剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
Dad! Dad!
你看到监控仪了吗 爸
Do you see the monitor? Dad!
什么鬼
Oh, what the-- ?Shit!
爸 你把电热水壶放在炉子上了
Dad, you put the fucking electric kettle on the stove!
都烧糊了
It was burning!
你当真拿了支大♥麻♥烟卷吗
Are you seriously holding a joint right now?
天 真对不起
My God, I'm sorry you guys.
谢天谢地你们回来了 该死
Thank goodness you came home when you did, right? Shit.
是啊 不然你可能会把房♥子都烧了
Yeah, otherwise you would've burned down the whole house.
这真是无心之失
Well, it's an honest mistake.
我以前用的是烧水壶 长得都一样
I'm used to my stovetop kettle in there, the same shape.
是不小心还是你嗨了
Was it a mistake or are you stoned?
宝贝 我很抱歉
Cookie, I'm sorry.
但我得说
But I've gotta say,
我觉得是因为聊得太开心
I think the stimulating conversation's
我才忘了水壶的事 跟草药无关
what made me forget about the kettle, not the grass.
我才刚抽了两口而已 不信问他
I just took two hits right now. Ask him.
对 我看着呢 他只抽了两口
Yeah, I saw him. He only took two hits.
我听说我把你们的蜱虫扔了
And I heard that I took your tick,
我觉得很抱歉
and I feel terrible.
真的 希望你们...
Totally. I hope that you guys--
今晚愉快
Have a good night.
对不起 真不好意思
Sorry about this. I'm really sorry.
没事 哥们 我相信只是意外
It's cool, man. I'm sure it was an accident.
爸 这是要让我们当家里的大人吗
Dad, do we have to be the only adults in the house?
你要当宝宝让我们来担心吗
Are you gonna be our other child that we have to worry about?
等等 等等
Wait a second. Wait a second.
迪恩都跟那人说了 只是意外
Like Dean said to The Guy, it was an accident.
帮我们养孩子的可不是那个卖♥♥大♥麻♥的
Yeah, well, the weed guy's not helping us raise our child,
是你
you are.
我知道你没有多少养孩子的经验
And I know you don't have a lot of experience raising children,
但这绝对不是人到了买♥♥点东西就行的事
but it's more than just showing up and buying things.
你必须保持清醒 明白吗
You have to actually be present and sober, okay?
而不是像个二十来岁没工作的非主流
Not act like some unemployed 20-year-old raver.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢 奎恩
What the fuck, Quinn?
别拿我撒气
Don't put me on blast like that.
别再笑话我了
Stop making fun of me!
我是个人 不只是你♥爸♥
I'm a person. I'm not just Dad.
我也是人 我也有感情
I'm a person too, and I have feelings.
是啊 结果现在家里充满了毒气
Yeah, well, now the house is filled with toxic fumes.
那你们可以全都下来睡 我无所谓
Well, then you can all sleep down here if you like. I don't care.
抱歉 我们今天喝得有点多
Sorry. We've had a few too many tonight.
我没醉
I'm not drunk!
爸爸: 新水壶周二到 刚在网上下单了
能把亮度调低点吗
Could you turn down the brightness?
休斯顿 我们有披萨
这可太高级了
卖♥♥大♥麻♥的人肖我的
教我 不是肖
想说...希望你给了他很多小费
哈哈哈
他有告诉你全用大写意思是在大吼吗?
我不吼了
都会用表情了啊
接下来用什么 谷歌♥邮箱吗
人老心不老
[邮箱地址]
真对不起 宝贝
抱歉我拿你撒气了
我保证以后会小心
我还会少抽点
谢谢 爸
再见 菲莉西亚
再见 菲莉西亚
Bye, Felicia.
再见 菲莉西亚
等等 你女儿不是叫奎恩吗
Wait, I thought your daughter's name was Quinn?
你不知道这个梗
You don't know "Bye, Felicia"?
不知道 菲莉西亚是谁
No. Who's Felicia?
我不知道她是谁
I don't actually know who she is,
但反正很带感啊
but it's on fleek.
准备好
Get ready.
我可不做那个
Don't do that.
我来了
I'm coming in.
-他们就在楼上 别那样 -我来了
- They're right upstair-- Don't do that. - ?I'm coming in.
准备好 我来了
Get ready. I'm coming in.
你都不相信我能及时叫他们起床
You didn't trust me to get 'em up in time.
不错啊
That was good.
-要是我又怀孕了怎么办 -什么
- What if I can't get pregnant again? ?- What?
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表