剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
They feed us.
我们本以为除了谎言和邪恶再无其他
We had no idea there was anything but lies and wickedness.
如果后面跟着的人 告诉你他们在世上
If those who follow behind tell you everything they saw
看到的一切 一切真实的东西
in the world, everything true,
你是否可以引导他们过来 让他们得以解脱
could you guide them here so they could be set free?
别对我撒谎
Do not lie to me.
我不撒谎
I won't.
我们成交吗
Do we have a deal?
囚徒用故事换取一条安全的通道
The prisoners' safe passage in exchange for their stories.
撒谎的人不能过
Liars cannot pass!
没关系
It's all right.
她们会帮我们
They're going to help us.
把你们的故事讲给她们听
Just tell them your stories,
你们人生的故事 她们就会引导你们
stories from your lives, and they'll guide you up.
给她们讲故事
Tell them stories.
这边走
This way!
太聪明了
That was genius.
玛丽莎
Marisa?
莱拉还活着
Lyra's alive.
她是自愿走进了死人世界
She entered the land of the dead of her own free will
是为了救那个厨房♥学徒
to rescue the kitchen boy.
别这样
Don't do this.
是你的愧疚在乱说
This is your guilt talking.
那是个囚牢般的炼狱
Some kind of prison purgatory.
他们用刀切了进去
They cut their way in using the knife.
但我看到刀断了
But I saw the knife break.
尤雷科·伯尔尼松修好了它
It was mended by Iorek Byrnison.
他亲口告诉我的
He told me so himself.
这说得通
It makes sense.
权威者拿天堂或地狱来吓唬我们
The Authority cows us with the threat of heaven or hell.
但这连这都是谎言 只有炼狱
But even that was a lie. It's all purgatory.
我对你的理论没兴趣
I'm not interested in your theories.
你有什么证据
What proof do you have?
你很清楚 盔甲熊不会撒谎
You know as well as I do that the panserbjorn cannot lie.
玛丽莎 她还活着
Marisa, she's alive.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
别
Don't.
她还活着
She's alive!
等她解救了朋友罗杰就会来这里
And she's coming here when she frees her friend Roger.
求你
Please.
我的心承受不了
My heart won't take it.
你自己说过
You said yourself.
她很了不起
She's extraordinary.
要从死人世界
To free a soul...
解救一个灵魂
..From the land of the dead.
女巫的预言
The witches' prophecy.
他们对莱拉有两个判断
They believe two things about Lyra.
她是夏娃 她会击败死亡
That she is Eve and that she will defeat death.
她就在这么做
That's what she's doing.
预言是对的
The prophecy is right.
我们得帮她 阿斯里尔
We must help her, Asriel.
威廉 我们一直在等你
William, we've been waiting for you.
有人想见你
There's someone who wants to see you.
你来了
You're here.
我没照你说的做
I haven't done what you said.
我没带刀去找阿斯里尔
I haven't taken the knife to Asriel.
你说我是个战士
You know, you said I was a warrior,
我不能违抗天性
that I can't fight my nature.
我觉得你错了
I think you were wrong.
我讨厌战斗
I hate fighting.
我不是你希望我成为的那个人
I'm not who you want me to be.
是啊
No.
你要比那还棒
No, you're so much more.
他会没事的
He'll be OK.
有你担心他 是他的幸运
He's lucky to have you worrying about him.
未必吧
I don't know about that.
看你刚刚怎样驯服了那怪物
Look at how you tamed that thing back there.
你一直是那么...
You've always been so...
勇敢
..Brave.
是冒失吧
Reckless, more like.
是故事驯服了她
It was the stories that tamed her.
我们的故事
Our stories.
我们有很多回忆
We have a lot of memories.
是啊
We do.
这么久以来
All this time...
我一直以为
..I thought that...
等我们终于团聚时
..When we eventually found each other,
我们可以一起回牛津
we could go back to Oxford together.
我也以为
I did, too.
等我们出去时 你觉得会发生什么
What do you think's going to happen if we make it out?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我们会离开这可怕的地方
But we'll get out of this awful place.
我们不会走一条路了
We won't be going the same way.
我一直觉得你很勇敢
I always thought you were brave.
比我勇敢多了
Much braver than me.
你知道来到这里
Do you have any idea
是多么了不起的一件事吗
what a remarkable thing you did coming here?
不是我一个人
It wasn't just me.
是莱拉的主意
It was Lyra's idea.
是啊 那女孩
Yes, the girl.
夏娃
Eve.
我知道她
I know about her.
你们俩会解放我们
The two of you will set us free.
我都不知道我能不能做到
I don't even know if I can do anything.
我好累 胸口也在疼
You know, I'm just... I'm so tired and my chest is aching.
因为你远离了你的精灵
Because you're away from your daemon.
跨世界的分离会弱化你们的链接 威尔
Separation across worlds weakens your bond, Will.
她在渴望你
She's pining for you.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我引导她去了阿斯里尔的共和国
I guided her to Asriel's republic.
等你释放了这些鬼魂
As soon as you release these ghosts,
就要切过去 找到她 威尔
you must cut through and find her, Will.
她很脆弱 向我保证
She's vulnerable. Promise me.
我保证 我发誓
I will. I will, I swear.
很好
Good.
威尔 听我说
Will, I want you to listen to me.
别生活在其他人的世界里
Don't try to live in a world that's not your own,
不管那多诱人
no matter how tempting it may seem.
你和你的精灵
You and your daemon...
你们将无法存活
..You won't survive it.
你不就做到了
But you did.
不 我每天都能感到那种痛苦
No, I felt it like an ache every day.
别跟我犯一样的错
Don't make the same mistake that I did.
你应该好好过一生
You deserve a full life...
跟你妈妈在一起
..With your mother.
你会怎么样
What will happen to you?
我跟其他困在这里的灵魂一样
The same as will happen to every soul trapped down here.
我会获得自♥由♥
I'll be free.
我会再次与一切生灵相连
I'll be connected again to every living thing.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
我不想再次跟你道别
I can't say goodbye to you again.
那就别道别
Well, then don't say goodbye.
我真为你骄傲 威廉
I'm so proud of you, William.
走吧
Go.
你没事吧
You all right?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. I'm OK.
我们得继续走了
We need to keep going.
精灵无法进入死人世界
No daemon can enter the land of the dead.
如果莱拉真去了那里
If Lyra is there,
那潘特莱蒙肯定在上面的世界
then Pantalaimon will be in the upper worlds.
莱拉和潘分开了
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表