剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
改编自菲利普·普尔曼原著
黑暗物质
第三季 第八集
是那女孩和男孩
来见玛丽
他们的斯拉夫比你少
他们什么时候会落斯拉夫
我不知道
没有种荚 小可怜
玛丽 给他们讲故事
看 那两个年轻人
别忘了我们 玛丽
继续讲故事
威尔和莱拉每年仍会在相同的时间回到长椅那里
他们信守了对彼此的承诺 在各自的世界度过了美满的生活
威尔成了医学生 后来成了成功的外科医生
莱拉去牛津的圣索菲娅女子学院接受了教育
她在那里重新学习如何解读真理仪
将来莱拉和潘再去历险时 这本事就能派上用场
但那是另一个故事了
潘
Pan?
发现他们了吗
Any sign of them?
没有
No.
你没事吧
You all right?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
我们经历了那么多 现在来到这里
After everything we've been through, and now we're here...
感觉好不真实
It doesn't seem real.
是啊
Yeah.
在塔楼里 我母亲的精灵
In the tower, my mother's daemon...
我眼看着他消失
I saw him disappear right in front of me.
我觉得她死了
I think she's dead.
我应该感到如释重负
I should be relieved.
关于我父母 我有太多事不明白
There's so many things I don't understand about my parents.
比如呢
Like what?
比如他们为什么不肯对我说实话
Like why they weren't honest with me.
他们为什么要干那么可怕的事
Why they did such horrible things.
她为什么13年来对我不闻不问
Why wasn't she interested in me for 13 years,
突然就开始关心我了
and then suddenly she was?
他们为什么抛弃我
Why did they abandon me?
我以为阿斯里尔是我叔叔时
When I thought Asriel was my uncle,
我好崇拜他
I idolised him...
后来我恨他
..And then I hated him.
现在我无法原谅他 但是...
And now I can't forgive him, but...
我也不恨他了
..I don't hate him either.
他赢得了战争
Well, he won the war.
而我们也来到了这里 所以...
And we get to be here, so...
我有种奇怪的感觉 他死了
I have the strangest feeling he's gone.
那么我就是一个人了
Which means I'm alone.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我好高兴你洗澡了 因为你臭烘烘的
I'm just glad you washed, because you kind of stank!
她看上去不像想我的样子
She doesn't look like she misses me.
她似乎 没事
She seems...fine.
等她见到你会比没事更好
She'll be better than fine when she sees you.
想想看跟他们重聚 靠近他们会多么美好
Think how good it'll be to be with them again, to be close.
如果感觉不一样了呢
What if it doesn't feel the same?
如果再也回不到以前了呢
What if it never does?
莱拉爱你
Lyra loves you.
我们终于在同一个世界里了
We're finally in the same world.
我们在这里很安全
We're safe here.
那不是他们吧
That's not them, is it?
不是 如果是你会知道的
No. You'd know if it was.
它说精灵很安全
It says our daemons are safe...
但我们需要去见另一个人
..But there's someone else we need to meet.
潘就在这里
Pan's here, though.
就像以前在乔丹 他躲我的时候
It's like when he used to hide in Jordan.
我不知道他究竟在哪 但我感觉得到他就在附近
I don't know exactly where he is, but I can feel him close.
我不觉得撕裂
I don't feel torn apart.
我知道他很安全
And I know he's safe.
听
Listen.
那是什么
What is that?
它们骑轮子
They're riding on wheels!
你好
Hello.
它好像让我们跟着它
I think it wants us to follow.
-马隆博士 -莱拉
- Dr Malone? - Lyra!
-真不敢相信你在这里 -你怎么来的
- I can't believe you're here! - How did you get here?
我被告知要找到你
I was told to find you.
我就知道我还会再见到你
I knew I'd see you again.
天啊 看看你
Oh, my God, look at you.
天啊 你看上去好沧桑
Oh, God, you've been through the wars.
-认识你很高兴 -认识你很高兴
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
阿塔尔 谢谢你 你们怎么来到这里的
Atal, thank you. How did you get here?
邪恶的野兽
Ungodly beasts.
阿塔尔真美
Atal's so beautiful.
我从没见过她这样的生物
I've never seen anything like her.
一年前 这会让我觉得大开眼界 但是
You know, a year ago, this would have blown my mind, but
现在只觉得它没有会说话的熊和天使疯狂
now it's no crazier than talking bears and angels.
这一切让你们挺不安的吧
You must find this all a bit disconcerting.
我当初就是
I know I did.
我们去了好多地方
We've been all over the place,
但我觉得这是我最喜欢的世界
but I think this is my favourite world.
我在这里的几个月以来学到的东西
I've learned more being here in the last few months
超过我十几年里学到的
than I have in decades.
阿塔尔教了我好多东西
Atal has taught me so much.
比如呢
Like what?
比如 如何信任我的直觉
Like how to trust my instincts.
如何尊重一棵树
How to treat a tree with respect.
要如何尊重一棵树啊
How do you treat a tree with respect?
首先 不要认为自己比它厉害
Well, you start off by not assuming you're better than it.
作为人类 我们愚蠢地认为
We have this stupid idea as humans
我们是进化的巅峰
that we're the pinnacle of evolution,
但我们大错特错
but we've got so much wrong.
等到早上我有东西给你们看
I want to show you something in the morning.
那是我想的那个东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
是你在牛津问我的问题的答案
It's the answer to the question you asked me in Oxford.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
尘埃是不是罪孽
Whether Dust was sin?
你的尘埃 我的阴影粒子
Well, your Dust, my shadow particles -
在这里被称为斯拉夫 但都是一回事
here, they called it Sraf, but it's all the same thing.
它是生命的火花
It's the spark that means we're alive.
是意识
It's consciousness.
那么尘埃不是罪孽
So Dust isn't sin?
它跟我们一样 不好不坏
It's just as good or bad as we are.
为什么你身边的尘埃比莱拉多
Why do you have more Dust around you than Lyra?
穆尔法也是这样
It's the same with the mulefa -
会随年龄和阅历增多
it comes with age and experience.
真不可思议
It's incredible.
你怎么做的
How did you make it?
关键在于种荚油
It's the seedpod oil that's the key.
他们吸收油 就能看到斯拉夫了
They absorb it, and that's how they can see Sraf.
他们跟树一起进化 完美的共生
They evolved with the trees, this perfect symbiosis.
一切都很平衡 然后
Everything was in balance, and then...
发生了变化
..Something changed.
令人心碎 是吧
It's heartbreaking, isn't it?
树在死去
The trees are dying.
这是疾病吗
Is it some sort of disease?
不 是尘埃在消失
No, it's the Dust disappearing.
它在流出世界
It's just flooding out of the world.
思维 想象力 感觉
Thought, imagination, feeling -
都流走了
all blowing away.
这片美丽的地方
This beautiful place
这里的人比我们更善良 睿智
where the people are kinder and wiser than us by far,
但它却在死去
and it's just dying.
什么能拯救它
What can save it?
要想办法把尘埃引回来
Some way of drawing the Dust back.
理论上讲 思维 创造力吸引尘埃 那么
In theory, Dust is drawn to thought, to creativity, so...
或许需要某个伟大的发现吗
..Some great discovery?
阿塔尔说我光靠想是没用的 但是
Atal says I can't think my way out of it, but...
总忍♥不住想试试
..Can't help but try.
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表