剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
对 东海岸就那样 有蜱虫
Yeah, man. That's the East Coast-- ticks.
我们差点没去成蒙托克
Well, yeah, but we almost didn't go to Montauk,
让我很不爽 因为
which is what kills me, because it's like,
最后时刻 我们的朋友决定私奔了
last minute, our friends decide to elope,
所以我们去了她父母的避暑屋
and we went to her parents' summerhouse
就为了表示支持 随大流
just to be supportive and, like, go with the flow,
即便还有好多事情要做
even though there's so much to do
而且我们连行李都来不及拆开
and we're obviously not even remotely unpacked.
还有 我们离开洛杉矶是为了避免死于干旱
And besides, we left LA to avoid dying in a drought,
不是为了让蜱虫咬死我的宝宝
not so some tick could murder my baby.
别怪蜱虫 宝贝
Don't blame the tick, babe.
是蜱虫携带的莱姆病
It's the Lyme disease inside the tick
才会害死我们的女儿
that'll kill our daughter.
你这话留着当她的悼词好了
Oh, you know what, save that for her eulogy.
像个"定虱"炸♥弹♥一样
Like a ticking time bomb.
真是恶趣味
That is in poor taste.
吉姆 厨房♥装♥修♥得不错
Jim, great job in the kitchen, man.
真的 不好笑
Really, this isn't funny.
我喜欢
I liked it.
你现在在做什么
What are you doing right now?
兄弟 记得告诉我那支笔怎么样
Yeah, let me know how that pen works out, man.
不如我送你们可食用大♥麻♥
Hey, can I offer you guys
当做乔迁礼物吧
a complimentary housewarming edible?
你人真好
Oh, that's very kind.
真...不用了 亲爱的
Oh, that's-- We're fine, babe.
好吧
Oh. ?Okay.
我有个同事想要你的电♥话♥号♥码
I actually have a colleague who wanted your number.
我能给她吗 还是你需要
Can I just give it to her or do you need...
好的 只要
Yeah, sure. Just, um,
只要把她的电♥话♥和地址发给我
just text me her name number and address,
还有她发短♥信♥的时候
and then when she texts me,
记得让她别提大♥麻♥的事
just make sure she doesn't say anything about weed.
就说想出来玩就行
Make sure she just says she wants to hang out.
-知道了 好 -行吗
- Got it. Cool. - Okay?
这是我见过最可爱的宝宝了
That is the cutest baby I've ever seen.
非常感谢
Oh, thanks, so much.
你好漂亮呀
You are so beautiful.
恭喜你们 还有恭喜搬新家
Congratulations. And the new house.
要我拿一点空盒子什么的下去吗
Can I take any of these empty boxes down or anything?
实际上 你介意把垃圾带下去吗
Well, actually, would you mind taking that trash?
-我闻到简的尿布的味道了 -别 宝贝
- I can smell Jane's diaper. - No, babe.
-你不需要这么做 -我一点不介意
- You don't need to do that. - Oh, I don't even mind.
-他很愿意帮忙的 -我很愿意帮忙
- He's helpful. - I'm very helpful.
好 谢谢 骑车当心
Yeah, okay. Thank you, bike safe.
谢谢 我顺便把回收垃圾也带走吧
Yeah, thank you. I'll take the recyclables too.
太好了 谢谢 兄弟
Sweet. Thanks, man.
回见啦
Bye-bye, you guys.
不敢相信你真的
I cannot believe you seriously
让卖♥♥大♥麻♥的给你倒垃圾
just asked the weed guy to take out the trash.
他要是不愿意就不会提了
He wouldn't ask if he didn't want to.
那是人家客气而已
It's an empty gesture, I think.
众口难调
第一季第四集
怎么今天那么多啊
对啊
今天在巴克莱中心那边
发提神饮料
我喝了一口 好难喝啊
等他们喝完饮料后就丢了罐子
然后我就在那边一罐一罐地倒光
倒在街上
我看这些鱼 整个晚上都要睡不着
你也吃小声一点嘛
好吃啊
那么大声
你这件衣服袖子会不会太长
我帮你拿去改一改
还可以
那件衣服留在外面 我明天拿给王涛去改
我顺便看一下他那个女朋友
我听说她长得很漂亮
我就喜欢这样的
你那衣服穿的样子不好看 知不知道
算了没关系
我自言自语
英国著名摇滚音乐家
我们看到过你和大卫·鲍威 的老婆的合影
We see photos of you with David Bowie's wife,
就是那个非洲模特
the African model.
