Hey, here's the deal.
听好了
100%, grass-fed Japanese Kobe beef,
这可是100%纯草饲日本神户牛肉
$35 a pound.
一磅35美金
That's what I'm talking about.
要的就是这种上等货色
All right.
好啦
Let's grill these little homeys up.
把这些兄弟们都给烤上
Right, all right. Oh, man. Is that ground chuck, man?
好吧 兄弟 那些是肩绞肉吗
No offense, I ain't trying to park my Bentley
不要见怪 我不是故意要把我的宾利
next to your Toyota, you know what I'm saying?
停到你的丰田旁边 你懂我意思吧
Come on, man.
别这样
Oh, you just putting them right next to the frozen patties.
你就把这顶级好肉放在便宜冻肉旁边吗
Yeah, all right.
好吧 行
Hey, relax, man. I'm gonna cook them good.
别紧张 我会好好烤好它们
Okay, yeah.
好啦
All right, so how's Teresa doing?
最近特丽莎还好吗
She's good. She's good. She's sad she couldn't be here.
她很好 她说她今天来不了
You know, she's got a closing today.
她今天店里负责打烊
You want to flash-cook those
你最好快进快出
because they're real lean.
因为这肉是精瘦肉
You know, they're grass-fed.
草饲的牛嘛
So you just want to probably flip them right-- right now.
所以最好现在就翻个面 现在
All right.
好的
Hey, who wants cheese on their burger?
谁的汉堡上要加起司
Nobody, nobody. Nobody wants cheese.
没人 没人 没人要加起司
Anybody want a double burger?
有人想要双层汉堡吗
No, nobody wants a double burger.
没 没人想要双层汉堡
That's like putting a diamond ring on a pig hoof.
那就像是给猪蹄戴钻戒一样
I'm sorry, but the grass that these cows ate
抱歉 但这些牛吃的草
costs more than this house.
比这房♥子还贵呢
All right, no double burgers.
好吧 不弄双层汉堡
No double burgers--
不双层...
What the hell?
你干啥呢
You may as well just poop on that.
你干脆直接在它上面拉屎算了
What?
什么
You just ketchup-raped my Kobe burger.
你刚用番茄酱强♥暴♥了我的神户汉堡肉
This was a mistake. This-- no, no.
这真是个错误 不 不
No, no. Uh-uh. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不行 不行 别想 不行 不行
See, this meat came all the way over here
这肉大老远地从
from the Pacific Ocean by boat
太平洋彼岸坐船过来
because the air pressure wouldn't ruin its integrity.
因为空运的气压会破坏它的天然特质
Give me that.
给我吐出来
You are not worthy. Gimme that burger.
你们没资格吃 汉堡拿来
This is ridiculous. This is 126-- oh!
太过分了 这可是值126...
This little mother--
这个小狗逼崽...
$126 worth of beef.
值126大洋的牛肉
Y'all are not worthy.
你们全没资格吃
Did he take my dog?
他把我的狗也带走了吗
So you know what white people hate?
你们知道白人最恨什么吗
Being called racist. Yes.
被人说是种族歧视者 没错
White people flip out... They hate it.
白人会翻桌 他们恨死了
when you call them a racist.
如果被人叫种族歧视者
It's like, "I am not."
他们反应会像这样 "我才不是"
"I am not a racist."
"我才不是种族歧视者"
剧集 | 基和皮尔(2012) | 导航列表