剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
When you think of her,
我能轻易看穿你 如看水面上的倒影
I can read you as easily as a reflection in still water.
你有非凡的力量
You have an extraordinary power
可以压制自己最好的一面
to suppress the best of yourself.
等时机到来 善用这个能力
When the time comes, use it.
梅塔特龙是个预言家
Metatron is a seer.
不曾面对过自己的黑暗面的凡人
A mortal who has not confronted their own darkness
在他面前会无助得像个孩子
is as helpless as a child before him.
那阿斯里尔可无法与他匹敌
Well, then, Asriel is no match for him.
那我们真是完蛋了
Right, so we are doomed.
我们有些人将死在今日
Some of us will die today.
权威者希望你们害怕死亡
The Authority wants you to be afraid of that.
为什么不呢
And why not?
我们都是凡人
We are all of us here mortal.
不管我们的寿命是三年还是三百年
Whether our lifespans are three or 300 years,
我们在世间的时间是有限的
our time down here in the Earth is finite.
我们因此畏惧
And so we cower.
我们在自称创世主的权威者的淫♥威♥下
We cower under the tyranny of an authority who calls himself
瑟瑟发抖
Creator...
他说 地狱等待着违逆他的人
..Who tells us that hell awaits those who disobey him.
只有服从他的人才能入天堂
And that paradise exists only for those who obey.
这是谎言
This is a lie.
这个谎言让我们无法尽兴生活
A lie that has prevented us from living our lives to the utmost.
今天就是我们的机会
Today is our chance.
我们有机会告诉他
It is our chance to tell him
我们的生命是美丽珍贵的
that our lives are beautiful and precious,
我们应该被允许体验
and that we should be allowed to experience
生活里的一切 而不必担心报复
all they have to offer without the fear of retribution.
如果我们不抗争到底
Because if we don't fight until the end,
我们必将失去一切
we will lose everything.
所以是的 你们有些人将死在今日
So, yes, today, some of you will die.
但因为我女儿
But thanks to my daughter...
因为莱拉
..Thanks to Lyra...
我们再不必惧怕死亡
..We need no longer fear that fate.
从今往后 死亡不再是结束
For from today, death is no longer an ending,
而是回归生命的旅程
but instead a journey back into life.
从今往后 权威者再无法控制我们
So from today, the Authority has no power over us.
今天 是生对死
Today, life confronts death,
我们的光将穿透黑暗
and our light shines through the darkness.
今天 我们要告诉他
Today, we will tell him
我们的孩子会体验天堂
that our children shall experience paradise,
但他们将在这里 在这世上体验
but they will know it down here, in the earth.
今天 我们自♥由♥了
Today, we are free!
我们自♥由♥了
We are free! We are free!
我们自♥由♥了
We are free! We are free!
我们自♥由♥了
We are free!
天堂王国来了
The Kingdom of Heaven is nigh.
我们把它打下来吧
Let's bring it down, shall we?
幸好我说我们不用赢
I'm glad I said we didn't have to win this fight.
看来不是天选之人也有好处
So there are advantages to not being the chosen one.
你准备好了吗
Sure you're ready?
嗯
Yeah.
总不会比死人世界更差了吧
Can't be worse than the land of the dead, can it?
保持位置
Holding position.
他们来了
They're here.
去南边 平原高山起之处
To the south, where the mountains rise from the plateau.
进攻
Attack!
进攻
Now!
指挥官 回答
Commander, come in.
时候到了 去南边
It's time. Go to the southern perimeter.
收到 我们去山脊 走
Copy that. We're headed for the ridge. Let's go.
这么乱 我们怎么找到潘
How are we going to find Pan in all of this?
至少我们跟他们在一个世界
At least we're in the same world as them.
潘肯定跟你的精灵在一起 彼此照顾
Pan and your daemon will be together, looking after each other.
我们继续走吧
Let's keep moving.
需要你的时候到了
You are needed.
莱拉吗
For Lyra?
梅塔特龙放出了噬灵怪
Metatron is releasing the daemon-eaters.
他让所有生灵都来对付我们
He is turning all creatures against us.
别开火 他们到处都是
Hold your fire! They're everywhere!
听我命令
On my command!
开火
Fire now!
到我这里来
Come to me.
快走
Come on.
我找到潘特莱蒙了
I've found Pantalaimon.
放下刀
Put down the knife!
你是威尔 你是莱拉
You're Will. And you're Lyra.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是奥滚威指挥官 我是来保护你们的
I'm Commander Ogunwe, and I'm here to protect you.
我带你们去阿斯里尔的营地
I'll take you to Asriel's camp.
-我可以把我们切过去 -不
- So I can cut us there. - No!
别用刀
Do not use that blade.
他想干什么干什么
He'll do what he wants.
看到上面的天使了吗
You see those angels up there?
你们已经在这个世界里了
Now that you're in this world,
你用刀 他们就能感觉到
they can sense when you use the blade.
他们就会知道你们与精灵分开了
They'll know you're separated from your daemons,
他们就会去攻击他们
and they will target them.
你们得继续走 这里不安全
You need to keep moving. It's not safe here.
跟我来
Follow me.
你们可以信任我
You can trust me.
快来
Quickly.
潘特莱蒙
Pantalaimon.
你经历了巨大的痛苦
You've been through so much pain.
但你必须与莱拉重聚
But you must be reunited with Lyra.
你现在非常危险
You're in grave danger.
他们撇下了我们
They left us.
我知道
I know.
但他们回来找你们了
But they've come back for you.
我们得快点走 你们肯信任我吗
We have to hurry. Will you trust me?
变成鸟
Take your bird forms.
是我父亲派你来的吗
Did my father send you?
别说话
Quiet.
退后
Get back.
你信任他吗
Do you trust him?
你不该信任他
You shouldn't.
他利用别人
He uses people.
我只知道阿斯里尔为你骄傲
All I know is Asriel's proud of you.
才不是呢
No, he isn't.
我亲耳听到他当着
I personally heard him
数百名手下的士兵高呼你的名字
champion your name in front of hundreds of his own troops.
我不知道他为什么要那么做
I don't know why he'd do that.
来吧 我们得继续走
Come on. We need to keep moving.
跟紧了
Stay close.
[外语]
Duok man ja-ga apsaugoti demonus.
[外语]
Pasla-pkite juos nuo angelo akia
[外语]
Duok man ja-ga apsaugoti demonus.
[外语]
Pasla-pkite juos nuo angelo akia.
[外语]
Duok man ja-ga apsaugoti demonus!
[外语]
Pasla-pkite juos nuo angelo akia!
他们就在周围
They're all around us.
他们越来越近了
They're getting close.
这边走 快
Go this way quickly.
快
Quickly!
各就位
Take your positions.
开灯
Lights!
趴下
Get down.
守住后方
Cover the rear!
跑去塔楼
Run to the tower!
快去 我拖住它们
Now! I'll hold them back.
跑
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表