剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
Okay. That's... that's... It's just like, yeah.
-太好了 -好吧
- Cool. ?- Yeah.
我不干
I'm not gonna do it.
根据宪法第五修正案 我拒绝作证
I'm calling out the Fifth Amendment for my rights, I guess.
哥们
Dude!
是你邀请我来的
You invited me.
那个混♥蛋♥
That fucking dingle-butt
侵犯了我的著作权
stole my intellectual property
妈的靠我赚了一大笔钱好吗
and is making a shit-ton of money off of me, okay?
这可不厚道 拜托
That's not cool. Come on.
有点像《社交网络》那部电影
It's like "The Social Network."
他是马克·扎克伯格
He's Mark Zuckerberg
她是温克莱沃斯兄弟
and she's the Winklevoss twins.
我想你的意思是 她是马克·扎克伯格
I think you mean that she's Mark Zuckerberg--
她是马克·扎克伯格
She's Mark Zuckerburg...
不 她是温克莱沃斯兄弟
No. She's the Winklevoss twins.
-她是 -你说得对 嗯
- She's the... - You're right. Yeah.
-说不明白 -好了 好了
- I don't know this... - Okay, okay, okay, hey, hey.
我觉得可以
I think it works.
我无家可归
I am homeless.
达成和解能改变我的人生
This settlement could change my life.
是啊 可你无家可归是自找的 对吧
Yeah, but you're, like, homeless by choice though, right?
那是你自己的事儿啊 我说不好
Which is your business and, I don't know,
我不希望被登记成一个大♥麻♥贩子
I don't want to be on record as a weed dealer
就为了帮一个...
so I can help, a...
流浪鸡推销商
Vagabond vagina peddler?
见鬼 我不是
Oh, damn. I didn't...
-真不客气 -我没想那么说
- That's not nice. - Yeah, I wasn't gonna say that, man.
浪荡炮女
Sex gypsy?
-那个 -或者
- Oh. Well... - Or like a...
-浪荡炮女不是我说的 -不好意思
- I didn't say sex gypsy. - Excuse me.
我只是听别人说过这词
I just heard somebody else say it.
荡♥妇♥羞辱搞完了吗
Are you finished with your slut shaming?
不是荡♥妇♥羞辱
?We're not slut shaming.
-这不算荡♥妇♥羞辱 -我不清楚
- I wouldn't say slut shaming... - Uh, I don't know...
感觉就是 等你们对我的性生活
Felt like it! Whenever you're finished
羞辱够了的时候
shaming me for my sexuality...
真是敏感啊
It's just sensitive times.
我有东西给你看
I have something to show you.
我演的是"家伙"
I play the role of Guy.
-他是 -布莱特·格尔曼
- Uh, he is... - Oh, Brett Gelman.
马特的大♥麻♥供应商
Matt's weed dealer.
试播集中他告诉马特 海尔格无家可归
And in the pilot, he tells Matt that Helga is homeless,
然后他们合作来暴露她
and they kind of join forces to expose her.
你说她无家可归是什么意思
No, what do you mean she's homeless, dude?
就是没有家 哥们
Sin casa, bro.
我很喜欢这个角色
And I love the role.
他能调节气氛
He's kind of that comic relief...
-操 -而且是个直男
- Oh, fuck. - And the straight man in the show.
-搞什么 -他既会放屁
- What the fuck? - You know, he gets to be the guy
也会说
who goes but also the guy who goes,
"臭死人了" 明白吧
"Hey, that stinks!" You know?
越南菜如何
Yeah! How about Vietnamese?
很高兴你被逗乐了
So happy you're amused.
-剧情很棒 -谢谢
- It's very well-written. - Thank you.
因为那其实就是我的生活
Yeah, because it's my life, actually.
朴女士 你是否能提供实质证据
Listen, Ms. Park, are you able to offer physical proof
-证明你和格林先生曾在一起过 -有
- that you ever spent time with Mr. Greene? - Yes.
我们在丘比特相亲网的交流记录
We have printouts of all of our correspondences
都打出来了 你应该能看出来
on OkCupid, and I think you will see
马克和我在见面之前
that Mark and I have had several exchanges
有多次对话
since we, uh... before we met up.
