剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
'Cause I have reflux.
不过 我能来点混合酒吗
But, um, can I just get, like, the mix?
周五的活动九点开始
So this thing on Friday starts at 9:00,
我们提前找地方玩玩吧
so I think we should, you know, go out beforehand.
喝点酒
Get some dranks,
差不多十点半到那
get there around 10:30.
我得直接到那边跟你汇合了
I'm gonna have to meet you there because I am--
我得去参加朋友的剧本朗读会
I have to go to my friend's play reading.
天 太糟了吧
Oh, God, that's awful.
钱永远赚不够
Not enough money in the world.
-确实 -好吧 那就之后见
- Truly. It's horrible. - Yeah, I'll see you later after that.
真不敢相信我得去
I can't believe I have to go to that.
我是塞巴斯蒂安 我有毒瘾
Hi, I'm Sebastian. I'm an addict.
我叫马尔科 我有毒瘾
My name is Marco and I'm an addict.
我是乔 我有毒瘾
Hi, I'm Joel. I'm an addict.
保持清醒12步
她对我寄予了那么大希望
She put all of these hopes on me
我们承认在冰♥毒♥面前无能为力
我们的生活因此变得无法掌控
所以我与之抗争的方式是
and so what I did to combat that
当了婊♥子♥
was to be, a-- a fucked up whore.
天 看看这家人
Oh, my God, look at this family
我昨天下班路上看到的
I saw on the way home from work yesterday.
真的假的 你们一家
Like, really, you guys?
你们都坐轮椅
You're all in wheelchairs?
你真是薇薇安·迈尔[著名摄影师]
You're a regular Vivian Maier.
后来突然间 他很浪漫地说
And then at one point, he's like, very romantically,
我得拉屎
"Uh, I gotta take a shit."
我发现我自己居然说
And I found myself going,
不如你直接上♥床♥吧
"Why don't you just go in the bed?"
我饿死了
Ugh, I'm so hungry!
吃的 我要吃的
Food! I want food!
我是熊猫 我要吃东西
My name is Panda and I wanna eat!
麦克斯
Maxie! Hi!
-天啊 熊猫 -快喂我
- Oh, my God, Panda. - Feed me!
快喂我 快喂我
Feed me, feed me!
熊猫 不要
Panda, no.
我们来付 不不不 别管了
We got it! No, no, no, no. Don't worry about it.
要是我发了什么东西出来
Just that when I post something,
我需要你点赞
I really need you to favorite it
不然我会一直惦记着的
because otherwise, I just get all in my head!
亲爱的 真抱歉
Oh, boo, I'm so sorry.
有时候我就是懒得搞这些事
Sometimes I just get lazy about that stuff.
我要去洗手间
I-- I have to go to the boys room.
你还有可♥卡♥因♥吗
Do you have the coke?
我只想说
I just want to say
如果你是新来的 我们很高兴你来
that if you're new, um, we're so happy to have you here
因为 你是这个项目的命脉
because, um, you are the lifeblood of this program.
还有 我很感激
And, um, I'm so grateful
我能戒掉 如果我没戒掉
that I'm sober because if I wasn't sober,
我可能还会...
I would probably be, um...
是不是有人手♥机♥响了
Is someone's phone going off?
不好意思 我们 把手♥机♥关了
I'm sorry, we-- Turn your phone off.
我们不允许开手♥机♥的
Like, we don't have phones on.
彻底打断了我的万千思绪
Totally lost my train of thought.
我就这么结尾了吧
I think I'm just gonna wrap there.
感谢让我分享
Thanks for letting me share.
谢谢 杰森
Thanks, Jason.
你跟麦克斯说了那份工作吗
Did you talk to Max about that job?
没有 天啊 谢谢
No. God, thank you.
一直忘了提
Keep forgetting to mention it.
听着 我朋友斯科特
Listen, um, my friend Scott
是个宣传人员 他现在在雇人
is a publicist and he is hiring right now,
他有很棒的客户
and he has amazing clients
比如大都会慈善舞会这种
like the Met Ball and shit like that.
什么
What?
