剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
整栋楼里还藏了数十本这样的书
There were dozens more like it hidden throughout the building.
所有出席者
All attendees imprisoned,
和所有持有作者著作的人都被监禁了
as well as anyone found in possession of the author's work.
你呢
Father?
-戈梅兹 -戈梅兹神父
- Gomez. - Father Gomez.
如果你是我 你会怎么做
If you were in my position, what would you do?
肉体赎罪 当众进行
Physical atonement... in public.
被诉持有此书的人
For those charged with possession,
我或许会选择鞭刑
I'd choose, perhaps, the whip.
至于作者
For the author,
采取能留下更持久伤痕的办法
something which leaves a little more... lasting damage.
恐惧是馈赠 能让人长进
Fear is a gift. It allows people to learn.
他们会把我们杀鸡儆猴
They'll make examples of us.
巴鲁克 我们没时间了
Baruch, we do not have time.
我们需要那把刀
We need that knife.
我叫你们别跟着我了
I told you to stop following me.
你们是怎么穿梭世界的
How can you cut through worlds?
我们是由尘埃构成的
We are made of Dust,
可以穿过空中无形的空间
and can pass through invisible spaces in the air,
那是通往其他世界的门
gateways into other worlds.
我们看得到 但你看不到
We can see them, but you cannot.
巴尔塞莫斯和我一直在寻找伊萨哈特
Balthamos and I have been searching for AEsahaettr...
还有你
for you.
因为一场大战即将来临
Because there is a great war coming.
所有有意识的生灵已经卷入了大战
All conscious beings are engaged in a battle already,
但不是每个人都知道
though not all of us know it.
敌人的力量每分每秒都在强大起来
The enemy's power is growing stronger every minute,
而你就持有能让我们获胜的武器
and you have the weapon that will enable us to win.
你得跟我们去找阿斯里尔勋爵
You must come with us to Lord Asriel.
他在召集军队
He's gathering an army
-意图... -我知道他是谁
- with the purpose to-- - I know who he is.
有人跟我说过他 他的一切
Someone told me about him. About all of it.
战争
The war,
以及我要拿着它 跟阿斯里尔并肩作战
how I'm supposed to fight alongside Asriel, with this.
我不能跟你们走 抱歉
I can't go with you. I'm sorry.
我在找我的朋友 莱拉
I'm looking for my friend, Lyra...
阿斯里尔的女儿
Asriel's daughter.
虽然他不会在乎 但她失踪了
Not that he cares, but she's lost.
她需要我的帮助
She needs my help.
你不懂
You don't understand.
刀的重要性远超乎你的想象
That knife is more important than you can imagine.
不 是你不懂
No, you don't understand.
莱拉才是现在对我最重要的事
Lyra's the most important thing to me right now.
我要找到她
I'm going to find her.
-你要马上跟我们走 -不然呢
- You will come with us now-- - Or what?
你朋友的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your friend.
我看得出她对你来说很重要
I can see she means a lot to you.
你知道她遭遇了什么吗
Do you know what happened to her?
我们遭到了袭击 她被抓走了
We were attacked. She was taken.
-谁抓了她 -我不知道
- By who? - I don't know.
我撇下她先走了
I went ahead without her.
我还以为她不会有事
I thought she would be safe.
可我回来时 她就不在了
When I came back, she was gone.
不管阿斯里尔需要什么 让他等着吧
Whatever Asriel wants, he can wait.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你知道我们会一直跟着你
You do realize we're just going to keep following you
直到你回心转意
until you change your mind.
那你们就继续跟着我吧
Well, you can keep following me because...
每次我穿越后 你们都找到了我
You've managed to find me every time I've cut through.
怎么做到的
How?
刀 它吸引尘埃
The knife. It attracts Dust.
我们有人类不具备的感知
We have senses that humans do not.
帮我找到她
Help me find her.
如果你们能找到我 就能找到莱拉
If you can find me, you can find Lyra.
带我去找她
Take me to her.
然后 我就跟你们去找阿斯里尔
Then, I will come with you to Asriel.
我们没时间了
We do not have time.
巴鲁克 他们要不了多久就会找到我们
It will not take them long, Baruch. They will find us.
那我们就快点
So we will be quick.
巴尔塞莫斯 我们没别的办法
Balthamos, we don't have a choice.
这是莱拉的
This was Lyra's.
她说它跟刀是一个原理
She says it's powered the same way as the knife.
或许你可以用它找到她
Maybe you can use it to find her.
它是由尘埃驱动的
It's powered by Dust.
对
Yes.
我们需要点时间 但我们会找到她
We will need a little time, but we will find her,
不管她在哪个世界
whatever world she is in.
莱拉 我在这里
Lyra, I'm here!
等等 我来了
Wait, I'm coming.
罗杰 这是什么地方
Roger, what is this place?
我讨厌这里
I hate it!
罗杰
Roger!
罗杰
Roger!
我好怕
I'm scared!
罗杰
Roger.
罗杰
Roger.
来
Come on.
马琪
Machi!
父亲
Father!
天啊 我好想你
God, I missed you.
我的心肝 看看你
Oh, my sweet. Look at you.
你长高了15厘米
You've grown six inches,
你快跟我一般高了
you're almost as tall as me now.
爸爸还有工作 我就回来
Daddy has work to do. I'll be right back.
你女儿真可爱
You have a beautiful little girl.
你多久没见着她了
How long since you last saw her?
十个月零16天
Ten months and 16 days.
我本来没有可能能离开那监牢
I had no hope of leaving that cell,
直到你和你的猫
until you and your cat
跑来招募我
came to recruit me.
怎么了
What?
我在考虑你到底是疯子
Trying to decide if you're a madman...
还是天才
or a genius.
我倒希望两者可以共存
Well, I rather hoped the two could coexist.
阿斯里尔徐勋爵
So, Lord Asriel...
告诉我你的战争究竟是针对谁
tell me who your war is really against,
以及你想要我做什么
and what you want from me?
我要向权威者发起挑战
My fight is with the Authority himself--
你说过了 但这不可能
You said that before, but it's impossible.
人类不能反抗创世主
Humankind cannot stand against its Creator.
他逼我们在他脚边下跪
Well, he forces us to kneel at his feet,
但他并不是创世主
but he is not the Creator.
那都是谎言
It's all a lie.
他是个天使
He is an angel.
-天使 -仅此而已
- An angel? - Nothing more.
你又是怎么知道的
And how do you know all this...
即便这是真的
...even if it were true?
几千年前
Some millennia ago,
另一个天使发现了权威者的秘密
another angel discovered the Authority's secret.
那个天使 泽法妮娅 现在是我的理事会成员
Now, that angel, Xaphania, sits on my council.
奥滚威 我在召集各个世界的最强大的力量
Ogunwe, I am gathering the greatest from every world.
包括天堂的
From even the heavens above,
但我想请你来帮我掀起战争
but I want you to help me wage my war.
我该感到受宠若惊
I should be flattered.
我可是远道而来 这就对了
Well, I have come rather a long way, so yes, you should.
阿斯里尔勋爵
Lord Asriel...
我不能帮你
I cannot help you.
马琪是我的最小的女儿
Machi is my youngest daughter.
但我还有一个
But I have another.
教廷早就盯上了我们的孩子
The Temple have been targeting our children for a while now.
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表