剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
看上去像是要戳到天空了
which looked like they could almost touch the sky.
还有很多藏♥人♥的好地方
It had amazing hiding places.
我们会玩赛跑
We used to race.
穿过厨房♥ 跑下楼梯
Through the kitchen, down the stairs,
然后回屋顶上
back onto the roof...
-每次都是我赢 -才不是呢
- I won every time. - No, she didn't.
你是每次都作弊
You cheated every time.
还有什么
What else?
然后我遇到了威尔
Then I met Will.
他给我做了蛋卷 我都不知道那是什么
He made me an omelette. I didn't know what one was,
我就想也给他做一个
so I thought I'd make him one in return.
很好笑的 她没丢掉蛋壳
Which was funny because she left the shells in.
-还有尤雷科 -盔甲熊
- And Iorek. - The armoured bear.
他的爪子像你的手那么大
He has claws the size of your hand.
很雄伟
Magnificent.
我第一次遇到他时 他弄丢了盔甲
When I first met him, he'd lost his armour.
但我们靠真理仪帮他找了回来
But thanks to the alethiometer, we managed to get it back.
我们去了斯瓦尔巴特群岛熊的聚居地
We went to the palace of the bears in Svalbard and took on...
你我之间真要这么结束吗
Is this really how things are to end between you and I?
你觉得之后会发生什么
What do you think will happen after this?
你真♥相♥信事情会好起来吗
Do you really believe that things are going to get better?
库珀博士 这并不是权威者的愿望
Dr Cooper, these are not the wishes of the Authority,
你很清楚
you know that.
这是一个软弱而危险的男人的愿望
These are the wishes of a weak and dangerous man.
如果他想杀了我 想想他会怎么对你
And if he is prepared to kill me, think what he might do to you.
我们一起创造这种技术时
When we created this technology together,
你相信你做的是对的
you believed you were doing the right thing.
我们都相信
We all did.
但我们错了
But we were wrong.
这必须停止
This has to stop.
真不敢相信这一天到了 库珀博士
I can scarcely believe this day has arrived, Dr Cooper.
你根本不懂这种科技 休
You do not understand this technology, Hugh.
你只会把教会当局和这里的每个人都炸死
You are simply going to blow up the Magisterium and everyone in it.
恰恰相反
Quite the contrary.
我们的概念简洁而优雅
Our conception is elegantly simple.
切割人和精灵
The separation of human and daemon...
别向我解释我的技术
Do not explain my own technology to me.
它在你原始的设计基础上有所发展
It has evolved somewhat since your original design.
我们的炸♥弹♥配有引导装置
Our bomb is equipped with a guidance mechanism.
我们要用你女儿的那绺头发来找到她
We will use the lock of your daughter's hair to locate her
将她就地处决
and to destroy her on the spot.
只在一瞬
All in a moment.
它的精度和力量无与伦比
It is a thing of divine precision and power,
精妙地展示了权威者的设计
such an exquisite example of the Authority's design.
有序的美妙
Such beauty in its order.
你疯了
You have lost your mind.
你有病
You're sick!
我劝你不要挣扎
I urge you not to struggle.
心甘情愿地赴死
Go willingly,
这或许就是你的救赎
and this could be your redemption.
你真那么认为吗
You truly think that?
这都是他的旨意
That he ordained all this?
权威者并没放弃你 玛丽莎
The Authority has not forsaken you, Marisa.
你还有时间忏悔
You still have time to repent.
让我为你做临终祝福吧
Let me give you your final blessing.
别
Keep...
碰我
..Your hands off me.
你手上沾了太多血 不配做这个
There's too much blood on them for that.
开始程序
Initiate the process.
我们通过尤雷科 还结识了新朋友 气球驾驶员李
Through Iorek, we also met my friend Lee, the aeronaut.
我还记得我第一次乘他的气球的时候
I remember the first time I went up in his balloon.
我们飞得好高 风顶着我的皮肤
It was so high up there, the wind was pushing against my skin.
