剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
她似乎并不想这么做
It seems to me she's acting against her will.
我们就待在这里
We stay here.
炸♥弹♥已经就绪
The bomb is ready.
莱拉的头发就在炸♥弹♥内的一个腔里
Lyra's hair is in a chamber inside its body.
他们要把你跟你的精灵切割开
They intend to sever you from your daemon.
很好
Good.
这不是石头
It's not made of rock.
是人们的物品
It's made of people's things.
莱拉
Lyra...
死人
The dead.
你们是活人吗
Are you alive?
对
Yeah.
我们来看看
We're visitors.
你们不该来这里
You shouldn't have come to this place.
趁还有机会回去吧
Go back while you still can.
你们刚刚为什么躲起来了
Why were you guys hiding?
它们不喜欢我们聊天
They don't like it if we talk to each other.
谁
Who don't?
它们在听呢
They're listening.
我需要你们帮忙
I need your help.
我在找一个人
I'm looking for someone.
罗杰·帕斯洛
Roger Parslow.
我得警告你
I must warn you,
他未必想见你
he might not want to see you.
你们来自有精灵的世界吗
Do you come from a world with daemons?
对
Yeah.
我的精灵叫潘
My daemon's name is Pan.
我的叫桑德林
Mine was called Sandling.
他以前还觉得自己会变成鸟
He used to think he'd be a bird...
但我希望他不会 我喜欢他毛茸茸的
...but I hoped he wouldn't, cos I liked him all furry.
我的喀斯特以前会蜷在我手里睡觉
My Castor used to curl up in my hand and go to sleep.
我的马特潘
Mine was called Matapan.
拜托 可以帮帮我们吗
Please, could you help us?
或许吧
Maybe.
小心
Be careful.
他们会引起注意
They will attract attention.
触碰他人的精灵是禁忌 是吧
To touch another's daemon is forbidden, is it not?
你怎么敢不说一声就进来
How dare you enter unannounced?
要我提醒你 你该听谁的命令吗
Do I have to remind you to whom it is you answer?
我听从权威者
I answer to the Authority.
给我滚开 永远不要再质疑我了
Get out of my sight and never question me again.
他们肯定来了很久了
They must have been here a long time.
所有来到这里的人都会变成这样吗
Does everyone who comes here end up like this?
你也要找什么人吗
Are you looking for someone, too?
我就是问问
I'm just asking.
我刚来时 我也有想找的人
When I first came here, I was looking for someone.
我姐姐
My sister.
你没找到她吗
You never found her?
我很快就放弃了
I gave up pretty quickly.
你撇下了你姐姐一个人
You left your sister all alone...
我得回去了
I have to go back.
-等等 别 我们需要你 -对不起
- Wait, no, we need you. - I'm sorry.
莱拉
Lyra...
莱拉
Lyra...
谁啊
Hello?
莱拉
Lyra.
莱拉
Lyra...
威尔
Will?
-威尔 -莱拉
- Will? - Lyra!
莱拉
Lyra...
潘
Pan.
潘 你不该在这里
Pan! You shouldn't be here.
这不是你想要的吗
It's what you wanted.
你怎么...
How did you...
莱拉
Lyra!
不好意思 打扰一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
你把我丢在码头等死
You left me on the jetty to die.
别那么说 你知道我为什么非这么做不可
Don't say that. You know why I had to do it.
我内心深处一直知道你多么自私
I've always known deep down how selfish you are.
你真♥相♥信自己是来找罗杰的
You really believe you're here for Roger?
你已经杀了他
You already killed him.
你是为自己而来
You came here for you.
为了缓和你的愧疚感
To soothe your guilt.
为了逞英雄
To play the hero.
这不是真的 你不是真的
This isn't real. You're not real.
威尔
Will!
威尔
Will!
莱拉
Lyra!
不管它说了什么 那不是真的
Whatever it was saying, it wasn't true.
你是个好人
You're a good person.
这地方真可怕
This place is horrible.
不可能就是这里吧
This can't be it, can it?
肯定还有别的地方
Surely there has to be some other place.
我们不可能都来到这里 永世不得超脱
This can't be where we all go...forever.
罗杰
Roger.
罗杰
Roger!
罗杰
Roger?
罗杰
Roger?
罗杰
Roger.
是我
It's me.
我知道
I know.
罗杰·帕斯洛
Roger bloody Parslow.
我是你的铁哥们啊
It's your best friend.
你来了
You came.
你需要我嘛
You needed me.
我变了...
I've changed...
很多
..So much.
你也变了
You've changed, too.
我好想你
I missed you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry...
对于一切
..About everything.
我该让你跟吉普赛人和孩子们一起走
I should have let you go with the Gyptians and the kids.
我不该带你去阿斯里尔那里
I shouldn't have taken you to Asriel.
如果我让你走了 你就不会在这里了
If I'd have let you go, you wouldn't be here, would you?
-你会... -那不怪你
- You'd be... - It wasn't your fault.
是我想跟你一起走的
I wanted to go with you.
我的确希望事情不是那样
I do wish things were different.
我是威尔
I'm Will.
罗杰 你不能待在这里
Roger, you can't stay here.
我要带你们都离开这里 真的
Look, I'm going to break you all out of here, I mean it.
那不可能
That's not possible.
可能
It is.
必须可能
It has to be.
你们在这里承受的一切 这样不对
I mean, what they're making you endure here, it's...it's not right.
听着
Look...
你没来时
..When you didn't come...
我失去了希望
..I lost all hope...
永远失去了
..Forever.
对不起
I'm sorry.
求你 我们还可以在一起
Please. It can be us together again.
-你和我 -住口
- You and me again. - Stop it!
你觉得我想回答真实世界吗
You think I want to go back to the real world?
以这幅样子
Like this?
-莱拉 -你说什么都没用了
- Lyra... - There's nothing you can say.
我们还能帮他的
Look, we can still help him!
但他说得对
But he's right.
我们不知道他离开后会怎么样
We don't know what will happen to him if we leave.
这是个烂主意
It's a terrible idea.
你说这地方很可怕 是吧
Look, you said this place was awful, right?
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表