剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
还有树
And, trees.
莱拉 正是夏娃
Lyra. Eve herself.
我是多么幸运
Imagine how blessed I shall be
可以做到别人没做到的事
when I succeed where others have failed.
权威者是应当称颂的
Praise be to the Authority.
住手
Stop!
你是什么人
Who are you?
你是什么
What are you?
我是天使
An angel.
我和你是同一个阵营的
We are on the same side.
不 不是
No. We are not.
走近一点
Come closer.
我是你的仆人
I am your servant.
让我完成这尽忠之举
Let me perform this act of devotion,
你就会明白了
and you'll see.
我要做的事会让这个世界摆脱罪孽
What I'm about to do will rid the world of sin.
欲望不是罪孽
Desire is not sin.
爱的形态有千万种 但是每一种都很美
Love takes a million forms, each of them beautiful,
每一种都值得拥有
each of them worthy.
偏见之人
You who judge,
只是出于恐惧
you're just afraid.
我是巴尔塞莫斯
I am Balthamos
我不会让你夺走一个无辜孩子的生命
and I will not let you take an innocent child's life!
巴鲁克
Baruch...
威尔
Will...
-是莱拉和威尔引起的吗 -是的
- Is it Lyra and Will? - Yes.
尘埃流的速度减慢了
The flow of Dust is slowing down.
那预言实现了
Then the prophecy has been fulfilled.
夏娃的爱将会治愈地球
The love of Eve shall heal the Earth,
所有世界都将感受到
and all the world shall feel it.
自然将得以恢复
Nature will be restored.
希望会在黑暗中燃起
Hope will spark in darkness.
随着天真转变为老成
As innocence turns to experience,
一切将会再次和谐
all will be in harmony once more.
是他们引起的
They did this.
我们可以去任何地方
We can go anywhere.
我们可以去任何我们想去的世界
We can go to any world we want.
也可以待在这里
Or we could just stay here.
你觉得潘知道吗
Do you think Pan knows?
我想他猜到了
I think he guessed.
我们必须回到自己的世界待一阵 对吧
We'll have to go back to our worlds for a bit, won't we?
这样他们就不会有事
So that they'll be OK.
我想带你参观乔丹
I want to show you Jordan.
真正的牛津
Proper Oxford.
我们也可以去你的世界
We can go to yours, too.
再去看电影
Go to the cinema again.
是塞拉芬娜·佩卡拉
It's Serafina Pekkala.
你们看到世界的变化了吗
Have you seen how the world is changing?
这多亏了你们和你们的人类
It's all thanks to you and your humans.
赐予世界这样一份礼物的生灵 应该拥有名字
One who has given the world such a gift deserves a name.
基里亚娃
Kirjava.
基里亚娃
Kirjava?
很适合你
It suits you.
你们怎么没跟威尔和莱拉在一起
Why aren't you with Will and Lyra?
你们还在惩罚他们的背叛吗
Are you still punishing them for their betrayal?
但你们还是爱他们 对吗
But you love them still, don't you?
你们也没有被切割
And you are not severed.
是的
No.
我们还是一体
We're still one.
但是那太痛苦了
But it was so painful.
他们需要你们好应对接下来要发生的事
They will need you for what is to come.
潘
Pan.
你抛下了我
You left me.
我不得不攀山涉水再次找到你
I've had to travel so far to find you again.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我很感激
I'm so grateful.
我并不想那么做
I didn't want to.
对不起
I'm sorry.
求你
Please...
求你 我真的很抱歉
Please. I'm sorry.
我好想你
I've missed you.
我爱你
I love you.
莱拉
Lyra...
希望你会固定为松貂
I hoped you'd settle as a pine marten.
很适合你
It suits you.
我也喜欢
I like it, too.
我叫
I'm...
基里亚娃
Kirjava.
基里亚娃
Kirjava.
你的毒蛇角色扮演得很好
You played the serpent well.
你好
Hello.
我是泽法妮娅
I am Xaphania.
我对你的感激无以言表
And I'm grateful to you beyond words.
不好意思
I'm sorry, do...
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我们在你的实验室里说过话
We spoke in your laboratory.
我一直在看着你 指引你
I've been watching you and guiding you.
你一路走到这里 真的是勇气可嘉
You've been so brave to come this far.
多亏了你 多重世界正在复原
Thanks to you, the multiverse is healing.
我根本没做什么
I barely did anything.
你让两个天真孩子见识了什么叫勇敢
You showed two innocents what it was to dare.
他们发现了爱
And by discovering their love,
把尘埃引回了我们的世界
they have drawn Dust back into our worlds.
就这么简单吗
Is that really all it took?
这么渺小寻常的事吗
Something so small and ordinary?
对于初次发现爱的人来说这一点也不渺小
Love is never small to those that discover it for the first time.
你的任务完成了
Your task is now complete.
你也该
The time has come for you...
回家了
to go home.
回家
Home?
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
几个世纪以来
For centuries,
尘埃一直在向外流入宇宙
Dust has been flowing out of the universe.
莱拉和威尔的爱改变了尘埃的走向
What Lyra and Will have done has turned that tide.
但光凭他们的爱不足以让其永远维持下去
But their love alone is not enough to sustain it forever.
所有开启的窗户必须关闭
Every window that exists must be closed.
我开启的每一个窗户 都关闭了
Every window I've opened, I've closed.
过往的持刀者未关闭的窗户
There are countless more windows left open
有数以万计
by all the bearers that have ever been.
刀每切开一个口子
Each time the knife makes a cut,
尘埃流就会更盛
the flow of Dust increases.
而世界间隙的裂口中
And from the tear in the space between worlds,
释放出了黑暗的力量
some darkness is released,
给各个世界带去毁灭
bringing destruction across all of the worlds.
它的形态各式各样
It can take the form of many things.
可以是瘟疫
A plague.
可以是妖怪
A Spectre.
我一直在制♥造♥妖怪吗
I've been making Spectres?
但如果威尔不能用刀
But if Will can't use the knife
如果我们不能保留开启的窗户
and if we can't leave the windows open,
那我们要怎么...
then how will we...?
我们必须选择世界吗
We have to choose worlds?
威尔的或是我的吗
Will's or mine?
你在别人的世界里无法长久生活
You can't live in someone else's world for long.
我们的精灵会撑不住
Our daemons won't survive.
就是说我们无法生活在同一个世界
It means we can't stay in the same world together.
不
No.
你不能一出现就说这种话
You can't come here and just say that.
我们经历了那么多磨难 这样不公平
After everything we've been through, it's not fair.
不公平
It's not fair.
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表