可能是个入门级的工作
So, it would be an entry-level thing,
但我不知道 你会有兴趣吗
but I don't know, would that ever interest you?
-当然 我 -是吗
- Yes. I-- - ?Yeah?
-我现在是在零售地狱里浪费时间 -棒
- I'm wasting away in retail hell right now. - ?Perfect.
我请他在小组活动后来吃晚饭
Uh, I invited him to come to dinner later after group,
我会促成的
so I'll make it happen.
太好了
Totally.
我在调白俄♥罗♥斯♥酒
I'm making White Russians.
我不用了 谢谢
I don't want any. Thank you.
你是在健康生活 戒碳水化合物吗
Are you being good and not doing carbs?
好讨厌你
Fucking hate you right now.
我现在超浮肿还痛经
Well, I am super bloated and cramping.
所以姐一点都不在乎
So, I don't give a fuck about anything.
你今晚能我编辫子吗
Hey, will you braid my hair tonight?
其实我正要出门
I was actually just about to leave.
-什么 不要 -我知道
- What? No! - I know.
-对不起 -我花了一整周
- I'm sorry. ?- I just spent all week
录了《真实主妇》
DVRing "Real Housewives."
你就不想穿上运动裤
?Don't you just want to put on elastic waist pants
-跟我在沙发上当垃圾胖妖怪吗 -我想
- and be a fat garbage monster on the couch with me? - Yes.
超级想 但我告诉他
So badly, but I told him
我会去那个蠢剧本朗读会
I'd go to this stupid play reading thing.
又是朗读会 这朋友是谁
Another reading? Who's this friend?
太过分了
This is fucking excessive.
是很可怕 想象一下我是什么感受
It's horrible. Imagine how I feel.
不过半夜前我就结束了
But I'll be done by midnight
回来的路上给你发短♥信♥
and I can text you when I'm on my way
你可以告诉我你要我带什么回来
and you can let me know what you want me to bring you home.
好吧
Okay.
-玩得开心 -好哒
- Have fun! ?- Okay!
我爱你
I love you!
不行
Nope.
妈的
Shit.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
锁我的自行车
Locking my bike.
-这是悼念物 -我知道
- It's a memorial. - Yeah, I know,
但没别的地方能锁车了 我五分钟就回来
but there's nowhere else to lock up. I'll be five minutes.
没差 这就是不尊重
Still. It's disrespectful.
我觉得在这种情况下
Well, I think in this case,
逝者会理解的
the deceased might have understood.
我五分钟就走
I'm gonna be five minutes.
天啊 大家好
Oh, God. Hi.
我来这个分会已经几周了
Okay, I have been coming to this chapter for a few weeks now.
不好意思 我叫麦克斯
Oh, sorry. My name is Max.
今天前我从来没有分享过
and I haven't shared before today.
不好意思 我有毒瘾
Oh, sorry, and I'm an addict.
你好 麦克斯
Hi, Max.
我忘说了
I forgot.
和你们在一起我觉得很振奋
Um, but I've been feeling really uplifted by you guys.
说不清 我...
I don't know. And I just, uh...
我有非常深刻的领悟
I had a profound realization
多亏了你们
thanks to you, and it's...
看上去很蠢很明显 但我...
it seems kind of obvious and dumb, but I...
和你们这群好人相处
I don't know. Being around you fine people,
我只是 让我清楚了很多事
I just-- It's brought a lot to light for me, so...
好吧
Okay.
我在大三接触了冰♥毒♥ 佛罗里达州立大学
Crystal came into my life junior year, Florida State.
从那天起就一天也离不开冰♥毒♥了
And I don't feel like I've had a day without crystal since then.
冰♥毒♥悄悄地掌控了我的人生
It's like crystal has silently taken over my life
我觉得人生没有我自己的一点空间
and I don't feel like there's space for me in it anymore.
就好像 冰♥毒♥替我决定了所有事
Like... crystal decides everything for me.
你们懂吗
You know? Like...
我觉得自己一团糟
and I feel like a fucking piece of shit
完全被控制了
just being controlled.
我由它掌控
I'm-- I'm fucking in her control.
冰♥毒♥不在乎我想要什么
Like, crystal doesn't care what I want.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表