剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
但近年来
But in recent years...
他们抓走了孩子们
they began taking them away...
进行训练
for training.
阿丽娅是教廷的财产
Aria... is the property of the Temple.
在她看来
To her...
我并不存在
I do not exist.
她只认权威者
There is only the Authority.
我所认识的女孩
And the girl I knew...
已经不在了
she's gone.
但她仍是我的孩子
But she's still my child.
我明白你提出的是什么
I understand what you offer.
但我还要打自己的仗
But I have my own battles here to fight.
我有义务尽我所能 拯救更多人的
And an obligation to save as many sons...
儿子和女儿
and daughters as I can.
我可以吗 拜托
May I? Please.
我见过这种情况 她的精灵被切割了
I've seen this before. Her daemon has been severed.
她才不是邪魔
She is not demonic.
我没那个意思 抱歉
I did not say she was. Forgive me.
拜托 请允许我解释 斯特尔玛丽娅
Please, if you'll allow me to explain. Stelmaria?
斯特尔玛丽娅和我是一体的
Stelmaria and I are one.
她是我的精灵 我的灵魂 也可以这么说
She is my daemon. My soul, if you use that word.
阿丽娅的精灵原本在她体内
Aria's daemon resided within.
我们和精灵之间的纽带
The link that binds us to our daemon
非常强大
is immensely powerful.
但一旦它被切断 便所剩无几
But when it is severed, well, very little remains.
他们在夺走我们的灵魂 奥滚威
They are taking our souls, Ogunwe,
同时也带走了我们的人性
and with them our humanity.
这样更好控制我们
To make us easier to control.
就把我们变成这样
To make us this.
无人机
Drones.
把马琪带回来 所有人进屋
Get Machi on the ground! Everyone, inside now!
别开火 他们想引我们出去
Hold your fire. They're trying to draw us out.
您找我 庭长神父
You sent for me, Father President?
请进 戈梅兹神父
Come in, Father Gomez.
我来日内瓦
I have come to Geneva
是因为一件要事
on a matter of great significance.
弗拉·帕维尔的真理仪让我得知了一则预言
Fra Pavel's alethiometer has informed me of a prophecy
如果是真的 我也相信它是真的
which, if true, a-- and I believe it is,
那么它或能让我们堕入黑暗
risks plunging us into a darkness,
那是世界前所未见的黑暗
the like of which the world has not experienced.
此时此刻 世上有一个女孩
There is a girl wandering the earth at this very moment,
她就是夏娃
and she is Eve.
我们所有人的母亲 一切罪孽的起源
The mother of us all, and the cause of all sin.
真理仪说 如果这个孩子被毒蛇诱惑了
The instrument says that if this child is tempted by the serpent,
她很可能会堕落
she will likely fall.
一旦她堕落 罪孽和尘埃就赢了
And if she does fall, then sin and Dust will triumph.
这绝不能发生
This cannot happen.
那我们就阻止她
So, we stop her.
她在哪
Where is she?
很遗憾 我们只能等
Unfortunately, we are at the mercy
真理仪和解读者怎么说了
of the instrument and its user.
弗拉·帕维尔的进展出奇的慢
Fra Pavel's work is unbearably slow.
等他找到这孩子
When he does locate the child...
我们就派兵去把她抓回来
we will send troops to retrieve her.
我想请你 戈梅兹神父 去带队
And I would like you, Father Gomez... to lead them.
我很荣幸
It would be an honor.
我可以去见见弗拉·帕维尔
I could perhaps drop in on Fra Pavel.
看能不能让他快点
See if I can speed him up a little.
请吧
Please.
这么多人在找你
All these men after you.
我说了 这不会变的
I tell you, it'll never change.
这世上有些力量
There are forces out there
你根本无法理解
that you can't begin to understand.
你还是别那么看我
I wish you wouldn't look at me like that.
难道你不希望我保护她吗
Would you rather I didn't keep her safe?
你在囚禁她
You're keeping her prisoner.
放了我们
Let us go.
恐怕不行
Afraid I can't.
你找到她了
You found her.
你是对的
You were right.
她是在精灵世界
She is in the world of the daemons.
在哪
Where?
她跟一个女人在一起 那女人强行控制着她
She's with a woman who is holding her against her will.
她们在一座岩洞屋里
In a house carved into the rocks.
那里位于北海上的一座偏远岛屿
It's on a remote island in the German ocean.
你需要乘船去
You will need passage on a ship.
但莱拉没受伤吗
But Lyra's not harmed?
对 只是在睡觉和做梦
No. Just asleep and dreaming.
可以跟我说说那女人吗
What can you tell me about the woman?
她的精灵是只金猴
Her daemon is a golden monkey.
-是她妈妈 -她妈妈
- Her mother. - Her mother?
莱拉如果跟她母亲在一起
Lyra's mother's the worst possible person
那就太糟了
she could be with.
巴尔塞莫斯会带你去找她
Balthamos will take you to her.
我得去找阿斯里尔
I must go to Asriel
告诉他你和伊萨哈特的事
and tell him about you and AEsahaettr.
你确定这样安全吗
Are you sure this is safe?
直接去找莱拉
Go straight to Lyra,
我们很快就将重聚
and we will be together again before long.
我可不记得我答应要陪着这男孩
I do not remember agreeing to accompany the boy.
跟紧威尔
Stay close to Will.
等孩子们重聚了
As soon as the children are reunited,
你们一起来阿斯里尔的共和国找我
you will both come to me in Asriel's Republic.
庭长神父麦克菲尔派我来的
Father President MacPhail sent me.
那女孩在哪
Where is the girl?
我快找到了 神父 我保证
I am close, Father. I assure you.
看来这任务对你来说是个重担
I see this task has weighed heavily on you.
如此压力 如此重大的责任
The pressure. Such great responsibility.
一定让你头脑很不清醒
It must muddle the mind terribly.
就是解读的最后部分
It is this... ...final part of the reading.
它的意义
Its... meaning...
我就是搞不懂
...eludes me.
我就是需要更多时间
I just need a little more time.
我们只能做我们能做的事
We can only do that of which we are capable.
庭长神父建议
Father President has advised
如果读不出坐标
that if the coordinates are not forthcoming,
那么或许现在需要 重新教育你
then perhaps, the time has come to re-educate you.
不
No.
不 我能找到她
No. I will find her.
我保证
I promise.
我毫不怀疑
I have no doubt that you will.
莱拉 求你 醒醒
Lyra. Wake up, please.
看啊
Look.
我们可以逃走
We can get away.
莱拉
Lyra!
她来了
She's coming.
你跑不掉的
You're not gonna make it.
我们总得试试
We have to try.
躲在这里 或许会有人看到我们
Hide here. Maybe someone will see us.
莱拉
Lyra?
莱拉
Lyra!
她在哪
Where is she?
我看不到
I can't see.
莱拉
Lyra!
莱拉 你在哪
Lyra, where are you?
你总能让我惊奇
You never cease to amaze me.
不要
Please.
我明白你为什么要这样
I do understand why you're doing this.
这样跟我在一起感觉很奇怪吧
Must be strange being here, like this... with me.
但我带你来这里 不是为了关着你
But I haven't brought you here to keep you jailed.
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表