剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
我来问问真理仪 它会知道该怎么做
I'll ask the alethiometer. It'll know what to do.
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know what's happening.
它不好用了
It's not working.
别急
Don't rush.
深呼吸
Just breathe, OK?
真理仪坏了
It's broken.
回来
Come back!
真理仪没坏 莱拉
It's not broken, Lyra.
是你变了
You've changed.
你长大了
You've grown up.
就这样了吗
So that's it?
我再也无法解读真理仪了吗
I will never be able to read it again?
知识仍然存在 但你得去学会
The knowledge still exists, but you'll have to learn it,
就像你的前辈那样
like those before you.
你之前的解读靠天赋
You read it by grace,
你可以通过学习再次获得解读能力
and you can regain it by work.
那有什么意义
What's the point?
我们为什么来到这里
Why did we get here?
为什么我们经历了这么多磨难
Why did we go through everything we went through
却要被迫分开
just to be forced apart?
我不知道我还能这么难过
I didn't know it was possible to feel this bad.
不会一直这么难过的
It won't always feel like this.
我不想改变对莱拉的感觉
I don't want to not feel like this about Lyra.
我只想要她
I only want her.
你是女巫
You're a witch.
你肯定知道什么咒语
You must know some spell or some...
或是穿越世界的什么办法
some way to travel between worlds.
我注定该跟他在一起
I'm meant to be with him.
这样不对
This is all wrong!
你知道故事里都说
You know all those stories that say
最伟大的爱是失去了就活不下去
the greatest love is the one that you can't live without...
让你愿意为之赴汤蹈火
the one that you're prepared to die for?
那不对
That's not right.
爱不是那样
That's not what love is.
我知道为爱赴汤蹈火看似很浪漫
I know it seems romantic to die for love,
但为爱活下去要更浪漫
but it's much more romantic to live for it.
你永远不会失去和威尔之间的感情
You will never lose what you have with Will.
你们已永远影响了彼此
You've shaped each other forever.
我知道现在感觉不是这样
And I know it doesn't seem like it now,
但你还有大好的未来 莱拉
but you have a future, Lyra.
你们给了世界一份伟大的礼物
It is a great gift that you have given.
但尘埃还在继续向外漂流
But Dust continues to flow out of the worlds.
时间不多了
Time is running out.
如果人类潜心探索
If humanity set their minds to discovery
心怀同情
and their hearts to compassion,
他们也许能创造足够尘埃
they may create enough Dust
让一个窗户保持开启
for a single opening to remain.
但你们知道那得是哪个窗户
But you already know where that window must be.
死人世界
The Land of the Dead.
我们不能关闭那个窗户
We can't close that window.
那是最重要的一个窗户
It's the most important one.
鬼魂需要它
Ghosts need it.
现在其余所有窗户都必须要关闭
And, now, the rest of the windows must be closed.
但怎么会打开了这么多呢
But how are there so many?
只要刀还在 只有你能关闭窗户
While the knife exists, only you can close them.
折断刀
Break the knife,
我们就能帮你关闭
and we can help you.
我必须折断刀吗
I have to break the knife?
是的
Yes.
等你们回到家
Once you've returned to your home,
折断刀
when it is broken,
我们天使就会封上开口
we angels will seal the wounds.
世界将会再次完整而独特
The worlds will be whole and unique once more.
如果有什么办法能让我们在一起 请告诉我们
If there's any way we can be together, just tell us now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
即使最强大的人也必须屈服于命运
There are fates even the most powerful have to submit to.
我爱你
I love you.
至死不渝
I'm not going to stop loving you till the day I die.
我爱你
I love you.
但我们会回到这里的
We will come back here, though.
等我们过完自己的一生
When we've lived our lives.
我们会穿越死人世界
We'll go through the Land of the Dead...
我们会告诉仁爱之翼我们的一生
And we'll tell Gracious Wings everything we've done.
我们会在这里
And we'll find each other...
找到彼此
here.
我会到处漂流
I'll be drifting about...
直到找到你
until I find you.
我也会寻找你
And I'll be searching for you.
每一刻
Every moment.
每一秒
Every single moment.
等我们再次找到彼此
When we do find each other again...
再也没人可以分开我们
no-one will be able to tear us apart.
我们会紧紧相连
We'll be joined so tightly.
我的每一个原子
Every atom of me...
和你的每一个原子紧紧相连
and every atom of you.
等他们用我们的原子创造新生命时
And when they use our atoms to make new lives...
他们必须用两个
they'll have to take two.
你一个 我一个
One for you and one for me.
我们会存在于花朵和阳光之中
We'll be in the flowers and in the sunbeams.
我们会紧紧相连
We'll be joined so tight...
我们跟你们走
We'll come with you.
阿塔尔 这怎么行
Atal, you can't.
等所有窗户全部关闭
Once all the windows are closed,
每个世界都将正确归位
each of the worlds will be properly aligned.
但是现在 威尔
But for now, Will,
莱拉的牛津应该在这里
Lyra's Oxford should be here.
你会照顾莱拉吧
You will look after Lyra, won't you?
她非常勇敢
She has a lot of courage,
但我想这会让她非常痛苦
but I think this will be very hard for her.
我会的
I shall.
她永远都是我的姐妹
She'll be my sister now, forever.
至少威尔还有基里亚娃
At least Will has Kirjava.
你也可以看见你的精灵
You know, you could see your daemon, too,
只要你愿意
if you wanted.
你在山洞里和天使说话时
When you spoke to the angels in your cave,
你怀着一种特别的心境
you held yourself in a special state of mind.
就像莱拉解读真理仪时那样
Like when Lyra read her alethiometer.
没错
Exactly.
心想才会眼见
We all see only what we expect to see.
只有你相信能看见尘埃时 才能看到
You only saw Dust when you believed you were able to.
试试看
Try it.
看到你了
There you are.
我们可以每年都回到这里
We can come back here every year.
你我在各自的世界里
You in your world and me in mine.
在夏至那天
Midsummer's Day.
中午
Midday.
我一定来
And I'll be there.
我每年都来
I'll be there every year.
一辈子都来
My whole life.
如果我们遇到喜欢的人
And if we do meet someone we like...
我们一定要好好待他们
we must be kind to them.
不拿他们做比较
We won't compare them.
我们来这里时 就算只有一小时
When we come here, just for an hour...
也能在一起
we can be together.
每年都来
Every year.
我保证
I promise.
走吧
Just do it.
我永远不会忘记你
I'll never forget you.
我过去后就会折断刀
I'll break the knife as soon as I'm through,
因为我知道我只想回到你身边
because I know I'll just want to come back to you.
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表