剧集 | 木偶新知(2024) | 导航列表
It's as much his bathroom as it is mine.
能把演播室腾出来吗
Could--could I have the studio, please?
恶心
Gross.
该死 那是我设备间啊
God damn it, that's my equipment closet.
我却要走着去星巴克
I got to walk to the damn Starbucks.
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
劳伦 我是芭布
Lauren, it's Barb.
我给你带了一些必需品
I brought you some essentials.
你要是还有什么需要
If you need anything else, I'll be--
滚出去 滚出去
Get out of here! Get out of here!
哦 天哪
Oh, good God!
还有空位吗 -芭布
Room for one more? - Barb!
这篇文章好有趣
I'm reading this fascinating--
闭嘴
Shut up!
是的 哎哟
Yes, ouch.
有意思
Mm, interesting.
嗯 耶
Mm, yes.
劳伦
Lauren!
我讨厌那家伙
I hate that guy.
剧集 | 木偶新知(2024) | 导航列表