剧集 | 木偶新知(2024) | 导航列表
我得把你这股味除掉
We need to erase your smell.
酒精刺得我皮肤疼
The alcohol is burning my skin.
你给我安静
It's quiet hour.
我为什么不能吃蛋白棒
Why can't I eat my protein bars?
我已经跟你解释过了
I already explained it to you.
你砸吧嘴的时候
When you smack your lips, it makes me
我只想把手伸进你喉咙给舌头打个结
want to reach down your throat and tie up your tongue.
而暴♥力♥ 哪怕是我自己的暴♥力♥幻想
And violence, even my own violent fantasies,
都让我非常难受和不安
make me feel very upset and unsafe.
对了
Oh, right.
感觉掉了层皮
It's burning bad.
意味着起作用了
That means it's working.
这是你的椅子 这里是尺寸
This is your chair, these are your measurements,
这个数字是纽约州的销♥售♥税
and this number is the New York state sales tax.
我不能买♥♥下
I can't buy it.
我要回去
I need to go back.
为啥
Por qué?
他们需要我
They need me.
真的需要吗
Do they?
卡尔在哪
Where's Carl?
卡尔死了
Carl's dead.
天
God!
他没有遵守安全规程
He didn't follow the safety protocols,
他胃里现在插了根生锈管子
and now he has a rusty pipe through his stomach!
该死 他浑身都覆满了酒精
Shit, he's covered in rubbing alcohol!
灭火器在哪里
Where are the fire extinguishers?
被我扔出去了 -为什么
I--I removed them. - Why?
因为会让我想到狗阴♥茎♥
Because they made me think of dog penises!
我找到一个灭火器
I-- I found an extinguisher!
不 不要
No, don't! That's--
那是防熊喷雾
That's bear spray!
你怎么会有防熊喷雾
Why do you have bear spray?
因为可能遇上熊袭击
There could be a bear attack!
草你♥娘♥的♥二舅姥爷
Funky butt loving--
桑迪
Sandy!
我选芭布做安全代表
I--I vote Barb for safety rep.
我也是
Me too.
对 -我也是
Yeah. - Me too.
刚才的谈话多好啊
Oh, wasn't that amazing?
我想我们今天都学到了宝贵的一课
I think we all learned a valuable lesson today.
爱过你充满活力的精♥子♥再失去
'Tis better to have loved your sperm's potency
总比从没爱过要强
and lost it than to have never been potent at all.
失去是爱的一部分
Loss is a part of love.
我完全明白你的意思
I know exactly what you mean.
我刚经历了最不可思议的 -太好了 你拿到椅子了
I had the most incredible exp-- - Oh, good, you got the chair.
我走过了烈火
I have walked through the fire.
我至高无上
I reign supreme.
剧集 | 木偶新知(2024) | 导航列表