剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
对抗尘埃
Against Dust.
你怀疑我吗
You doubt me?
有时你的忠心难以猜透 玛丽莎
Sometimes your devotion is hard to read, Marisa.
你拥有我的心灵
You have my mind...
我的身体 我的灵魂
my body, and my soul.
我感谢权威者
And I thank the Authority himself...
我们有你来带领教会当局
that we have you leading the Magisterium,
而不是斯特罗克主教
and not Cardinal Sturrock.
他根本禁不住诱惑
He could never resist temptation.
而你 你的节制很了不起
Whereas you... your abstinence is magnificent.
记住我们一起做了什么
Remember what we did together.
我们的生命纠缠在一起
Our lives are entwined.
文件
Papers?
去507号♥等候区
Go to holding area five-oh-seven.
-又是一个等候区 -不是又一个等候区
- Another holding area? - Not another holding area, no.
507号♥等候区 507
Holding area five-o-seven. Five-zero-seven.
-这才是重要的部分 -在哪
- That's the important bit. - Where is it?
问吧 每个人都在等 跟你们一样
Just ask. Everybody's waiting. Same as you.
文件
Papers?
-晚上好 -给你的
- Good evening. - For you.
讲和的礼物
A peace offering.
那是什么呢
And what exactly is that?
可以放进箱子里
Does it fold out into a cage?
是我们找到你的方式
It's how we found you.
好意的礼物
A kind gift.
是吗
Really?
妈妈
Mother.
她很乐意帮忙
She was only too happy to help.
当然了
'Course, she was.
她一向那么优雅
And she always had such grace.
你好 库尔特夫人
Hello, Mrs. Coulter.
这就是虫子的麻烦
Well, you see, that's the problem with insects.
跑得到处都是
They get everywhere.
我才不是你最该担心的
I'm the least of your problems.
是他派你来的吗
Did he send you?
对 我跟着你上了意念机
Yes, I followed you into the intention craft.
你是来做探子 还是来帮忙的
So, are you here to spy or to help?
你有什么打算
What's your plan?
怎么 好让你把我的一举一动汇报给阿斯里尔吗
What? So you can relay my every move to Asriel?
-得了吧 -我不能
- I didn't think so. - I can't.
你逃跑时 我的天然磁石共鸣器弄坏了
My lodestone resonator was damaged during your escape.
有意思 所以实际上是你需要我
Interesting. So, in fact, it's you who needs me.
你想在他们杀了莱拉之前 杀了他们
You intend to kill them before they kill Lyra.
如果他们先杀了你呢
And if they kill you first?
你这么轻易就那自己冒险
You risk yourself very easily.
你对这里有什么了解
What do you know of this place?
你看到了什么
What have you seen?
说吧 你别无选择
Come on, you have no choice.
没有我 你用不了意念机
Without me, you have no intention craft,
没有意念机 你无法回到阿斯里尔那里
and without the intention craft, you can't return to Asriel.
你看到了什么
What have you seen?
我跟踪了戈梅兹神父
I've been following Father Gomez.
他似乎对一间屋子尤为关注
He seems particularly interested in one room.
我们要继续走吗
Do we keep walking?
我们似乎应该继续走
Feels like we should just keep walking.
他们在盯着看 是吧
They're staring, aren't they?
对 他们在盯着看 但什么都没说
Yeah, they're staring and saying nothing.
我们就像置身于一部恐怖电影中
Feels like we're in a horror film.
为什么要看一部让你觉得恐怖的电影
Why would you want to watch a film that makes you feel horrible?
很有道理
You make a good point.
-我喜欢有熊的那部影片 -你们是谁
- I liked the film with the bear. - Who are you?
我们是旅人
We're travellers.
我们要去死人世界
We're headed to the Land of the Dead.
是啊 那我们同路
Yeah. Well, we're on the same path.
拜托 我们不了解这里
Please. We don't know what we're doing,
你又似乎有些善意
and you seem vaguely friendly.
我们很想知道这里的规矩
We just really need to know what the rules are here.