我收件箱里的内容也打出来了
We also have a printout of my inbox if you'd like
-你可以看看 -朴女士
- to take a look at that as well. - Ms. Park?
-嗯 -朴女士 你是否有实质性的
- Yes? - Ms. Park, do you have proof
证据证明你们曾在一起过
that you actually, physically, spent time together?
我的当事人 这么说吧
My client was, well, let's just say he was
你声称和他交往的那段时间
rather active in the online dating community
他其实活跃于线上交友社区
at the time you say you were lovers.
三年前他和很多女人
He was corresponding with a number of women
都有联♥系♥
three years ago.
你是指私密的事情
You mean private stuff,
比如他只有一个蛋蛋吗
like he only has one ball?
那种事情吗
Stuff like that?
个人私密信息吗
Like personal, private information?
不 我不认识朴海蒂
No, I don't know Heidi Park,
也不认识她的毒贩子
nor am I acquainted with her drug dealer.
你剧本中有很多细节
There are a number of details in your screenplay
都和你的说法相反 格林先生
that would tell us otherwise, Mr. Greene.
你都不敢相信有多少人认为我的作品
It's incredible how many people think
写的是他们
my work is about them.
简直令人震惊 但我认为那只能说明
It's been very surprising, but I think that just, you know,
我作品的普适性
speaks to the universality of my writing.
我很吃惊
I am surprised.
"无家可归的海尔格"系列中
The specificity of the details
那些具体的细节
of your "Homeless Helga" series,
比如以H开头的德文名字
the Germanic first name that starts with an H,
比如有家族经营的酸奶生意
the family-owned yogurt business,
这些细节 先生
these details, sir, are...
都是凭你自己的想象编的吗
fabricated from your own imagination?
是的 都是
Yeah. They were.
是的
Yeah, um...
我们
We, uh...
今年和去年
I did, uh, join him in his apartment
我确实去过几次他的公♥寓♥ 没错
a couple of times this year and the year before. Yes.
你觉得你和格林先生
And how would you characterize
算是什么关系
your relationship with Mr. Greene?
你认为你们是朋友吗
Would you say you were friends?
我...我们说不上走得多近
I... wouldn't say we were close,
但我们一起出去玩过几次
but I would say we hung out a couple of times, yeah.
那么你去格林先生住处时
Well, what were you doing
都会干些什么呢
when you would go to Mr. Greene's residence?
你不用回答这个问题
You don't have to answer that.
我不用回答
I don't have to answer that.
你有任何证据证明你和格林先生
Can you offer any proof that you have had any connection
之前就有过接触吗
with Mr. Greene outside of this room?
可以
Oh, yeah.
就在这里
Right here.
是有你们的合影吗
Do you have a photo of the two of you together?
-稍等 稍等 -好的
- Hold on, hold on. Hold on. - Okay.
是我打的 对吧
So that's me, right?
大♥麻♥男
屏幕上显示的名字
And my name comes up on there.
应该是那种
It should be, like...
-和那个有关 -嗯
- something to do with... - Yeah.
摄像头应该拍到了 对吧
Camera should get that too, right?
这就是你要的证据
Yeah, so there you go.
你在看什么
What you looking at?
婚礼照片
Wedding pics.
-看我多可爱 -是我可爱
- Look how cute I am.- I'm cute.
-你确实可爱 -看 我这儿也可爱
- Oh, you are cute. - Look, I'm cute again here.
-看啊 你都不看 -你真美
- Look! You're not looking. - You look beautiful.
你上午要开小车出去吗
You gonna take the Jitney out this morning or no?
还是等下班后咱们一起
Or you wanna come with me after work?
-下班见吧 我有点事 -是吗
- I'll meet you there. I have a little thingy. - Yeah?
那好 我得走了
Okay. All right, I gotta go.
-好 再见 -爱你 爱你
- Okay, bye. - I love you. I love you.
傻乎乎
You're stupid.
是傻啊
Yes, I am.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - ?Bye.
看看咱们做出了什么
Look what we did.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表