剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
What do you want to know?
我们想知道 你能有什么用
We want to know of what use you can be.
你们想听到什么
What would you like to hear?
我是我们世界第一个
That I was the first woman in my world
能跟高级神职人员和院士同桌的女人
to sit at a table with high clerics and scholars.
我对尘埃的实验
That my experimentation with Dust
与阿斯里尔相当
is equal to that of Asriel's?
问他啊 看他会不会驳斥我说的话
Ask him. See if he would contradict anything I've said.
现在不是我说话的时候
This is not my floor.
有意思 因为似乎就是呢
How interesting because it looks like it is.
-你是教会当局的人 -以前是
- You are an agent of the Magisterium... - Former agent.
你在教会当局时 你杀害了...
During your time at the Magisterium, you killed...
我是杀过女巫
I killed witches, yes.
我杀过人 拿孩子做实验
I murdered. I experimented on children.
我有过可怕的行为 你们不可能
I have behaved abominably. You cannot...
比我
exact a harsher judgement
更看不起我自己
than the judgement I've placed on myself.
但...你们没问到重要的问题
But... you are not asking the important question.
那是什么
Which is?
我为什么要帮你们
Why would I help you?
-因为我们握着你牢笼的钥匙 -不
- Because we have the keys to your cage. - No.
因为在我看来 只有你们
Because you are the only ones I can see
能帮忙保护我们的女儿
who could help protect our child.
我曾是这世上最糟的母亲
I have been the worst mother in the world.
我很多年都没想过她
I didn't think of her for years.
即便想起 也只是在后悔
And if I did, it was only to regret
她的出生是多么丢人
the embarrassment of her birth.
-多么耻辱 -胡话
- The humiliation... - Ridiculous!
我从来就不理解
I have never understood
我们的爱情结晶 怎么就是耻辱了
why a child born of our love should be a humiliation.
一个私生子 一个被杀的丈夫
An illegitimate child and a murdered husband.
这对我来说是沉重的负担
That is quite something to carry on my back.
教会当局开始对
And the Magisterium started becoming
尘埃和孩子起了兴趣 我...
interested in Dust and children and I...
担心起了她
...I had concerns for her.
他们想控制我们时 就利用孩子
When they wish to control us, they use our children.
我从祭祀委员会手里救出了她
I saved her from the Oblation Board.
当她险些被切割时 也是我救了她
I saved her even when she was under a knife...
祭祀委员会就是你操盘的
The Oblation Board was your operation.
那切割刀是你发明的
The blade was your invention.
你真是说别人容易 却看不清自己
How easily you criticize others and don't see it in yourself,
阿斯里尔·贝拉克瓦勋爵
Lord Asriel Belacqua...
我虽然不是个好父亲 但我可从未让她涉险
I may be no father, but I never put her at risk.
准确说 我让她远离危险
Specificly, I kept her from danger...
-现在你得更进一步了 -不
- And now you need to do more. - No.
教会当局会杀了她
The Magisterium will kill her
不管是用声势浩大的仪式 还是祈祷呼嚎
with pomp, and ceremony, and prayers, and lamentations,
他们一定会杀了她
but they will kill her.
我救不了她 但你可以
I couldn't save her... but you can.
救她吧 求你
Do that. Please.
我只求你这件事 我什么都愿做
That is all I beg of you and I will do anything.
为什么
Why?
因为我爱她 鲁塔
Because I love her, Ruta.
我们听得够多了
I think we've heard enough.
-如果尤雷科不在呢 -没见到我他不会走
- What if Iorek's not there? - He wouldn't leave without me.
-我该自己来的 -不
- I should've come alone. - No.
我们不用进去
We don't have to go inside.
你没事吧
You okay?
我知道那不是真的
I know it wasn't real,
但我醒来过一两次 她正抱着我
but I woke up once or twice and she was holding me.
还没人抱过我呢
Never been held before.
我们走吧
Let's go.
这够我们考虑的了
All right, that's enough deliberation.
如果你们对她有怀疑 现在就说吧
If you have a doubt about her, now is the time to express it.
我有
I do.
但我不止怀疑她
But she's not the only one I doubt.
