剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
不 我不知道
No, I don't know what you mean.
我就住那边 我闻得出来
I mean, I live right there. I can smell it.
我是不是刚在楼下见过你和你妈
Did I see you downstairs with your mom just now?
-对 那是我阿姨 -好吧
- Yeah, that's my aunt. - ?Okay.
抱歉 不行
sorry. No, I can't.
别这样 哥们 什么价 我有钱
Come on, dude! What's the deal? I have money.
我不卖♥♥给小孩
I don't sell to kids, man.
我不是小孩 我上大学了
I'm not a kid. I'm in college.
-那就在学校里找大♥麻♥ -我找不到
- Well, get weed at college then. - ?I can't.
说来话长 我的卖♥♥家不干了
It's complicated. I lost my connect.
我明白 但我是有规矩的
I get it, but I have this system where people give me
得有人推荐才能从我这买♥♥大♥麻♥
a referral of other people, and that's how you get weed from me.
所以抱歉了 我今天帮不了你
So I'm sorry, I can't help you today.
我不能违背原则
I can't go bending the rules.
好吧
Okay.
或者问问你的邻居
Maybe ask your neighbors?
伊莎 你在干什么
Eesha! What are you doing?
-我妈回来了 她在找你 -几点了
- My mom's home. She's looking for you. - What time is it?
-四点半 -糟了
- 4:30. - ?Shit!
很好吃
如果放了羊排会更好吃
It would have tasted better if there was lamb in it.
我们在我寝室做准备 在那见
我们在我寝室做准备 在那见
那怎么没做
我们有挺多肉的啊
正在想办法
是 但我们还有一个听不懂指示的侄女
Yes, but we also have a niece who can't follow simple directions.
阿姨 对不起 我忘了
Khala , I'm sorry. I forgot.
贝塔 你还好吗 你看着有点累
You okay, beta? You look a little tired.
没事 只是这周有点忙而已 我没事的
Yeah, I'm okay. I've just had a long week. I'll be fine.
或许你今晚别去拉比亚家了吧
Maybe you shouldn't go to Rabia's tonight.
真的 我没事
No, seriously. I'm fine.
好的 我们可能10点左右出发
不是吧
Oh man.
该死
Shit.
你回来了啊
你妈想联♥系♥你来着的
Your ami is trying to get in touch with you.
对不起 我没带手♥机♥
I'm sorry, I left my phone.
你也落了东西在屋顶
You left something on the roof.
她回来了
超声波结果没有癌症的迹象
So the ultrasound showed no signs of cancer,
但是你的衣原体确实呈阳性
but you did test positive for chlamydia,
可能这就是你觉得身体不适的原因了
so that's likely what's causing your discomfort.
好的一面是衣原体很容易治愈
Now, on the plus side, chlamydia is very treatable.
我给你开点强力霉素吧
I'm gonna write you a prescription for doxycycline.
在你和你伴侣都治愈之前
You're going to need to refrain from sex for at least one week
你们得禁欲至少一周 明白吗
until both you and your partner are treated, all right?
明白
Yeah.
天
God!
这周都没人回复邮件或电♥话♥了
Nobody's answering their phone or their emails this week.
你猜我还在等谁的电♥话♥
I'm still waiting for a response from guess who? ?Hmm?
-美和 -美和啊
- Miwa. ?- Ugh, Miwa.
或许她周末放假
Well, you know, maybe she took off for the long weekend
结果在便利店被抢劫了
and got into a robbery at the convenience store.
110吗 我是美和 我在瓦瓦店
911? This is Miwa. I'm at the Wawa.
你怎么知道瓦瓦店的
How do you know about Wawa?
瓦瓦店 贝基父母的湖景房♥
The Wawa? There's a Wawa near where,
旁边就是个瓦瓦店
Becky's parents have their lake house.
我想那个美和-瓦瓦的梗想了好久了
I've been working on that Miwa-Wawa gag for ages.
没想到真会有人笑
Didn't think that would get a laugh. ?
有点小众 只能是区域型幽默
A bit of niche, regional humor.
没能取悦你吗
Are you not entertained?
你非常能取悦我
I am very entertained by you.
如果你们这周末没什么安排的话
Oh, if you guys don't have any plans this weekend,
周六来利奥的生日会吧
you should come by Leo's birthday party Saturday.
太好了
Oh! That'd be great.
行吗 不逼你啊
Yeah? Uh, no pressure.
行啊 会很晚吗
Yeah. Is it a late one?
-我们得找个保姆吗 -要
- Should we get us a sitter? - Oh, yeah.
一定要交个保姆
Definitely get a sitter.
