剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
In fact, she's already tried to run.
那就跟她解释 像你跟我解释这样
So explain to her, like you've explained to me.
我这么做是为了让她活着
I am doing this to keep her alive.
你母亲难道不会为你做一样的事吗
Wouldn't your mother do the same for you?
孩子需要母亲
A child needs their mother.
你明白这点 威尔
You understand that, Will.
你需要你母亲
You need your mother.
还有一个人们都不说的秘密
And here's the trick they never tell you.
你母亲也需要你
Your mother needs you.
这份羁绊
And that bond,
会延伸
it stretches,
会变化 但永远不会断
it transforms, but it never breaks.
为什么
Why?
因为从这里
Because the line from here,
到这里的纽带
to here...
比世上的任何链接都重要
matters more than any line in nature.
它原始
It's primal.
美丽
It's beautiful.
超越世间其他万物
It overwhelms all other things...
只要你愿意
if you let it.
帮助我吧
Help me.
我们三人可以成就非凡
The three of us could be extraordinary.
你的力量 我的狡诈
Your strength, my guile,
-莱拉的勇气 -我不强大
- Lyra's bravery-- - I'm not strong.
你很强大 威尔 你觉得我看不出来吗
You are strong, Will. You think I can't see that?
你保证会保护好她吗
You promise that you're keeping her safe?
你会一直
That you'll carry on
-保护她吗 -我向你保证
- keeping her safe? - I give you my word.
那我就可以把她留在这里
Then I can leave her here.
按计划去找阿斯里尔了
Go to Asriel, like I was supposed to?
不不 我需要你留在这里
No, no. No, no, no, no. I-- I need you to stay.
我看到你在卡洛家的所作所为 我们
I saw what you did at Carlo's house, we--
我们可以互相帮助
we could help each other,
我们可以弥补彼此的短处
we could protect each other's vulnerabilities.
威尔 我们不能留在这里 必须继续移♥动♥
Will, we can't stay here, we have to keep moving.
-你必须跟我们走 -我已经答应了父亲
- You must come with us. - I gave my word to my father
只要确定了莱拉安全
that as soon as I knew Lyra was safe,
就去找阿斯里尔 去战斗
I would go to Asriel to fight.
我必须这么做
I have to do that.
你知道你这是在干什么吗
Do you-- do you understand what you're doing?
这
This--
这比我的所有背叛都更甚
This is a betrayal bigger than any I have committed.
如果你现在抛弃我们 就是让她去死
If you abandon us now, you leave her for dead.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
谢谢你为她做的一切
Thank you for all you're doing for her.
我就把她交给你了
I'm gonna leave her in your care.
威尔 你这是在犯错
Will, you're making a mistake.
你
You--
我以为他会留下
I thought he'd stay.
我们要找到那把刀
We're going to find that knife
并用它摧毁梅塔特龙
and we're going to use it to destroy Metatron.
你完全不了解他
You know nothing of him.
他是黑暗天使 你打不过他
He is the dark angel, you cannot fight.
我打得过 我必须打过
I can because I must.
鲁塔 这把刀 就是你听到
Ruta, this knife, it's the weapon
悬崖厉鬼们所谈论的武器吗
you heard the cliff-ghasts talking about?
伊萨哈特 是的
AEsahaettr. Yes.
但我不知道还需要持刀者
Though I wasn't aware it required a bearer.
或那持刀者就是跟莱拉在一起的男孩
Or that it would have been the boy who was with Lyra.
那我们找到莱拉也就找到了那男孩
So, we find Lyra, we find the boy.
我看见过他们俩在一起
I have seen them together.
一个人去哪 另一个就去哪
Where one goes, the other follows.
大家如此关注的这个女孩到底是谁
Who is this girl that everyone is so interested in?
阿斯里尔的女儿
Asriel's daughter.
他们相信她是夏娃
They believe she is Eve.
夏娃
Eve?
夏娃是谁
Who is Eve?
在一些世界里 她是罪恶之母
In some worlds, the mother of all sin.
你女儿是罪恶之母
Your daughter is the mother of all sin?
是他们这么认为
They believe so.
他们还相信很多稀奇古怪的鬼扯呢
But they believe a great deal of fanciful nonsense.
