剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
Lyra is with a woman named Marisa Coulter.
那还用说 他们还有多远
Of course, she is. How close are they?
我们就要在北海的一个偏远岛屿降落了
We are about to land on a remote island in the German Ocean.
费尔岛
Fairisle.
我知道那里
I know the place.
我乘意念机去 这样最快
I'll take the Intention Craft, it's the fastest way.
萨尔马齐亚特工 找到孩子们
Agent Salmakia, get to the children,
带他们去安全的地方 远离那女人
get them to safety, away from the woman,
在我赶到前陪着他们 明白了吗
and then stay with them until I arrive. Understood?
-明白 -你要去
- Understood. - You will go?
我必须去 你听见天使说的了
I must. You heard what the angel said.
伊萨哈特 上帝毁灭者
AEsahaettr, God destroyer.
这样的话
In which case,
千万别死了
try not to die.
孩子问你在干什么
The child is asking what you are doing?
我在数步子
I'm counting my steps.
我们在另一个世界要数着步子回来
We'll return by them in another world.
另一个世界
Another world?
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no, no.
意念机要凭清晰的头脑驱动
The Intention Craft works through clarity.
你的意识很混乱
Your mind is muddled.
我清晰地知道我们要去找谁 要去干什么
I know exactly what and who we're going for.
用最大的劲儿
Do your worst.
我一找到她
As soon as I've got her,
就回来并关闭窗口
I'll come back through and close the window.
我需要你望风
I need you to keep watch.
对不起 威尔 我得走了
I'm sorry, Will. I must leave.
巴尔塞莫斯
Balthamos!
为了伊萨哈特是一回事
It was one thing for the Aesahaettr,
可这是人类的事
but this, this is a human matter.
别走 我知道这对你来说很难
Don't go. I know this is hard for you,
可我需要你相信我
but I need you to trust me.
我做不到 对不起 这件事不行
I can't. I'm sorry. Not for this.
巴尔塞莫斯
Balthamos!
我跟你去
I will come with you.
谢谢 不过你还是回家吧
Thank you. But go home, okay?
别来涉险
Stay out of danger.
库尔特夫人
Mrs. Coulter?
正是在下
That's me.
你太迟了 神父
You're too late, Father.
她走了
She's gone.
一个男孩捷足先登
A boy got here first.
他要横跨数千公里
You know, he had several hundred miles
穿越几个世界的边界
and the boundaries between worlds to cross.
然而
And yet...
他还是比你先赶到
still managed to get here before you.
棒极了
Bravo.
但我不知道我怎么会没料到
But I don't know why I'm surprised.
麦克费尔自以为事事有数
MacPhail likes to think he knows what he's doing,
但他支支吾吾 犹豫不决 你说呢
but he prevaricates. Dithers. Don't you think?
是那男孩伤的
That was from the boy.
这小子出人意料地凶狠
Surprisingly vicious little brat.
我要带走莱拉了 库尔特夫人
I am going to take Lyra now, Mrs. Coulter.
而且我不想天黑后回日内瓦
And I'd rather not travel back to Geneva after nightfall.
我说了
Like I said...
她不在这里了
she's not here.
求你
Please.
抱歉 她的命运在我来之前就已注定
I'm sorry. Her fate was decided long before I arrived here.
好吧
Okay.
她在里面
She's in there.
坐下
Sit.
你原本打算怎么办
What was your plan?
让她一直昏迷不醒吗
Would you have kept her unconscious forever?
从一个世界逃至下一个
Run from world to world,
试图躲避真理仪
trying to escape the alethiometer?
永远吗 你又不傻
Forever? You are not stupid.
正相反 你知道我们肯定终会找到她
Quite the opposite. You knew we would find her, eventually.
并消灭她
And destroy her.
那就是她的命运
That is her destiny.
是你给了她这种命运
You brought this fate upon her.
你生下她 就是对她可怕的惩罚
You gave her the terrible punishment of her existence.
现在 等她落入
And now, when she reaches
麦克费尔庭长神父手中后
the hands of Father President MacPhail...
就是死亡
death.
你为什么
Why have you been
一直延长她的痛苦
prolonging her pain in this way?
我不知道
I don't know.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道还能怎么办 神父
I did not know what else to do, Father.
不是这样
That is not true.
答案很简单 你也心知肚明
The answer was so simple and you knew it...
一直都知道
all along.
真正的慈爱 是让她死
A truly loving act would have been to let her die.
陷入沉睡
To drift off in a sleep
今后便无人能伤她
so deep that no one could ever hurt her.
安睡在她母亲的怀里
In her mother's arms.
你该放手让她走了
It is time for you to let her go now.
杀死自己的孩子
To kill one's own child
我没有这样的力量
takes a kind of strength I do not possess.
你有
Oh, but you do.
你拥有远超自知的力量
You have greater strength than you know.
替我做吧
Do it for me, please.
帮我这个忙
Grant me that.
我们得走了
Hey, we're leaving.
求你
Please.
天呐 看来你说我力量大还真是没错
Oh, dear. Perhaps you were right about that strength.
你回来找我们了 我就知道你会回来 威尔
You came back for us. I knew you would, Will.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们要走了
We're leaving.
那我跟你们一起走
Well, I'll come with you.
我们在一起会更安全 你需要我们俩 不
We'll be safer together. You need the two of us-- No, no.
别过来
Stay back.
你不能跟我们一起来
You're not coming with us.
她需要我 威尔
She needs me, Will.
求你了 别把她从我身边带走
Please, don't take her from me.
-求你了 -别过来
- Please. - Ju-- just stay back.
威尔
Will?
你觉得自己能轻易摆脱我吗
Do you think it's that easy to dispose of me?
别靠近我们
Get away from us.
你是这样的吗 威尔
Is that what you do, Will?
你母亲也这么容易摆脱吗
Was your mother as easily disposed of?
你为什么离开她
Why did you leave her?
她在哪里 威尔
Where is she, Will?
你母亲在哪里
Where is your mother?
看着我 威尔
Look at me, Will.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
你干了什么
What have you done?
你干了什么
What have you done?
你折断了刀
You broke the knife.
快走
Leave.
没有刀 你对我一无是处
Without the knife, you're useless to me.
你走吧 威尔
Please, leave now, Will.
走
Leave!
莱拉 让开
Lyra, move, move, move.
别这么看着我 拜托
Don't look at me like that, please.
让我走
Let me go.
拜托 让我走
Please, let me go.
只是轻轻一刺 她几小时后就会恢复
It was only a small sting. She'll be fine in a few hours.
-男孩 刀在你那里吗 -你是谁
- Boy, do you have the knife? - Who are you?
我奉命带你们去找阿斯里尔
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表