如果你从边上往下看 会觉得犯晕
If you looked over the edge, you would feel dizzy,
但有斯科尔斯比先生在 你觉得很安全
but you felt safe with Mr Scoresby.
他是我第一个信任的成年人
He's the first grown-up I ever trusted.
你的故事让我们再次感到鲜活
Your stories have made us feel alive again.
我记起有温暖肉体和感觉的什么滋味了
I remember now what it was to have warm flesh and senses.
我跟你走
I will come with you.
我们都跟你们走
We...we will come with you.
来啊
Go on.
把我变成鬼吧
Make a ghost of me.
你叫什么
What's your name?
你肯定有名字吧
You must have one.
无名氏
No name.
我们走
Let's go.
记住你们的故事
And keep your stories in mind.
如果我们把握住真实的东西 它们就伤不了我们
I don't think they can hurt us if we hold on to what's real.
不好意思 借过
Pardon me. Excuse me. Coming through.
莱拉
Lyra?
莱拉
Lyra!
你还活着
You're alive.
你还活着
You're alive!
孩子 你吓坏我了
Oh, kid, you really had me there.
李 你...
Lee... You...
对 没有看上去那么糟
Yeah. It's not as bad as it seems.
你怎么...
How did you...?
不知哪个开枪的走运了
Some excited rifleman got lucky.
一瞬间就过去了 真的
It was over before it started, I promise.
没事的 我们在一起了
It's fine. We're together now.
就一小会儿
Only for a little while.
你不该待在这里
You don't belong here.
消息都传开了
And the word is out -
有个疯狂的孩子要把大家都带出去
some crazy kid's got a plan to break us out of here.
这是我朋友威尔 这是李
This is my friend Will. This is Lee.
气球驾驶员
Balloon driver.
见到你真高兴 孩子
Good to see you, kid.
威尔会带我们出去
Will's going to get us out of here.
用这个 希望能行
With this, I hope.
你找到了持刀者
You found the knife-bearer.
你比那萨满巫师抢先了一步
You beat the shaman to it.
莱拉·巧舌如簧 我还以为
Lyra Silvertongue, just when I thought
你不会再让我吃惊了
you couldn't blow my little mind enough times...
我们想找个更高的地方 好切出去
We're looking for a higher place so I can cut out of here.
你们走吧 后面还有掉队的
You go on ahead. There's some stragglers in the back.
我去把他们叫过来 我会赶上来的
I'll round them up for you. I'll catch up.
好了 各位 跟着那姑娘走
All right, folks, follow the lady!
跟着有刀的孩子走
Follow the kid with the knife, yeah.
你们想离开吗
You guys want to get out of here?
你们想再看一眼天空吗
You want to see the sky again?
走吧 往那边走
Let's go. Go that way.
跟着拿刀的孩子走 走啊
Follow the kid with the knife! Let's go!
在权威者面前跪下 阿♥拉♥巴斯
On your knees before the Authority, Alarbus.
我带来了消息 摄政王
I have come with news, Regent.
你觉得什么消息会让我感兴趣
What news do you presume could be of interest to me?
我被抓了
I was captured.
被人类
By humans.
凡人阿斯里尔勋爵建立了一个共和国
The mortal Lord Asriel has formed a republic.
他在使用科技的力量
He is harnessing technology...
挑战你
..To challenge you.
继续说
Go on.
他们可以操纵尘埃
They are able to manipulate Dust.
阿斯里尔还提到了一个新持刀者
And Asriel spoke of a new knife-bearer.
那把刀不能把我怎样
That knife is of no consequence to me.
持刀者是个男孩
The bearer is a boy.
他并没像之前的持刀者那样
He has not been corrupted by the knife's power,
被刀的力量腐化
like the bearers before him.
那么
Then...
或许该给这些凡人
..Perhaps it's time to send these mortals...
一个警告了
..A warning.
不论你怎么用你的教条为杀一个孩子诡辩
You can keep spewing your doctrine to justify killing a child,
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表