剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
没人该待在这里 就像监狱一样
That no-one should be here. It's like a prison.
比监狱还糟
It's worse than a prison.
那你要就这么放弃他吗
So you're just going to give up on him?
继续相信你的直觉
Don't stop following your instincts.
我们必须试试 你答应过潘的
We have to try. You promised Pan.
切个窗口
Make a window.
-切去哪 -哪都行
- Where to? - Anywhere.
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
如果有必要 我就把罗杰拖过去
I'll drag Roger through if I have to.
好
Ok.
什么
What?
-怎么了 -这样不行
- What's the matter? - It's not working.
我只能感觉到石头
I can only feel rock.
什么样的持刀者
What kind of knife-bearer
不会用自己的刀
cannot use his own knife?
因为他跟着一个无知的孩子
One led by an ignorant child.
什么样的儿子抛弃自己的妈妈
What kind of son abandons his own mother?
我们要让她做噩梦
We shall send her nightmares.
我们要在她的睡梦里尖叫
We shall scream at her in her sleep.
你毁掉了你在乎的每个人的生活
You have destroyed the lives of everyone you've ever cared for.
你是为自己来到这里
You've come here for you,
为了觉得自己很特别
to feel special.
要是威尔没遇到过你就好了
If only Will had never met you.
听我说
Listen to what I'm saying.
听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
听着...
Listen... Listen!
不
No!
它们走了
They're gone.
怎么做到的
How?
我相信自己能行
I just believed I could.
我想着我们
I thought about us and...
我们经历的一切
..Everything we've been through.
我没让它们搅乱我的心
I didn't let them get into my head.
刀不好用是因为我们位置太低了
The knife doesn't work here cos we're too low down.
我们得找到更高的地方
We need to find higher ground.
大人
Your Grace.
求你
Please.
我想到了要怎么展现我的悔悟
I've thought of something to show my contrition.
承蒙他的仁慈和您的睿智
By his mercy and your brilliance,
邪恶会被击垮
evil will be struck down.
但毒蛇怎么办
But what of the serpent?
弗拉·帕维尔推测她在另一个世界
Fra Pavel has deduced that she's in another world.
谁知道她能做什么恶事
Who knows what depravity she is capable of?
要是我去找到她呢
What if I was to track her down?
让我去吧 求您
Let me do it, I beg of you.
我可以允许你担次重任以赎罪
I will allow you this task for your penance.
庭长神父 这是我莫大的荣幸
Father President, sir, it will be the honour of my life.
我会回报您的信任
I will repay your faith.
[外语]
Mughe.
[外语]
Dgela.
[外语]
Ni.
[外语]
Dg-ni.
我需要镜片
I need a lens.
找到了
Got it!
是尘埃
It's Dust.
斯拉夫是尘埃
Sraf is Dust.
你终于能看到了
Dgena xua na ia ni mia.
去树上看
Nungill tamu ia ki.
它在离开
It's leaving.
阿塔尔 我明白了
Atal... ..Hurun.
真抱歉 我现在明白了
Xuapuli u hurun, mea na iru ma dgila.
你是想告诉我
Xua na au mai kana ni mea u.
树要死了
Nguli mu augh I.
我们也是
Ng chau chetu kun.
你还记得乔丹的事吗
What do you remember about Jordan?
你记得吧
You remember it, don't you?
乔丹不在了
Jordan's gone.
不可能
It can't be.
我还历历在目呢
I can see it perfectly.
每个犄角旮旯 每条密道
Every nook, every cranny, every secret passageway.
我们对那里了如指掌
We know that place like the back of our hands.
还记得我们溜进酒窖的那次吗
Do you remember that time we snuck into the wine cellar?
我们落了一身蜘蛛网和灰尘
We got covered in cobwebs and dust.
我都不知道我们是怎么进去的
I don't even know how we got in there.
莱拉 等等我
Lyra, will you wait?!
我们拿了门房♥的钥匙
We had the porter's key.
是啊
We did.
我们找到了那瓶很老的托考依葡萄酒
We found that ancient bottle of Tokay.
可难闻了
It smelt horrible.
味道也很差
It tasted horrible, too.
我们笑了几个小时
We couldn't stop laughing for hours.
如果我们有父母 肯定要难逃责罚了
Wouldn't have got away with that if we had parents, would we?
是啊
No.
还有屋顶
And the roof?
屋顶
The roof...
上面好高
It was so high up there.
记得那只断了腿的乌鸦吗
Remember that rook with the broken leg?
记得 我们照料它 直到它恢复生气
Yeah. We nursed it back to life.
莱拉
Lyra...
他们想听
They want to listen.
我叫莱拉
My name is Lyra.
我是来找我的朋友的
I came here looking for my friend.
他死得很冤 我觉得他不该来这里
His death was unfair, so I thought he shouldn't be here.
但我之前没意识到 你们都不该在这里
What I didn't realise is that none of you should be here.
这不是死后的来世 这就是监狱
This isn't life after death, this is a prison camp.
大家好 我是威尔
Hi, guys. I'm Will.
我有把刀 它可以切开世界
I have a knife that can cut through worlds.
如果你们跟我们来 我希望
If you follow us, I'm hoping
我可以用它帮你们离开
that I can use it to get you guys out of here.
我无法做出保证 但我会尽力一试
I can't make you any promises, but I'll try.
我知道你们害怕 但我们可以离开这里
I know you're afraid, but we can get out of here.
如果我们离开会发生什么
What'll happen to us if we leave?
-我不知道 -你不知道
- I don't know. - You don't know
我能不能再见到我儿子吗
if I will or won't be able to see my son again?
我们得到时候才能知道了
We can't know until it happens.
我不会撒谎或装相
I'm not going to lie or pretend.
但在这里只有想法
But in here, it's just thoughts.
去外面 真实的才重要
Out there, real things matter.
你觉得那些玩意会让我们走吗
You think those creatures will just allow us to leave?
我们活着时 他们说
When we were alive, they told us
我们死后会上天堂
that when we died, we'd go to heaven.
所以我们很多人这辈子
That's why so many of us gave our lives
花了那么多时间祈祷 沉寂
and spent years in prayer and silence,
眼看生活的乐趣被白白浪费掉
while all the joy of life went to waste around us.
我不在乎我们离开后会怎么样
I don't care what happens to us when we leave.
无论什么都比这强
Anything is better than this.
她在那里
There she is!
那女孩
The girl!
莱拉
Lyra...
莱拉
Lyra.
你刚刚在说什么
What were you saying before?
那些故事 那是什么
Those stories, what were they?
是关于外面的世界的
They were about the outside world.
你还记得你生前的人生吗
Do you remember your life before?
一切都会被渐渐遗忘
Everything slips away.
你可以给我们讲些故事吗 让我们也记起来
Will you tell us some stories, so we can remember too?
真实的事
Real things.
好
Ok.
我以前跟罗杰住在一个叫乔丹学院的地方
So, I used to live in this place called Jordan College with Roger.
那里有很美丽的建筑 很高的塔楼
It had these beautiful buildings and these really high towers,
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表