好吧 进来吧
Okay... you can come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么
So...
介绍下自己吧
introduce yourselves.
我是莱拉 这是威尔
Hi, I'm Lyra. This is Will.
我们不会过多打扰大家
We won't disturb you any more than we need to...
但我们在找我的朋友 他在死人世界
but we're looking for my friend. He's in the Land of the Dead,
我们不知道这里是否属于死人世界
We don't know if this is a part of it,
或是怎么过去
or how to get to it,
如果有谁能告诉我们点情况
so if any of you could tell us anything,
我们会感激不尽
we'd really appreciate it.
他们的死神怎么没告诉他们去哪
Why haven't their Deaths told them where to be?
拉瑞沙 他们是来求助的
Larissa, they've come to ask for help.
他们不该需要帮助
Well, they shouldn't need it.
-去问你们的死神 -我们没有死神
- Talk to your Deaths. - We don't have Deaths.
我们没死呢
'Cause we're not dead.
好吧 坐下
Okay. Take a seat.
你们也没死呢 是吧
You're not dead either, right?
你们这些等候区的人
All of you in the holding area.
我们的死神就在附近 引导我们
Our Death... hovers close by... and guides us.
我们会欢迎它的 我们准备好了 但是...
We would welcome it... we're ready, but...
它还没准备好带我们走
it's not ready to take us yet.
死神是什么
What's a Death?
他们什么都不知道
They don't know anything.
每个人都有死神
Everyone has a Death.
它如影随形 跟随每个人一生
It goes everywhere with them. All their life long.
这有点吓人不
Isn't that scary?
完全不会 亲爱的 这很自然
Not at all, dear. It's natural.
自你出生
From the moment you're born...
你的死神便跟你一同来到这世上
your Death comes into the world with ya.
也是你的死神带你离开
And it's your Death that takes you out.
这是一种爱
There's love in that.
-你能看到我们的死神吗 -不 亲爱的
- Can you see our Death? - No, love.
只能看到我们自己的
Just our own.
等你准备好了 据说那很美
When you're ready... they say it's beautiful.
你的死神说
Your Death says...
"好了 孩子 跟我走吧"
"Easy, now. Easy, child. You come along with me."
你就跟他们走
And you go with them...
去做船 见船夫
to the boat and the boatman.
那就是我梦里看到的
That's what I saw in my dream.
我们就得去那里
That's where we need to go.
没有你的死神 你们可去不了
Well, you're not going to get there without your Death.
如果你能告诉我们它在哪 我们就不打扰你了
If you just tell us where it is, we'll stop bothering you.
我们不知道它在哪 或是那一边有什么
We don't know where it is. Or what's on the other side.
没人知道 因为没人回来过
No one knows 'cause no one's ever come back.
如果你们想渡湖
The only way you're going to cross the water
去死人世界 就只能是跟你们自己的死神
and go to the Land of the Dead is with your own Deaths.
请他们来找你们 友好客气地请他们来
Invite them to you, in kindness and friendship...
他们会来的
and they will come.
早餐
Breakfast.
我不需要早餐 我得祈祷
I have no need of breakfast. I must pray.
城♥堡♥里的礼拜堂在哪
Where is the chapel in this citadel?
库尔特夫人 你应该待在你的房♥间里
Mrs. Coulter, you were expected to stay in your room.
不 我在找礼拜堂 我要赎罪
No, I'm looking for the chapel. I need to repent my sins.
你在房♥间里祈祷 跟在礼拜堂里祈祷一样的
You can pray in your room just as easily as you can in a chapel.
不 我在权威者自己的房♥子里
No, I find the Authority speaks loudest to me
更容易听到他的训导
in his own house.
如果你要去礼拜堂
Well, if you wish to go to chapel,
就只能在安排好的时间里去
you must go at the allotted time.
该死 真的吗
Damn. Really?
既然我都来了
Well, now that I'm here,
你不介意我到处看看吧
you don't mind if I take a look around, do you?
不 他们没什么意思
No. They're not very interesting.
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表