剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
你早知道我会提出来
you knew this question was coming.
如果你真的一直跟我在一起
And if you've truly been with me...
你就知道为什么
you know the answer to it.
我跟随了你
I have followed you.
我见到了你的选择
I have seen your choices.
你看到他死了吗
You saw him die?
罗杰
Roger, die?
是的
I did.
我不想做超凡的人
I don't wanna be exceptional.
或许曾经是的
Maybe once I did.
我父母 他们只想着那个
My parents, that's all they care about.
我只想做个好人
I just want to be good.
我想帮助别人
I just want to help someone.
罗杰需要我
And Roger needs me.
他上次需要我时 我没有帮到他
And I wasn't there the last time he needed me.
看着我
Look at me.
看我的心
Look at my heart.
帮我吧
Help me.
我会指引你 莱拉·巧舌如簧
I will be your guide, Lyra Silvertongue.
我带你去
I will show you the way in.
等你到了
Once you are there...
另一边不是我能去的
the other side is not my place.
所以怎么出来
So, as for getting out again...
你只能自己想办法了
you'll have to manage that by yourself.
早上好
Good morning!
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait!
你回来了
You're back.
她还...
Is she still...
在附近吗 对
Close by? Yeah.
她怎么说的
What did she say?
她能看到我的死神吗
Can she see my death?
你看不到他的死神吧
You can't see his Death, can you?
看不到 他也看不到
No. And nor will he.
你得准备好了 才会看到死神
You can't see your Death until you're ready to.
等时候到了才行
Until it's time.
只有你 在合适的时候才能看到死神
Only you can see your Death when it's the right time.
我的死神会带我们去湖附近
My Death's gonna take us to the water.
如果你准备好了
If you're ready.
-我准备好了吗 -希望是的
- Am I ready? - I hope so.
我需要你准备好
I need you to be.
你总带我去最棒的地方 知道吗
You take me into the best places. You know that?
干杯
Cheers.
还需要做什么
What else is there left to do?
你是来保护她的
You came here to protect her,
结果却给了他们炸♥弹♥的引线
but instead gave them the fuse to a bomb.
自大
Arrogance.
太自大了 我低估了他们
Sheer arrogance. I underestimated them.
我们得走了 回阿斯里尔那里去
We must leave. Return to Asriel.
-一旦他知道了他们在干什么 -他会怎么样呢
- Once he knows what they are doing... - He'll do what?
他可能
He may...
他会插手的
He will intervene.
是吗
Will he?
你说得对
You know, you're right.
我的确是想在他们杀了她之前杀了他们
I did come here to kill them before they kill her.
我们不会让他们再有机会了
And I will not let them have another chance.
我们已经让他们的炸♥弹♥发不出去了
We've already stunted their bomb.
-我们得回去 -不
- We need to get back. - No.
他们还会想别的办法 一个不行下一个
Because they will find another way, then another and another.
必须现在就阻止他们
This has to stop now.
我们得找到意念机
We must find the intention craft.
你想干什么
What do you intend?
毁灭
Destruction.
你每一步都走得更慢了 你知道吗
You're walking slower with every step, you know that?
现在改主意还不迟
It's not too late to change your mind.
我不想改主意
I don't want to change my mind.
妈妈以前总说 "你不解决就不算解决了"
Mum used to have this phrase, "Nothing's fixed until you fix it."
如果你不想来 也没关系 我可以自己去
Look, if you don't wanna come, it's okay. I can go alone.
我找了你几个月
I didn't spend months searching for you
不是为了在地狱门口跟你道别
so I could wave you off at the gates of hell.
我觉得那不是地狱 看上去挺像 但不是
I don't think it's hell. Looks a bit like hell. But it's not.
-我只想确定你确定 -我确定
- I just wanna be sure you're sure. - I am.
有时我们做一些事 到了一些地方
Look, sometimes we do things, we get places,
就忘了是怎么到的了
and we forget how we got there.
我知道我怎么到这儿的 威尔
I know how I got here, Will.
如果我们回不来了呢
And what if we don't come back?
那我们就是为做一件重要的事而死
Then, we will've died doing something important.
跟我来
Follow me.
快点
Quickly.
站住
Stop right there!
-站住 -站住
- Halt! - Stop there!
这边
This way.
意念机就在前面
The intention craft is just ahead.
她在这里
She's here!
你以为我没让人监视你吗
You didn't think I was having you watched?
你别无选择 玛丽莎
You have no choice, Marisa.
你还是要杀了她
You will still kill her.
不管我做什么
No matter what I do.
这件事
On that...
我别无选择
I have no choice.
那我有话要说
Then I have a statement to make.
我要为谋杀斯特罗克主教受审
I wish to stand trial for the murder of Cardinal Sturrock.
我跟你们的庭长神父共谋杀害了他
A murder I conspired on with your Father President.
此人每个毛孔都透着罪孽
A man who sins with every fibre of his being.
撒谎
Liar.
你知道我说的是实话
You know I'm telling the truth.
我当着训诫法庭
And I will make the same claim
也会这么说
in front of the Consistorial Court.
这里没你说话的份
You have no rights here!
你是个荡♥妇♥
You are a wanton woman
总想要不属于自己的东西
who has always wanted what she didn't have.
你丈夫被你的情人 异端者阿斯里尔所杀
Your husband was killed by your lover, the heretic Asriel.
你的私生子被遗弃
And your illegitimate child was abandoned
直到她变成了罪孽本身
until she became sin itself
我改变了 你可没有 休
I have changed. You have not, Hugh.
得有人阻止你
You need to be stopped.
"休" "休"是谁
"Hugh?" Who is this "Hugh"?
我是庭长神父 你要称我...
I am your Father President. You will address me...
为"庭长神父"
as "Father President"...
或"阁下"
or "Your Grace."
你明白了吗
Do you understand me?
什么
I'm sorry?
你们就忠于他吗
This is where your loyalty lies?
不是天上那位
Not with that above?
不是真理 而是权力吗
Not with truth but with power?
你让我失望 戈梅兹神父
You disappoint me, Father Gomez.
带她走
Get her out of here.
不 你们不能这么做
No. No, no, you cannot do this.
你们还自称神职人员
You call yourself a holy man?
你觉得权威者现在会怎么看你
How do you think your Authority looks on you now, huh?
一个充满仇恨之人 周围都是崇拜你的仇恨之人
A man of hate surrounded by haters who worship you.
你个猪猡神父
You pig of the cloth.
-别让她说了 -恶心
- Stop her noise! - Disgusting!
这才是你的真面目
This is what you really are.
胡言乱语 情绪激动的女人
An incoherent, emotional woman.
怎么会有人相信你
Why should anyone trust you?
你一句话都说不清楚
You can barely string a sentence together.
但如此美丽
But such beauty.
真是美得诱人
Such true, enticing beauty.
我要给你的美 补上它一直欠缺的东西
And now I will give your beauty what it has always lacked.
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表