你好美
You look so beautiful.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
有点不可思议
That was kind of surreal.
这一整年都不可思议
Yeah, I mean, this whole year has been surreal.
梁现在可让我们住了一些
Liang has been getting us into some
特别豪华的酒店呢
pretty fancy rooms these days.
伟 我正准备问你
Oh, Wei, I was meaning to ask you...
你还有没有八十年代梁在地下通道演奏时
Do you have any photos of you and Liang back in the '80s
你和他的照片
when he was playing in the subways?
我朋友要做一个音乐神童的纪录片
'Cause my friend is making a documentary on musical prodigies
-里面有梁 -你现在走红了
- and Liang is in it. - You get so famous now!
我回去找找照片 下星期寄给你
I find you some photos and send them to you next week.
妈 你在干什么
不需要的 不要麻烦
把你的地址给我
Give me your address.
你搬家了我没有你的新地址
I don't have your new one since you moved.
那我把梁的经纪人的电子邮件地址给你
I'll give you Liang's manager's e-mail
他会整理这些照片的
and he'll coordinate the photos.
喝白酒对肝不好
没问题 我跟你讲 我现在很健康
我在保护我的身体
你们考虑过去柏林吗
Well, have you given some thought about coming to Berlin?
我们还是待在家里吧 他的背经常疼
Uh, I think we stay home. His back hurts a lot.
他坐不了六个小时的飞机
He cannot sit through the six-hour flight.
座位是头等舱的 可以躺的
The seats are first-class. They recline.
其实很舒服的
Yeah, they're actually really comfortable.
我都是一路睡过来的
I mean, I slept all the way here.
但是很贵啊
贵有什么问题 我跟你讲
贵没问题 是免费的 因为它...
抱歉 我告诉过你 没事的
Sorry. I told you, it's going to be fine.
索兰格爸爸的累积飞行里数都快过百万了
Solange's dad has like a million frequent flyer miles.
好吗 钱不是问题
All right? Cost is not going to be an issue.
我知道梁说不要买♥♥礼物 但是...
I know Liang said no gifts, but...
我还是忍♥不住买♥♥了
I couldn't help myself.
真浪费 我情愿要钱
这你就不懂了
现在这个大家都抢着要
你排队买♥♥都买♥♥不到
这个 我喜欢
你的礼物还没拆啊
我可能到富尔顿购物中心卖♥♥了它
卖♥♥了它
不要到时候我在手♥机♥上玩游戏的时候
你再羡慕我
不可能
那我先走了
不要想我
拿个橘子
网络是删不了的
You cannot delete the Internet.
成人学习中心
我觉得你可能把快捷键给删了
I think you probably just deleted the shortcut.
-只是快捷键 -对 在这里
- Just the shortcut. - Yeah, that part right there.
好了 大家听我说
Okay, guys, hey, listen.
今天的课程很棒
Great session today,
但在结束之前 我想说几点
but before we go, I just want to say a couple of things.
我发现你们之中有些人在滑动手♥机♥前
I still notice that some of you are licking your finger
还会舔手指
before you swipe the phone.
用这手♥机♥不用这样的
You don't need to do that with this technology.
我就是在说你 俊 好吗
And I'm talking to you, Joon. Okay?
这是题外话
Um, so, uh, that's the other thing.
接下来 这个星期我们来练习下
And then, like, let's try some
我们今天学到的东西
of the things this week that we learned today.
我们试试和自己的孙子视频
Let's try FaceTiming with our grandchildren.
我们用这个语♥音♥输入
Hey, let's use voice-to-text.
现在我会回答
Um, and now I'm gonna answer the questions
你们发短♥信♥给我提的问题 然后就下课
that you guys text to me before we finish up class.
"IRL"的意思是"在真实生活中"
"IRL" Means "In real life."
记住 玛丽 你不需要签名
And just remember, Mary, you don't need to sign your name.
你的联♥系♥人信息会显示在屏幕上
Your contact information comes right up on the screen.
当然"真诚的"很贴心
Although "Sincerely" Is kind of nice.
收到你的真诚很贴心
It's kind of nice to get a sincerely from you.
吉姆
Hey, Jim!
宝贝
Oh, Cookie!
大家好 这是我女儿奎恩
Hey, everybody, this is my daughter, Quinn.
奎恩 这是大家 嗨
Quinn, this is everybody. Hey!
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表