剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
没有 我没有他父母的号♥码
No. I don't have his parents' numbers.
天 麦克斯这人也太小题大作了
Oh, God, leave it to Max to be such a drama queen about this.
-两天也太久了 -等等 小塔
- Two days is a long time. - Oh, hang on, Tabs.
-他回来了 我一会打给你 -好的
- He's coming. I'll call you back. - Oh, okay.
-麦克斯 -莱妮
- Max! - Hi, Lainey.
我的天 你去哪了
Jesus Christ! Where have you been?
我都要发推特说你失踪了
I was getting ready to tweet about your disappearance!
我怎么知道
How am I supposed to know?
不 因为他告诉我那天是我生日
No, because, you know, he told me it was my birthday.
我不知道 我不知道该怎么做
I don't know. Well, argh! I don't know what to do.
我做到了 莱妮 我吸毒了
I did it, Lainey. I did meth.
你知道我以前没吸过
You know how I'd never done it before
还说我是个骗子 我知道
and I was being a fraud? I knew it.
现在他们都知道了
Now they all know.
他们都知道我是个骗子
They all know I'm a fraud
我再也没法去互助会了
and I will never go to the Met ball!
我就该把你加黑名单 你个贱♥人♥
?I would've put you on the list, you fucking bitch!
-我又不知道 -这里没有蔬菜
- I don't know! - There's no vegetation in here.
这不是我们的作风
It's not something that we do,
如果厨房♥里没有绿色食物
and if you don't have green in the kitchen,
你要怎么办
what are you supposed to do?
我♥操♥了谢恩 吸嗨了就操 吸嗨了就操
I fucked Shane. Party and play. Party and play!
吸嗨了就操
Party and play, y'all!
我们用手♥机♥约了见面 还吸了毒 超有趣
We met on my phone and we did meth, and it's fun.
我估计我们操了好几天吧
We've been just fucking for days I think.
也可能操了一年 新年快乐 亲爱的
For a year! Happy New Year, baby!
怎么样啊
What's up?
谢恩的妈妈叫安尼塔 她得了狼疮
Shane's mom's name is Anita, and Anita has lupus.
莱妮 是不是每个有四分之一切罗基族血统
Lainey, is everybody named Shane a quarter Cherokee
姓谢恩的人 都有个得狼疮的妈
with a lupus mom?
我觉得还真有这么回事
'Cause I think that's a thing.
但现在我可以跟贝尔和塞巴斯蒂安做朋友了
But now I can be friends with Belle and Sebastian.
不对 是乔和塞巴斯蒂安
I mean, Joel and Sebastian,
因为我知道他们的生活是什么样
because I know what their lives are like
我就是知道 我就是知道
and I-- I just know. I just know
因为我已经过上那种生活了
because I already am living that
我非常了解
and I-- I'm all the things
我要带着东西去上流社会
and I'm taking things to the top!
?你知道我会成功的 宝贝?
? And you know I'm gonna make it, baby ? ?
?我们都知道结局如何?
? And we all know how that turns out. ?
天呐 麦克斯
?Oh, my God, Max!
你看到这个会想死的
You're gonna die when you see this!
看看你那小屁♥股♥
Look at your little butt!
天呐 还有你那小鸡鸡
Oh, my God! Look at your little penis!
还晃来晃去的
Oh, my God! It wiggled around!
你毁了我
You ruined me!
要不是因为我
You'd still be wearing bootcut jeans
你现在都还穿着喇叭裤
if it wasn't for me!
你个死腐女
You fucking fag hag!
我的脸
Aah! Aah! My face!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 麦克斯
Goddammit, Max!
我的脸 我的腿
My face! My leg!
你♥他♥妈♥的...
You fucking cu--
她很生气 因为她女儿的脸跟她一模一样
And she's pissed because her daughter got the same face as her,
只是我觉得她还没真正意识到
only I don't think she really realizes it,
不过在某种程度上 她是知道的
but on some level, she knows.
她对此厌恶至极
She's really resentful about it.
也许我也该去整个容
Maybe I'll get that face too.
天呐 麦克斯
Oh, my God! Max!
你真逗
?That was funny.
你今天做得很好
You're doing so good today.
是不是到时间吃药了
Is it time for another?
给我吧
Hit me.
为什么医生没给我开药
Why didn't the doctor give me pills?
因为你吸毒了 你个弱智
'Cause you were on meth, you fuck-tard.
他怎么知道的
How'd he know?
首先 你的行为完全失控了
Well, first of all, you were acting, like, totally insane.
而且我还给他看了视频
I also showed him the video.
我的天呐 我的天呐 居然有人得狼疮
Oh, my God, hey, oh, my God, people have lupus!
有这种病吗 有这种病 真有这种病
Isn't that a thing? It's a thing! It's a thing!
哈哈 狼疮
Ha ha, lupus.
算你幸运
And can we talk about how lucky you are
我还留着扑热息痛的处方
that I still had my Percocet prescription?
我是世界上最幸运的人
I'm the luckiest boy in the world.
对
Yeah.
你是
You are.
你能帮我编头发吗
Can you braid my hair?
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表