你就没觉得应该早点提一句吗
And you didn't think it worth mentioning before?
-她在哪 -我们不清楚
- Where is she? - We don't know.
那我们要如何保护她
Then how will we protect her?
如果所有世界里有一个
If there's one girl in all the worlds
不需要保护的女孩 那就是莱拉
that doesn't need protecting, it is Lyra.
而我需要的是那把刀
Now, what I need is that knife.
在这事上 教会当局可以帮我们
The Magisterium can help us in this matter.
洛克 联♥系♥萨尔马齐亚
Roke, I want you to contact Salmakia.
一旦她搞清莱拉在哪里 我就跟着她过去
Once she knows where Lyra is, I'll follow her there.
你要用你的亲女儿做诱饵
You will use your own daughter as a trap?
为了走到今天 我已经押上了一切
I have already risked everything I have to get us this far.
我的财富 声望
My fortune, my reputation.
但未来几周里 我们要押上的
But what we risk now, here, in the next few weeks,
将彻底改变历史进程
that will shape the course of history forever.
所以即便要走遍每个世界 我也会的
So if I have to journey to every world, I will.
即便要监禁每个天使 我也会的
If I have to incarcerate every angel, I will.
即便要亲手把刀插♥进♥权威者的心脏里
If I have to take a knife to the heart of the Authority himself,
我也会的
I will.
没错 我会把莱拉 我的亲生女儿也押上
And yes, I will risk Lyra, I will risk my own daughter
因为如果不这么做 指挥官
because the alternative, Commander,
你女儿的遭遇就是后果
is what happened to yours.
我会押上所有东西 所有人
And I would risk everything and everyone
以确保那种事再不会发生
to ensure that can never happen again.
因此我建议你们都问问自己
So I suggest you all ask yourselves,
你们愿意押上什么
what are you willing to risk?
一个天使被杀了 而你所想的就只是
An angel has been killed and all you can think about
怎么利用这件事
is how that might benefit you.
你宁可他白死吗
Would you rather he die in vain?
泽法妮娅 大叛徒
Xaphania, the great betrayer.
你还跟人类混在一起了吗
You are consorting with humans now?
被放逐一千年对你还不够堕落吗
Was a millennia in exile not degradation enough for you?
你提到背叛
You speak of betrayal
而你却受命杀害了我们的同类
when you have taken orders to kill one of our own kind?
巴鲁克是...生前是王国的敌人
Baruch is-- was an enemy of the Kingdom.
那一小撮叛变者也不会为你而战
What few rebels there are will not fight for you.
他们是逃兵
They are defectors.
他们逃离冲突 而不是奔向它
They run away from conflict, not towards it.
他们会为他们的信仰而战
They will fight for what they believe in.
你来看我到底是为了什么
Why have you really come to see me?
也许你是想看看
Perhaps, you wanted to see if it is true
阿斯里尔是不是真的在折磨我
what Asriel has been doing to me?
别指望你那些叛变者会跟随一个
Don't expect your rebels to follow a mortal
喜欢折磨天使的凡人
who enjoys torturing angels.
权威者在哪
Where is the Authority?
躲在一个目空一切 只想强大自己的
Hiding behind a Regent who cares for nothing,
摄政王身后
but his own greatness?
我们所知的王国早就不复存在了 阿♥拉♥巴斯
The Kingdom, as we know it, has already gone, Alarbus.
这是我们最后的反叛
This is our final rebellion.
-发生了什么 -她是个骗子
- What happened? - She's a liar.
-但你被她吸引了 -我知道自己在干什么
- And yet, you're drawn to her. - I know what I'm doing.
看
Look.
没时间了 这是胡闹
There is no time now. This is absurd.
巴鲁克是为了崇高的事业牺牲 可这...
Baruch died for a purpose, but this...
-这毫无意义 -我保证会成功的
- this is meaningless. - I promise it will work.
五分钟后抵达目的地
Five minutes to destination.
这是什么
What is this?
是一种尘埃束通讯装置
It's kind of a Dust beam communication device.
我们在教会当局的探子给我们发讯息了
We have a message from our agent in the Magisterium.
加载标准共振 说吧
Load stan resonating, go ahead.
莱拉和一个叫玛丽莎·库尔特的女人在一起
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表