她是什么人她说得很清楚
See, she's clear on what she is.
但她对于你来说是什么人 就没那么清楚了
But what's less clear is what she is to you.
那女人让你心动 你未必愿意抵抗
If that woman tempted you, I'm not sure you would resist.
她能留下吗 指挥官
Does she stay, Commander?
我们得看着她
Provided we keep an eye on her.
-洛克 -她留下
- Roke? - She stays.
只要她对我们有用
As long as she proves useful to us.
-鲁塔 -我喜欢莱拉
- Ruta? - I like Lyra.
她对女巫很重要 为了她 我同意
And she is important to the witches. So, for her, I agree.
但如果她胆敢背叛我们
But if she betrays us even for a second,
让我来杀了她
let me be the one that kills her.
可以由你来
You will have that honor.
带她来
Bring her in.
玛丽莎
Marisa...
你可以留下
you are to stay.
你可以在营地里随意走动
You'll have the freedom of the camp,
如果你敢离开 就会被处决
but if you try to leave, you'll be killed.
-太好心了 -不是好心
- How kind. - It's not a kindness.
我的同事似乎认为你会有用
My colleagues seem to think you'll be useful.
为了你 希望是这样
Let's hope for your sake that proves to be the case.
解开她的精灵
You can unchain her daemon.
洛克的探子 萨尔马齐亚特工
The agent Salmakia, one of Roke's spies,
回报说莱拉跟一个男孩同行
tells us that Lyra is travelling with a boy,
他是一把神刀的持刀者
the bearer of some powerful knife.
你遇到过他吗
Have you come across him?
-刀 -对
- A knife? - That's what I said.
你能说说它吗
Can you tell me about it?
威尔
Will...
他叫这个
that's his name.
我有幸见过他两次了
I've had the pleasure of meeting him twice now.
-谢谢 -他自以为是个英雄
- Thank you. - He considers himself a bit of a hero.
但我觉得他很无趣
But I find him rather insipid.
我没听说过什么刀
And I heard nothing of a knife.
尤雷科
Iorek!
-我好想你 莱拉 -我也想你
- I have missed you, Lyra. - I missed you, too.
你没走 等着看能不能帮上忙
You stayed and waited to see if you could help.
-你能帮我 -怎么帮
- And you can. - How?
威尔的刀断了 我需要去死人世界
Will's knife broke. I need it to go to the land of the dead.
你是世上最好的铁匠
And you're the best blacksmith in the world, so.
死人世界不是活人该去的
The land of the dead is no place for the living.
那把刀就不该被创造出来
And that knife should never have been made.
但它被创造出来了 而我就是持刀者
But it was made and I'm meant to be its bearer.
你或许是好意 威尔
You may have good intentions, Will,
但那把刀也有它的意志
but that knife has intentions, too.
那把刀是我的 我理解它
The knife's mine. I understand it.
如果是这样
If you did,
你就不会用它帮莱拉切开去那地方的窗
you would not use it to cut Lyra through to that place.
-尤雷科 -莱拉
- Iorek. - Lyra...
那把刀会断是因为威尔三心二意
the knife will have broken because Will's mind was divided.
他怀疑自己的道路
He doubted his path.
你没怀疑过自己吗
You never doubted yourself?
-熊没有怀疑 -你撒谎
- Bears do not doubt. - You're lying.
我遇到你时 你是个酒鬼
When I met you, you were drunk
就因为你承受不了失败
because you couldn't cope with the idea of failure.
我当时不理解 但我现在理解了
I didn't understand then, but I do now.
怀疑因在乎而生 跟是人是熊无关
Doubt comes when you care. It's not bear or human.
最坏的人才没有怀疑
It's the worst people that don't doubt.
比如我母亲和我父亲
The people like my mother and my father.
而威尔和你这样的
The ones like Will and like you...
好人 都有怀疑
the good people, they doubt
因为他们不知道哪条路才是正确的路
because they don't know which is the right path.
读读你的仪器 莱拉
Read your instrument, Lyra.
问问它 你是否该去死人世界
Ask it whether you should go to the land of the dead.
我从没见过它这么迷惑
I've never known it so confused.
它在谈论平衡
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表