剧集 | 木偶新知(2024) | 导航列表
Uh, watch the wires, Lauren.
也许是时候剪断这些电线了 卡尔
Well, maybe it's time to cut the wires, Carl,
系统性种族主义的枷锁
the wires of systemic racism.
这些很贵的
Those are expensive.
我一点也不在乎
I don't give a rat's ass.
这是为了红线政策
This is for redlining.
劳伦
Lauren.
这是为了猫王
This is for Elvis.
够了
Enough.
如果我给你我号♥码 可以让这事了结了吗
If I give you my number, will that end this?
种族歧视吗
Racism?
好啊
Yes.
我保证
I promise.
行吧 我给你
Fine. I'll give it to you.
别搞我的设备了就行
Just stop messing with my equipment.
太好了
Yes!
我就知道圆桌会是个好主意
I knew this roundtable was a good idea.
有人...有人能帮我下来吗
Could--could someone help me get down?
这桌子有点高
It's just a high table.
我还没准备好道别
I'm not ready to say goodbye.
我也是
Neither am I.
我永远不会忘记这次见面的 费比安
I'll never forget this, Fabian.
见...见到你真的很开心 然后 呃
I-it was really nice meeting you a-and, uh, yeah.
等下 豪尔赫
Uh--wait. Jorge?
你那脖子痛 呃 医生可能很快会意识到
Your neck pain, uh, you might have what doctors
然后给你诊断叫骨头汤的一种病
will soon wake up and call "bone soup."
我管理着一个帮助这个病患者的在线论♥坛♥
I run an online forum for the afflicted,
我是说 如果你有加入的想法的话
you know, if you ever want to join.
也许那里见
Maybe I'll see you there.
太棒了
I would love that.
骨头汤
Bone soup.
很抱歉我同意开那个圆桌会
I'm really sorry I said yes to the roundtable.
都怪我对塞达里斯爱的太过头了
I was blinded by my love of Sedaris.
没事的
It's okay.
这确实比第一次要好
It did go better than the first one.
我感觉很对不起你 让你还是给了劳伦
I feel horrible you gave Lauren
你的电♥话♥号♥码
your personal phone number.
没事的
It's fine.
你也许今晚不想和我一起去看
You probably don't feel like going to see David Sedaris
大卫·塞达里斯了 是吗
with me tonight, do you?
呃这个的话
Uh, well--
我的身体排斥新包皮
My body is rejecting the foreskin.
噢 桑迪 你的老二
Oh, Sandy, your penis.
我去拿点儿冰来
I'll get some ice.
剧集 | 木偶新知(2024) | 导航列表