好吧 我先问问我老板
Uh, well, let me check in with the boss.
看她有没有什么我不知道的安排
See if she's made any plans that I don't know about.
是摩洛哥主题的派对
It's a Moroccan theme.
所以你愿意的话 可以穿成那种风格
So, if you want, you can dress in that, you know, style.
拜托 你早说啊
Oh, hello! You could have opened with that.
我绝对去
I'm all over that.
真是说谁谁来
speak of the devil.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
你现在跟科隆在一起吗
Hey, are you with, uh, Colon right now?
他叫科林
It's Colin.
只有一个L啊
Well, there's only one L.
是是是 你拼写最在行了
Okay. Yeah, you're good at spelling.
麻烦问问他我们之前买♥♥大♥麻♥那人卖♥♥不卖♥♥摇♥头♥丸♥
Can you ask him if the weed guy that we all use also has E?
好 他想问问
Yeah. Oh, hey. Um, he wants to know,
那个卖♥♥大♥麻♥的卖♥♥摇♥头♥丸♥吗
do you if the, uh, weed guy sells E?
我觉得他应该只卖♥♥大♥麻♥吧
I-- hmm... I think he's just a weed guy.
他觉得他只卖♥♥大♥麻♥
Oh, he thinks he's just a weed guy.
不 伙计 我大学后都没卖♥♥过摇♥头♥丸♥
Oh, no, man. I haven't sold E since college,
不过我卖♥♥魔幻蘑菇 那个也很带感
but, uh, I sell mushrooms. They're fun.
其实我明天就要吃它们给自己庆生呢
I'm doing them tomorrow for my birthday actually.
我觉得我们那帮人
Uh, I don't think
不是玩魔幻蘑菇的
we're really a 'shrooms crowd.
你听到了吗 也是他生日呢
Oh, did you hear that? It's his birthday too.
-一对天蝎啊 -是吗
- A couple of Scorpios. - Oh, really?
-你哪年的 -84年
- What year? - Whoa. ?Uh, '84.
天 你好小
Holy shit! You're a baby.
不 我不觉得
Oh, no. I don't think so.
这胡子真赞
This is really quite the beard.
我能抓抓吗
Can I grab it?
行啊 来吧
well, yeah. Go for it.
感觉就像阴毛一样
It feels like pubic hair.
可能真是 谢了
Y-- yeah, I guess it does. Thanks.
-会有点变♥态♥吗 -不会
- Is that weird? - No, it's not weird.
我其实在想 还真是
I was actually thinking, yeah,
我的阴毛好像也是这触感...
that is what my pubic hair feels like, so...
会很变♥态♥吗
Was that weird?
我一小时前刚吃了个大♥麻♥曲奇饼
I just ate a pot cookie about an hour ago,
所以说实话 应该是开始生效了
so I think it's kicking in, if I can be honest.
我的大♥麻♥坚果 有什么想法吗
My-- ?Weed nuts. Thoughts?
其实 我不经常自己做
you know, I actually don't do a lot of cooking,
但我知道主要原则是别吃太多
but the main rule with edibles is just don't eat too much.
对了 要是你明天收工早
Hey, if you get off work early tomorrow
并且没别的安排的话
and you don't have any plans,
你可以过来跟我们一起庆生
you should come by and celebrate your birthday with us.
你真好 谢谢 也许吧
Oh, that's very nice. Thank you. Yeah, maybe--
对 带你老婆一起来
Yeah. Bring your wife.
好 好啊
Oh, yeah. Um, yeah.
也许吧
Maybe I will.
我通常工作到晚上11:30 所以
I work till, like, 11:30 usually, so...
没关系 我们也会玩得很晚
That's okay. We go late.
好吧
Okay.
那祝好 也许我会来吧
Well, then have a good time. Maybe I'll see you.
-别吃太多坚果 -知道了
- Don't eat too many nuts. ?- Got it.
生日快乐 二位再见 感谢邀请
Happy birthday. Later, guys! Thanks for the invite.
彼此彼此
Same to you.
搞什么啊 小琪 你干嘛那样
What the fuck, Gi? Why did you do that?
-哪样 -他不想生日那天和我们一起玩
- What? - ?He doesn't want to hang with us on his birthday.
你又不知道
Oh, you don't know that.
那你也得考虑其他人的感受啊
Well, you have to think about everybody else.
他们不认识他 我们也跟他不熟
They don't know him. He-- We don't know him.
也没人认识科林和贝基 可他们也会来
Nobody knows Colin and Becky. They're coming.
什么 你怎么想的
What? Why the fuck...
-居然叫他们 -天啊 利奥
- did you invite them... - Oh, God, Leo.
来给我庆生
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表