剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
Lyra and Pan are separated?
那么他们就很脆弱 他们必须团聚
That means they're vulnerable. They must be reunited.
-我立刻派军去找他们 -不
- I'll send a regiment to look for them right away. - No.
那太引人注意
It'll draw too much attention.
我让凯泽去
Let me send Kaisa.
你一有消息就告诉我好吗
Will you tell me the moment you have news?
如果莱拉真要解放死人
If it is true and Lyra is going to free the dead,
她和威尔将成就不凡之举
she and Will would have achieved something remarkable.
远远超过你的反叛
Far beyond your rebellion.
莱拉才是关键
Lyra is your focus now.
别辜负她
Do not fail her.
前面没路了
We can't go any further.
就是这里了
This is it.
来吧
Come on.
我的老天
Well, I'll be damned.
是天堂
It's paradise.
如果我们穿过去会发生什么
What's going to happen if we step through there?
我爸说你会解脱
My dad said you'll be free.
你会飘散开 但你会进入世界
You'll drift apart, but you'll be out in the open,
与一切生灵相连
connected with everything that's alive.
我先走
I'll go first.
我会非常想你的
I'm going to miss you so much.
你不会有事的
You'll be OK.
我敢肯定
I know you will.
你救了你的好哥们
You've saved your best friend.
等你回到乔丹
When you go back to Jordan...
为我去趟屋顶吧
..Go to the roof for me.
-好 -好吧
- OK. - Yeah?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我的每一部分都在渴望再次与宇宙融为一体
Every part of me is aching to be part of the universe again.
可别这样
No need for that.
没事的
It's OK.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生
Sir.
你们俩要照顾好彼此
You two take good care of each other.
我要去找我的赫斯特了
I'm going to be with my Hester.
给她们讲故事
Tell them stories. Tell them stories.
如果你给她们讲故事
If you tell them stories...
如果你给她们讲故事
If you tell them stories... If you tell them stories...
莱拉还活着
Lyra's alive.
我可以坐下吗
May I sit?
我们的分离让我痛苦
It hurts when we're apart.
我假装我不痛苦
I pretend that it doesn't.
我第一次让你走开时
And that first time I sent you away...
感觉糟透了
..It was awful.
我不知道我为什么那么干
I don't know why I do it.
起初 可能是好奇
At first, I think it was curiosity.
但现在成了别的
But now it's become something else.
为了避免感受我无法承受的东西
A way to not feel what I can't bear.
我曾以为我是坚强的
I used to think that I was the strong one.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
是你
It was you...
一直是你
..All along.
我很抱歉
I am so very sorry.
求你 回到我身边吧
Please, come back to me.
时候到了
It is time.
第一个预言已经实现
The first prophecy has been fulfilled.
女孩和男孩已完成了使命
The girl and the boy have succeeded in their quest.
阿斯里尔 你听到了吗
Asriel, do you hear that?
是泽法妮娅
It's Xaphania.
威尔和莱拉已释放了囚牢中的死人
Will and Lyra have released the dead from their prison.
所有人吗
All of them?
梅塔特龙的炼狱已破
Metatron's purgatory is broken.
他的控制力被弱化了
His control is weakened.
他会拼尽全力向你袭来
So he will come at you with everything he has.
最终反抗已开始
The final rebellion has begun.
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表