剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
如果你不停下
If you won't stop...
你就要怎么样
You'll do what, exactly?
我去找人来
I'll fetch support.
很好
Good.
我们都需要人帮忙
We all need support.
去吧
Go on.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
库珀博士
Doctor Cooper.
太好了
How wonderful...
真没想到 你还有工作
and unexpected you're still in employment!
事实上 能见到你还活着真是太好了
In fact... how wonderful to see you alive.
我还以为你死了呢
I'm afraid I rather presumed you weren't.
休·麦克费尔把我丢下的人才都笼络来了
Hugh MacPhail picking up all my best cast-offs.
你在做什么呢
Now... what are we working on here?
这里恐怕是禁区 库尔特夫人
This is all restricted, I'm afraid, Mrs. Coulter...
库珀博士 你一直对我很好
Doctor Cooper... you have always been so kind to me.
没必要现在改变♥态♥度
I see no reason why you should stop now.
你以前
Well, you were...
也总对我很好
always kind back.
再说 主教
Besides, the Cardinal...
庭长神父和我 对彼此没有秘密
Father President and I... hide nothing from each other.
你不必担心
You need not worry.
这是一个共鸣舱 是吧
Now, this is a resonating chamber of some kind, am I right?
有意思
Ah, interesting.
你使用了部分我们的精灵闸刀的设计
You used part of our design for the daemon guillotine.
事实上 不止是一部分
In fact, more than just a part.
你怎么会还在干这个
Now, why would you be working on that still?
还有
And...
这个
...this.
它读取什么
What does it read?
它读取的东西让它能...
It reads something which allows it...
库珀博士
Doctor Cooper...
你在制♥造♥炸♥弹♥吗
are you building a bomb?
-你不懂 -我明白
- You don't understand. - Oh, but I do.
它是有指向的 它的指向如何确定
It's directional in some way. What determines its direction?
权威者
The Authority.
根本不是吧
Well, that's not true, is it?
他们来了
They're here.
来找我 不是你
For me. Not you.
但你已经知道了
But you already knew that.
我们现在的情况真是有趣
What a fascinating position we find ourselves in.
戈梅兹
Gomez.
莱拉 你在做什么
Lyra, what are you doing?
她叫我们把死神请来
She said we need to invite our Death.
或许如果我进入读真理仪时
Maybe if I get my head in the state it's in...
那种心理状态 她就会出现
when I read the alethiometer, she'll come to me.
小心点
Be careful.
等等 我们能谈谈吗
Wait. Can we talk about this?
谈什么 我们已经决定了
Talk about what? We already decided.
我知道 但是 召唤死神
I know, but... summoning Death?
-你知道那意味着什么吗 -当然不知道
- Do you even know what that means? - No, of course not.
但我们来都来了
But we've come all this way.
-或许这么做不对 -但我们在做了
- Maybe this isn't the right thing to do. - But we are doing it.
我们来这里就是为了这个
It's what we came here to do.
现在回头还不迟
It's not too late to turn around.
我们可以用刀找到回家的路
With the knife, we'll find our way back home.
你不是我这边的吗
You were on my side.
我以为我就在你身边
I thought I was by your side.
你们都不懂 是吧
Neither of you understand, do you?
我根本没来得及跟罗杰道别
I never got a chance to say "Goodbye" to Roger.
我根本没来得及说"对不起"
I never got a chance to say "I'm sorry."
我只想尽力做出弥补
All I want to do is make things as good as I can.
哪怕为此我要死
Even if I have to die doing so.
莱拉
Lyra...
她来了
she's here.
你是我的死神
You're my Death.
对
Yes.
你要来带我走吗
Are you here to take me?
你找我 我就来了
You wanted me. I am here.
我需要单独跟她谈谈
I need to talk to her alone.
我看不见你在跟谁说话
I can't see who you're talking to.
当然 她是我的
Of course you can't. She's mine.
跟我来
Follow me.
我就回来 别担心
I'll be back. Don't worry.
权威者
Authority...
谢谢你回应我的祈祷
thank you for answering my prayers.
赐予我赢得这场战争的手段
For delivering to me the means with which to win this war.
只有你的爱
Only through your love...
和引导
and your guidance...
能给我行必要之事的力量
will I find the strength to do what must be done.
引领我们获得救赎
To lead us into salvation.
跟上他
Follow him.
这头发
The hair.
能确定是那孩子的
We are certain this is a child's?
弗拉·帕维尔确定
Fra Pavel is certain.
够了吗 库珀博士
Is there enough of it, Doctor Cooper?
足够了
This will be ample.
多快能准备好
How soon can it be ready?
几天内
Matter of days.
谢谢 戈梅兹神父 这就可以了
Thank you, Father Gomez. That'll be all.
你确定 一旦启动
You are quite sure that once set in motion,
炸♥弹♥必会找到那女孩
the bomb will find the girl?
每个人都是独特的
Each individual is unique.
我们蕴含着密♥码♥ 电脉冲
There are codes within us. Anbaric pulses.
我们用这个
We use these...
来瞄准装置
to aim this device.
这头发 不管它在哪 都想重归整体
The hair, wherever it might be, will want to be made whole.
它会不惜一切地追逐
It will be merciless in this pursuit.
不管那女孩在哪
No matter where the girl may be.
不管她在哪个世界
Whichever world she is in...
请原谅我的异端邪说
forgive my heresy...
炸♥弹♥都能找到莱拉
the bomb should find Lyra.
你还在吗
Are you still here?
你总是时出现时消失
You keep appearing and disappearing.
我一直都在
I'm always here.
我这辈子一直跟着你
I've followed you your entire life...
我是个特别 忠心的朋友
I am a special, devoted friend
你生命的每时每刻我都在你身边
who's been beside you every moment of your life.
我比任何人都了解你
Who knows you better than anyone.
才不是呢
That's not true.
甚至比你自己都了解你
Who knows you better than even you know yourself.
我们需要做个交易
We need to make a deal.
我恐怕不能做交易
I'm not sure I can make a deal.
我知道我还没死
Look, I know I'm not deceased.
但我需要去死人世界
but I need to go to the Land of the Dead
我需要去那里见个人 然后回来
and I need to see someone there, and I need to get back.
你能帮我吗
Will you help me?
孩子 你最终
Eventually, child,
会毫不费力地到达死人世界
you will go to the Land of the Dead with no effort.
也没有风险
No risk.
那是一段安全 平静的旅程
A safe and calm journey.
没必要急着冲过去
But there is no reason to rush there.
我必须去
But I need to.
威尔也是
So does Will.
我们身边都有离开得太早的人
We both had people taken away from us too soon,
我们都需要做出弥补
and we both need to make amends.
每个人都希望可以跟故去的人说说话
Well, everyone wishes they could speak again to those who have gone.
为什么要为你破例
Why should there be an exception for you?
因为
Because...
如果你这辈子都跟我在一起
if you've been with me my whole life...
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表