剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
Run!
不
No! No!
马上重装弹♥药♥
Restock weapons and ammo now!
勇敢的士兵
Brave soldier.
加入我吧
Join me.
服侍我吧
Serve me.
异教♥徒♥进不了天堂 只能堕入黑暗
There's no heaven for heretics, just darkness.
我是你救赎的唯一希望
I am your only hope of salvation.
我是你救赎的唯一希望
I am your only hope of salvation.
你是谁 我说 是谁
Who are you? I said, who's there?!
你的创造者
Your maker.
你的毁灭者
Your destroyer.
只有正义之徒能逃过诅咒
Only the righteous will escape damnation.
异教♥徒♥必遭惩罚
Heretics must be punished.
击倒我的敌人 你就可获得原谅
Strike down my enemies and you will be forgiven.
抗拒我 你就将被诅咒
Resist me and you'll be damned.
逃过诅咒
..Escape damnation.
异教♥徒♥必遭惩罚
Heretics must be punished.
你的毁灭者
Your destroyer.
毁灭者
Destroyer.
我是你救赎的唯一希望
I am your only hope of salvation.
异教♥徒♥
Heretics...
显出真身
Show yourself to me.
你让我感兴趣
You intrigue me.
你...
You are...
不寻常
..Unusual.
你能控制妖怪 仿佛它们只是你的玩物
You control those Spectres as if they're your playthings.
加入我吧
Join me.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
她在干什么
What the hell is she doing?
斯特尔玛丽娅
Stelmaria?
斯特尔玛丽娅
Stelmaria!
玛丽莎
Marisa?
伟大的摄政王
Great Regent,
我想服侍你
I wish to be of service to you.
你只想为自己谋利
You wish to serve no-one but yourself.
你就是道德脏污的污水坑
You are a cesspit of moral filth.
别对我撒谎
Do not lie to me.
我们只想要我们得不到的东西
We only seek what we're denied.
你得权之前是什么人
Who were you before you had power?
你不是也渴望权力吗
Did you not crave it, too?
我曾是...
I was...
一个人
..A man.
无情
Ruthless...
但容易犯错
..But fallible.
就像你
Not unlike yourself.
据说天神羡慕肉体
They say spirit envies flesh.
我为何要羡慕软弱
Why would I envy weakness?
肉体是脆弱的
Flesh is vulnerable.
其力量是
Its power is...
原始的
..Crude.
肉体自有其乐趣
Flesh has its pleasures.
你很擅长这个 是吧
You do this very well, don't you?
难怪凡人男性会被说服
No wonder the mortal men are convinced.
你为什么召唤我
Why did you call to me?
再敢对我撒谎 我就像熄灭火苗一样灭了你
Lie to me again, and I will extinguish your life like a flame.
我好奇
I was curious.
我想见你
I wanted to meet you.
我在这里
I'm here!
人类的自大
The arrogance of man.
你以为你能与自然抗争吗
Do you think you can fight nature itself?
你怎么不下来 证明我错了
Why don't you come down here and prove me wrong?
无与伦比的阿斯里尔勋爵
The unequalled Lord Asriel...
向天堂宣战
..Who wages war on the heavens
却不敢面对自己
but dares not confront his own self.
看看你
Look at you.
孤身一人
All alone.
是什么让你如此害怕
What is it that scares you so much?
我知道了
I see!
是你女儿的怨恨
It's resentment of your own daughter.
或许吧
Maybe.
但我不怕你
But I'm not afraid of you.
这是谎言
That is a lie.
面对自己
Face yourself.
你在这里是因为我选择了你
You're here because I chose you.
如果我想 你可以超越肉体凡胎
If I wished, you could transcend your human form.
你再不必自轻自贱
Never again diminish yourself,
或为自己的力量羞耻
or be shamed for your strength.
多重世界可听命于你
The multiverse would be yours to command.
你要给我什么
What are you offering me?
永生
Immortality.
过去
In the past,
曾有少数天选之人成为天使
a chosen few have become angels.
这种事已经数千年没发生了
It's not happened for millennia.
自从人类堕落之后就没有了
Not since the Fall of man.
你想到了夏娃 有意思
You thought of Eve. Interesting.
你想对我隐瞒什么
You're attempting to conceal something from me.
我看到了牵挂
I see...an attachment.
弱点
A weakness.
后悔
Regret.
羞愧
Shame.
爱
Love.
你女儿 莱拉
Your daughter, Lyra.
对
Yes.
对 我爱莱拉
Yes. I do love Lyra.
我爱她
I love her...
我恨自己爱她
..And I hate that I do.
你死不想向你的创造者
Do you have no words of supplication
恳求什么吗
for your Creator before your death?
你才不是创世主
You're not the Creator.
你甚至不是权威者
You're not even the Authority.
你只是躲在他身后 你现在也是躲在我身后
You're just hiding behind him like you're hiding behind me now!
我是万事万物
I am in all things.
我的存在你根本无法理解
What I am is far beyond your comprehension.
才不是 你是个天使
No, it's not. You're an angel.
在此之前 你是个人 叫伊诺克
And before that, you were a man named Enoch.
不管怎样 你不过是个人
Either way, you're just a person.
你真容易流血
How easily you bleed.
你以为你能解放世界
You thought you were going to liberate the worlds.
但你越早接受你的失败
But the sooner you accept your own failure,
这一切也能越早结束
the sooner this can all be over.
你的死人世界已经不复存在
Your land of the dead is no more.
你让我去死 不过是解放了我的灵魂
You put me in the grave and you just set my soul free.
你光杀了我可不行
You're going to have to do more than kill me.
等我杀了你
Oh, when I do...
再不会有人记得你
..No-one will ever remember you.
我觉得我们靠近了
I think we're getting closer.
我能感觉到潘
I can feel Pan.
她让我
She makes me feel...
软弱
..Weak.
那不是真实的我
It's not who I am.
她看我的时候 眼里只有鄙夷
When she looks at me, all I see is disdain.
我变得粘人 无助
I become needy and helpless.
我要那些感觉消失
I want that feeling gone.
那就放弃它
Relinquish it.
-怎么做 -放弃她
- How? - Let her go.
你是孑然一身
You are completely alone.
-没人在乎你 -玛丽莎在乎我
- No-one cares for you. - Marisa does.
她...
She's...
她就在这里 是吧
She's here, isn't she?
解脱自己
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表