剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
黑暗物质
第三季 第一集
缅怀海伦·麦克洛瑞
[斯特尔玛丽娅的配音演员]
你从小径上过来时我就闻到了花香
I could smell the flowers when you came down the path.
你好吗
How are you?
怎么了
What's wrong?
出什么事了吗
Is there a problem?
礼拜堂已经空置多年了
This chapel has stood empty for years.
有传言说有人躲在里面
There are rumours that someone is hiding there.
我不是在躲
I'm not hiding.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
你相信魔法吗
Do you believe in magic?
有时信
Sometimes.
跟我来
Follow me.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
她是我女儿
She is my daughter.
有个巫师对她施了咒语
An enchanter has cast a spell on her...
所以她在睡觉
...that's why she's asleep.
你不能叫醒她吗
Can't you wake her?
我需要时间帮她醒过来
I need time to help wake her up.
我需要你帮我拦住外人
I need you to help me keep the people away.
我帮你
I will help.
谢谢 太感谢了
Thank you, I appreciate it.
请保护好她
Keep her safe, please.
一定
I will.
这是我们的秘密
This is our secret.
数千年来
For many millennia,
权威者统治着天堂王国
the Authority has ruled in the Kingdom of Heaven
控制着一切
with absolute control.
他自诩为创世主 天父 全能的神
He named himself the Creator, the Father, the Almighty.
但那是一派胡言
He is none of those
他与我们一样 只是天使
but just an angel like ourselves.
一个黑暗天使在旁辅佐他的统治
And he rules with a dark angel by his side.
我们为真♥相♥而战 却被从天堂驱逐
We, who fought for truth, were cast out of the Kingdom.
此后 我们在世界之间穿梭
Since then, we have lived between the worlds,
观察 伺机复仇
watching and waiting for vengeance.
人类中间迸发出了希望的火苗
A spark of hope is alive among humankind.
一位大胆的领袖在召集勇士
A bold leader is rallying warriors.
他虽是凡人
He may be mortal...
但他的野心超越了同类
but his ambitions transcend his kind.
一条毒蛇受到了召唤
A serpent has been summoned.
一个新夏娃出现了
A new Eve emerges.
新的反叛时刻
The time for a new rebellion
即将来临
is coming.
莱拉
Lyra!
莱拉
Lyra!
莱拉
Lyra!
我在找一个女孩
I'm looking for a girl.
中等身高 黑发 棕色的眼睛
Medium height, dark hair, brown eyes.
她叫莱拉 她的精灵叫潘
Her name's Lyra. She has a daemon called Pan.
她不见了
She's missing.
帮帮我
Help me.
告诉我她在哪
Tell me where she is.
潘
Pan?
潘
Pan?
莱拉
Lyra!
罗杰 是你吗
Roger! Is that you?
我需要你 帮帮我
I need you! Help me!
你在哪
Where are you?
罗杰
Roger!
莱拉
Lyra.
拜托 加把劲
Come on. Come on.
天啊
For goodness' sake.
飞行器可能还没准备好
The craft may not be ready for this.
那就得怪我们俩了 是吧
Then that is on the pair of us, is it not?
清空思绪
Clear your mind.
后振荡器坏了
We've lost the rear oscillator.
做好准备
Brace!
求你
Please...
放我们走
...let us go.
来
Here.
喝下去
Drink this.
如果你不喝药
If you don't drink your medicine,
又怎么能好起来呢 亲爱的
how will you get better, darling?
来
Here.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
-你们怎么... -我们不会伤害你
- How did you-- - We're not going to hurt you.
你们是什么
What are you?
神子
Bene Elim.
用你们的语言说就是天使
Angels, in your language.
我们以人形与你见面
We come to you in human form.
天使
Angels?
我们只是想谈谈
We just want to talk.
别跟着我了
Stop following me.
伊萨哈特
AEsahaettr.
是真的
It's real.
飞行器应该是摔烂了
I think the craft is pretty much done for.
那我们要怎么回共和国去
And how will we get back to the Republic?
我们总会有办法的
We'll be able to figure something out.
有发现吗
See anything?
前路安全
Looks like the path is clear.
指挥官 我们去救人吧
Commander, let's go get our man.
跟我走
Follow my lead.
安全
Cleared.
安全了吗
We secure?
-安全 -安全
- Clear! - Clear!
安全了
All clear.
奥滚威
Ogunwe.
哪一位是奥滚威指挥官
Which one of you is Commander Ogunwe?
我是
I am.
你和你的小朋友是什么人
Who are you, and your little friends?
我是阿斯里尔·贝拉克瓦勋爵
I am Lord Asriel Belacqua.
我意图进军天堂王国
I intend to march upon the Kingdom of Heaven,
我很希望你可以加入我
and I should very much like you to join me.
我听说过你的事
I've heard stories about you.
你刚跟教廷宣了战
You have just made war with the Temple.
你自己去打吧
I'll let you fight that one.
听听他要说的话
Listen to what he has to say.
我和我的朋友并不来自你的世界
My friends and I, we are not from your world.
我们对你们的教廷没什么兴趣
We have little interest in your Temple.
我们是为你而来
We came here for you.
跟我一起抵抗权威者
Join with me in my fight against the Authority.
我知道我们有共同的立场
Look, I know that we stand for the same thing.
我知道你有多少手下
I know the number you command.
我想要你的军队 但我需要你做领袖
I want your army, but I need your leadership.
跟我来 加入最终的胜利
Come with me. Be a part of the final victory.
你可以跟我来
You can come with me.
欢迎来日内瓦 麦克菲尔主教
Welcome to Geneva, Cardinal MacPhail.
庭长神父 有请
Father President, please.
庭长神父
Father President.
跟我说说逮捕的情况
Tell me of this arrest.
我们在现场发现了这玩意
We recovered this material from the site.
它被当着众人背诵出来
It was recited before an audience,
很多人听得如痴如醉
many inebriated,
之后还进行了激烈讨论
and followed by feverish discussion,
和怪诞的思想交流
and a grotesque exchange of ideas.
诗
Poems.
杰罗姆神父
Father Jerome.
你觉得该怎么办
What do you think should be done?
应以异端邪说的罪名将作者监禁起来
The author must be imprisoned for heresy.
海斯特神父
Father Heyst.
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表