剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
to my birthday? ?
利奥 科林可是我的朋友
Leo, Colin is actually my friend.
我知道 我也不介意
I know that, and I am cool with that,
但我只是觉得你该先问我
but I just think you should ask me--
你到底怎么回事
What the fuck is your problem?
老天爷 那换啊
Jesus Christ. Then change.
别那么认真打扮 普通衣服就行
I mean, don't dress up. Dress up. Wear normal clothes.
谁他妈在乎啊 利奥
Who the fuck cares, Leo?
我才不会因为过生日 就穿上街便服
I'm not going to be some contrary asshole in street wear
-装混♥蛋♥ -上街便服
- just because it's my birthday. - Street wear?
你以为你没过生日的时候
You think you're not an asshole
就不是混♥蛋♥吗
when it's not your birthday?
双重否定用得好
Nice double negative.
你这混账态度也很好
Yeah, nice shitty attitude.
别他妈这样 这他妈太操蛋了
Don't you do this! This is so fucked right now!
操 我...见鬼 我要取消
Fuck it. I... Goddamn it. I'm gonna cancel.
我要给他们发邮件 我要跟他们说
I'm gonna E-mail everybody, and I'm gonna tell them
结束了 我们病了
it's over, that we're sick.
我也没说错 对吧
I wouldn't be wrong, would I?
是啊 现在你要宣告我们中招了吗
Yeah. Oh, now you want to tell people we've got the clap?
中招的学名是淋病 你搞清楚点
The clap is gonorrhea. Get your shit straight.
那我很开心居然在这破蛋糕上破费了一百五
Well, I'm glad I spent $150 on this fucking cake then,
还准备了你面前这一切
in addition to everything else you see laid before you.
我可没让你做过这些
?I didn't ask you to do anything.
留意到我准备的靠枕比登天还难是吗
Would it kill you to notice my throw pillows?
抱歉我没让你满意
Excuse me for living halfway to a hundred.
-行啊 -知道吗 我...
- Oh, okay. ?- You know what? I...
什么人啊...提前一刻钟到派对现场
Who... Fifteen minutes early to a party?
什么人啊 真讨厌
Who fucking does this? I hate this.
-谁啊 -科林和贝基
- Hello? - Hey! It's Colin and Becky!
不好意思来得比较早
Sorry we're a bit early.
没关系 上来吧
Oh, that's okay! Come on up!
我换裤子去
I'm changing into pants!
不 听我说
No, I'm telling you,
要是十年前你跟我说
if you had told me ten years ago
绿点区的一室的小破房♥子
that a one bedroom shithole in Greenpoint
会飙升到两百万美金
would go for two million dollars,
我早就在绿点区买♥♥上几套
I would have, you know, I would have bought a couple
一室的小破房♥子了
of one bedroom shitholes in Greenpoint, you know?
你以前买♥♥的那些也都很明智啊
You were smart to buy what you did when you did.
咱们能别扯房♥地♥产♥了吗
Can we stop talking about real estate?
真的很无聊
It is seriously so boring.
我知道大家都刻意不提
I know no one wants to talk about it,
但他应该有自闭症吧
but he's on the spectrum, right?
-大家都不想提这事 -好吧
- Nobody wants to say anything. - Okay, right. ?
但他们为啥不送他去查查呢
But why don't they just get him tested?
他们是怕看到结果
They're afraid of the results.
我只担心我女儿
I'm just worried about my daughter.
但愿她别再尿床了
Wish she'd stop wetting the fucking bed.
她都五年级了
She's in the fifth fucking grade.
-这袍子真好看 -这是北非长袍
- Oh, that's a beautiful tunic. - It's a jalaba.
去年冬天在摩洛哥买♥♥的
Oh! ?I got it in Morocco last winter.
我超想去摩洛哥 可每次一休假
I'm dying to go to Morocco, but every time we get a break,
-我们就得去看科林的家人 -那边非常棒
- we have to go visit Colin's family. - It's great.
他们的织造工艺棒极了
They have amazing textiles.
-是啊 我知道 -上次我买♥♥衣服都买♥♥疯了
- Yeah, I know. - I went nuts buying fabric.
怎么不叫雷切尔·科米派你过去
Why don't you get Rachel Comey to send you over there?
我倒希望她同意
Oh, well, I wish she would,
但她八成会派我去洛杉矶
but I think it's more likely she's gonna send me to LA.
我们要开一家店
We're opening a store.
别啊 没意思
Oh, no, no, no. That's not fun.
我还挺喜欢洛杉矶
Well, I kind of like LA.
我一直在这边
I've lived here my whole life,
-所以某种程度上 -不不不
- so at some point... - No, no, no, no, no, no.
不准你拐走我的科林
You're not taking my Colin way from me.
