剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
你闻到没 这里要臭死了
In case you didn't notice, it smells like shit in here.
闻到了
I did notice.
就想说 哥们 把碗刷了啊
It's like, do your dishes, man. Just do 'em.
起码先把脏盘子放冰箱里啊
Or at least put them in the fridge
然后找时间再刷
until you're ready to do them.
我就是这么干的
I mean, that's what I do.
没错 这也是个招
Yeah, that's also an option.
你让我抽出时间来玩泡泡
So you got me on the clock for bubs.
最好真值得
It better be good, man.
靠 你期望也太高了
Oh, shit. That's a lot of expectation.
我不想把他吹得没边
I don't want to build him up too much.
其实更像是种概念
It's kind of more of a conceptual thing.
有这么个人
It's like, here's this guy,
他发明了一种工作
and he's just invented this job
工作内容就是在公园里玩泡泡
where he just goes out makes bubbles,
让别人开心
makes people happy.
还挺炫酷的
That's pretty cool, I guess.
所以我在想
And so I was thinking,
也许我也可以学着玩泡泡
maybe I should learn to do some bubs?
酒保
Yeah, bartender,
卖♥♥蘑菇
mushrooms,
遛狗
dog-walking,
-玩泡泡 -没错
- bubs. - ?Yes, please.
天啊 掉到你衣服上了 我靠
Oh, my-- You got a, uh-- oh, shit. ?
我靠 别这样
Oh, damn, man. Dude.
-你拿着这个 -我了个去
- Hold this, hold this. - ?Oh, my God.
不好意思 你这是怎么了
Oh, I'm sorry. I don't know what's got into you.
这狗不会还吃宝宝吧
That dingo better not eat no baby.
一点也不好笑 那是真事
That's not even funny. That's, like, a real thing.
我没看那部电影 我只知道台词
I didn't see the movie. I just know the quote.
那是别人的遭遇 不是电影
It's people's lives. It's not a movie.
我把这暴躁的哥们送到卧室去
Okay, I'm gonna put this maniac in the bedroom.
啤酒是现在喝还是拿去公园
Do you want me to crack these beers now or at the park?
随你便吧
You do what feels right, stud.
我就知道
Oh, I knew it!
这帮嬉皮士
Judas Priest!
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me!
我不在的时候你开了个派对吗
What, are you throwing a party while I'm gone?
我...
I...
相信有些话不用我说
I'm sure I don't need to tell you this,
但你的行为真是太不专业了
but what you did was just totally unprofessional.
你说得对
Absolutely.
我觉得我...
I feel like I...
-我的做法十分欠妥 -是的
- I used some really bad judgment. - Yeah.
如果你以后改变主意的话
If you change your mind, ever,
你的狗非常可爱
you have a beautiful dog,
-我... -谢了 不用
- and I... ?- Yeah, thanks.
真的 我们不需要你了
Really, I just... I think we're good here.
抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry I let you down.
好的 我会
All right. I'll, uh...
我会转告他们钥匙你已经交了
I'll let them know that you've turned in the keys.
我也不想这样 小盖 但这是你逼的
I hate to do this, Gats, but you forced my hand.
我也没别的办法
I don't have any other choice.
我很快回来 哥们
Hey, I'll be back soon, dude.
哥们
Hey, buddy.
想出去遛遛不
Wanna go for a walk? Huh?
来吧 咱们走
Come on, let's go.
不想吗 好吧 随你了
No? All right. Suit yourself, man.
走吧 小盖 咱们出去
Come on, Gats. Let's go outside.
来嘛
Come on.
真这样吗
Really?
可以出来了 走吧 来嘛
You're coming outside. Let's go. Come on.
你总得尿尿吧 伙计
Hey, you got to take a leak sometime, man.
来吧 不能在屋里尿啊
Come on. You're not leaking in the house.
走吧
Let's go.
你怎么了 哥们
What's going on with you, man?
可以带去印第安纳州
You can take the boy out of Indiana,
但一路肯定不容易
but it's tough to get there.
他
Oh, he's...
不过嘛
But, uh, yeah.
你也知道 保费低很多
Then, you know, the premium's low,
而且还有眼科 口腔 医疗
and it's got vision, dental, medical
-听着不错 -应有尽有
- That sounds good. - everything, you know.
盖茨比
Gatsby!
盖茨比 回来
Gatsby, come back!
盖茨比
Gatsby!
好眼神 老头儿
Ah, yeah. Good looking out, Gramps.
汤普金斯广场
大奖啊
Oh, jackpot.
阿汪吃肉肉
Chubby buddy, yeah.
慢点
Easy.
慢点
Easy.
缺钱买♥♥大♥麻♥
直接赏也成
我想着就省去中间人吧
Hey, thought I'd cut out the middle man.
-给你 -好啊
- There you go. - All right.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, man.
这哥们叫啥啊
Who's this guy? Hey.
他叫大爷
Oh, this is Grandpa.
大爷你好
Hey, Grandpa. ?
我就是这么叫我爷爷的
I named him after my Grandpa.
他看着确实像大爷
He looks like a grandpa.
坑位有屎 我没法尿
There was a shit on the seat and I couldn't go.
我真憋不住了
I still really, really need to pee.
好吧 咱们去找卫生间
Okay, okay. Let's find you a bathroom.
各位 祝好
Have a fun day, guys.
-好好玩 -谢了
- Enjoy. - ?Yeah, thanks.
回见 大爷
See ya, Grandpa.
你为啥不能直接蹲着或半蹲着
Why didn't you just... squat? Hover?
下面有屎啊 老娘蹲不下去
I can't hover over the shit.
屎会溅起来的
I would get shit on me.
我腿短
My legs are very small
屎会溅到大腿上的
and I would've got shit on my thighs.
想想看 腿上沾别人的屎啊
Another person's shit on my thighs.
老头儿
Hey, Gramps!
老头儿 你要去哪儿
Hey, Gramps, where you going?
乖
Yeah.
坐
Sit.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表