我们刚得到融♥资♥呢
We just got financing!
我在跟她说去洛杉矶的事
Well, uh... I was just telling her about LA.
也是刚有这想法
Just a nascent idea.
其实不是 要再来点吗
It's not. Can I, um, top anyone off?
-不用了 -我好喜欢这套
- I'm good. - ?I love this.
-这套吗 谢谢啊 -天啊
- Oh, this? Thank you. ?- God.
-知道我从哪弄的吗 -哪
- You know where I got this? - Where?
记得我们上次去大西洋考察吗
You know where we were scouting the other day, off Atlantic?
-记得 -我又回去了
- Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. - Yeah, I went back there.
-不可能 -真的 超棒的
- You didn't go back. - Mm-hm. It was awesome.
然后我犯了个恶心的错误
And, uh, then I made the gross mistake
下楼吃了也门人的食物
of going downstairs and having that Yemenite food
-就是你说看着有问题的那种 -不可能
- that you said looked dodgy. - No, you didn't.
-我食物中毒了能有两天 -两天 对
- I had food poisoning for what, like, two days? - Two days, yeah.
操 我还希望你好好骗骗他们呢
Fuck! I hoped you stiffed them on the tip.
在博尔德 我们去看了电影
?In Boulder, we go out to the movies,
然后我们去了一个类似大♥麻♥俱乐部的地方
and then afterwards, we go out to, like, a pot club.
就是在玻璃酒杯里装满大♥麻♥烟
You just fill a pint glass with weed smoke,
然后像喝啤酒一样喝 没见识过吧
and you do it like a beer. What?
-太棒了 -真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
- Amazing. - That's un-fucking-believable.
谢天谢地 起码能说这句
Thank God. At least that.
我要好好骗骗你了
I am gonna stiff you on that tip.
可别把那个拿出来
Do not want to present that one...
谁啊 亲爱的
Who's that, honey?
可能是跳肚皮舞的
I think that's the belly dancer.
你找了跳舞的 你太强了 琪琪
You got a dancer? You're too much, Gigi.
你真该看看蛋糕 那照片
You should see the cake! That photo!
我的天 简直疯了
Oh, my God, it's hysterical.
-你怎么想出这东西的 -她是制♥作♥人
- How do you come up with this stuff? - She's a producer.
她就是干...我去
That's what she-- Holy shit.
你确定不是卖♥♥大♥麻♥的应你的邀请过来了吗
You sure it's not the weed guy taking us up on your invitation?
等等 你们邀请了他 我觉得他超性感
Wait, you guys invited him? Oh, I think he's so sexy.
拜托告诉我不是只有我这么想
Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that?
他就像年轻版的约翰·马尔科维奇
He totally looks like a young John Malkovich.
-就像《杀戮战场》里那种 -对
- Like, like, the, the... "The Killing Fields." - Yes!
主角在这啊 派对真棒 谢谢邀请我们
There he is. Great party, man. Thanks for having us.
-玩得开心吗 -很棒 谢谢
- Having a good time? - Yeah, great. Thank you.
不过我彻底嗨了
Although I am pretty fucking baked.
我已经吃了一整天大♥麻♥杏仁了
I've been eating these almonds all day long.
开始起效了
Back they go.
是关于性吗
Is it sexual?
-什么 -女士衣服
- Sorry, what? ?- The women's clothes.
-能让你有性快♥感♥吗 -不不不
- Does it get you off sexually? - Oh, no, no, no, no.
不 这更像是我表达自己的方式
No, it's-- it's more of how I express myself.
我记事起就这样了
I've been like this since I can remember.
你有衣原体吗
Do you happen to have chlamydia?
不好意思 什么
Sorry, what?
我不是想找你的茬
Oh, I'm not trying to start shit with you.
只是我真的很想知道
It'd just be really helpful to know
你跟琪琪是否没戴套上过床
if you've had unprotected sex with Gigi.
什么 没有
What? N-- no!
-那你们戴套上过床吗 -没有
- Did you happen to have protected sex? ?- No!
-你确定吗 -确定 抱歉
-You're sure? ?Yes! Sorry.
这是从何说起
where is this coming from?
当我没说
Never mind.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - ?Cheers.
你休息一会好吗
Hey, can you take a quick break?
-不是吧 -干嘛啊
- No! - ?What?
利奥
Leo!
稍等会 大伙停一下
Hey. Hold on a second. Guys. Hold on, everybody.
我...我们得简单聊几句
I just-- I just-- We need to talk for a quick second.
看起来这屋里有些人
So it seems that some us
最近有点心不在焉
in this room have been a little sloppy lately.
对 就是我
Oh, yeah! I'm the one!
伙计们 拜托
Guys, please.
这事真的很扯
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表