剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
that Brooklyn is a character in this show without a doubt.
你想待多久就待多久
You can stay as long as you want.
也许我该搬进来
Maybe I should just move in.
一定别忘了收看这部轻松时髦又搞笑的戏剧
Be sure to tune in for this hilarious hipster comedy.
这真的引起人们对网上交友的
That really does make me think twice
-深思 -什么鬼
- about online dating. - What the fuck?
无家可归的海蒂
无家可归的海蒂
无家可归的海蒂
无家可归的海蒂
无家可归的海蒂
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
马克 我就说是你嘛
Mark! I thought that was you.
-你好 -你最近过得怎么样
- Hello. - How's it going, buddy?
好长时间没见了
It's been so long!
不好意思 我们认识吗
I'm sorry, but do we know each other?
我很欣慰 你和那帮好莱坞朋友
Well, I'm glad you and your Hollywood friends
终于意识到用我的人生经历拍戏
finally realized I was gonna sue your fucking face off
一定会被我告得屁滚尿流
for getting rich off of my fucking life story!
不好意思 我不认识你
Yeah, I... I'm sorry, but I... I don't know who you are.
你听好了 蠢货
Oh, okay. Listen, shithead,
就算你装作
pretending that I didn't endure
我没忍♥了你两个星期的拙劣笑话
two weeks of your stupid jokes and your stupid fucking
还有你那寒酸的公♥寓♥ 也于事无补
shitty railroad apartment isn't gonna happen.
我不知道你想说什么 小姐
Look, I can't say that I know what you're talking about, Miss.
我最近发了点小财
You see, I recently came into a bit of monetary success,
现在莫名有很多人
and, well, now all sorts
会凭空找上门来
of people are crawling out of the woodwork
你刚才的话给我感觉
and it kind of sounds like you're
你也是冲着钱来的 我说得对吗...
looking for a payday too. Does that sound right or...
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
-听我说 -我才不要你的臭钱
- Okay, look... - I don't need your money!
但我觉得 就算我俩
But I will say that if you and I were to spend
真一起在我公♥寓♥宅了一个星期 点外卖♥♥吃
a whole week in my apartment together, alone, ordering take-out
只在晚上出门
and only going out at night
结伴去阴暗的酒吧喝酒
to drink in dark places by ourselves,
也绝对不会有人能证实你的故事
then I'm sure there'd be no one there to back up your story.
而且这些根本没发生过
Which never happened.
好啊 你这白♥痴♥
Oh, well... Oh, you fucking idiot!
你给我小心点
Watch out! Watch out
等我找律师把你告成傻♥逼♥吧
'cause my fucking lawyer's serving your ass!
林睿君压根不是韩国人 你种族歧视
Kimiko Glenn's not even Korean, you fucking racist!
干什么
What's up?
你好啊 你干什么呢
Sup? What you doing?
没干什么
Yeah, I'm just chilling.
重温《大城小妞》的经典桥段呢
Rewatching some of my epic "Broad City" performances.
不错啊
Oh. Interesting.
问你个事
Yeah, hey, quick question:
你还记得咱俩住一起的时候
do you remember that guy, um, who used to sell us weed
卖♥♥我们大♥麻♥那人吗
back when I was living with you?
你还有他的电♥话♥吗
Do you have his number?
衰姐们
好了 复位
Okay, that's a reset.
复位 即将复位 收到
Resetting. We are resetting. Copy that.
好了 最后几辆车已经过去了
Okay, guys, those last couple of cars are passing through,
衰姐们
衰姐们
等他们过去后 我们就封锁街道
so when they do, let's lock it up.
好的 正在封锁街道
Cool. Lock it up. Lockin' it up.
好了 做好准备
Ready. Here we go.
开始拍摄
Rolling.
开始拍摄 收到
Okay. Rolling. Copy that.
开始 收到 祝拍摄顺利
Action. Copy that. Have a good take.
亚伦 用不着你祝拍摄顺利
Aaron, don't tell us to have a good take.
好的 对不起 我知道了
Awesome. Sorry about that. Copy that.
不要总说"收到"
Don't say "Copy" to everything.
我现在不能放你过去
Actually, uh, I can't let you come through here right now
因为我们正在拍摄
'cause we're rolling, you know?
我要去的楼就是那边那栋
Okay, I'm going in that building right there though.
摄像机后面那栋
It's behind camera.
-我能走了吗... -好 我先...
- Can I... - Okay. Yeah, let me...
-稍等我先问问 -好的
- Do you mind if I check on that? - ?Yeah.
我是亚伦
Hey, um, this is Aaron.
有个骑自行车的人
Uh, I actually have a bicyclist that needs to get to a building
要去摄像机后面那栋楼
behind the camera.
我能让他过去吗
Is it okay if I let him through?
不行 我们正在拍摄
No, we're rolling.
禁止通行是吧 知道了
No, no one's in, so copy that.
我也是这么想的
I was thinking the same thing.
你只能等停拍时再过去了
Actually I have to ask you to wait till we cut.
行吗
If that's okay?
那个人刚过去
That guy just walked by.
先生
Yeah. Sir?
总有疏漏 理解
You can't get 'em every time. Yeah.
是啊 可我的任务就是拦住他们
Yeah, but I think actually my job is to do that.
你这不是拦住我了吗
You got me.
我不会放你过去的
And I'm never letting you go.
不会 只要他们说拍摄停止
No, I'll let you go when they just say
-我就会让你过去 -好的
- they've stopped rolling, and then I'll let you go. - Okay.
那个 先生...
Oh, actually, sir...
停拍 停拍
That's a cut. That's a cut.
停拍了
Oh, that's a cut.
收到 恢复正常了 很好
Copy that. Back to one. Good stuff.
-谢了 亚伦 -不客气
- All right, well, thanks, Aaron. - Awesome, man.
你干得不错
You're doing great, man.
并没有
I'm really not.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey, man. ?- What's up, man?
-挺好的吧 -你怎么样
- How's it going? - How are you doing, man?
很好 很好
Doing all right, doing all right.
-外面在拍《衰姐们》 -我知道
- They're shooting "Girls" Outside.- ?I know, man.
我还想去跑龙套来着
I tried to get a cameo, but, you know,
但我跟喜剧频道签了合同
per my Comedy Central deal, I can only do
每年只能客串那么几部剧
a couple guest spots per year.
你还记得海蒂吧
Ah, well. You remember Heidi.
-记得 嗨 -嗨
- Yeah. Hi. ?- Sup?
-最近怎么样 -挺好的
- How are you doin'? - Good.
你们今天想买♥♥什么
So what do you guys want today?
我这有...
I got, uh...
我今天带得特别全
I'm carrying pens now.
-太棒了 -我这还有可食用的
- Oh, nice. - And I got some edibles
当然也有普通货
and, uh, of course I have just plain ol' flowers.
-太好了 -箱子不错
- Oh, cool. - Cool case, man.
谢了 你知道吗 警♥察♥们
Thank you. You know, the cops,
-没权利要求你解锁箱子 -真的吗
- they can't ask you to unlock it. ?- Really?
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
-那太好了 -瞧吧
- Oh, that's cool. - Yeah. There you go.
-不错吧 -我的天啊
- Boom. - Oh. Oh, my God.
太棒了
Beautiful.
这是欧洲口味 这是印度风情
Okay, so these are sativas, these are indicas.
分别卖♥♥25 50 75块 这俩15
These are 25, 50, 75, 15, 15.
马克 有个买♥♥家你还有印象吗
Hey, so remember that guy Mark that you used to sell to?
我想让你帮忙作证
Um, I kind of need you to testify
之前看到过我俩在一起
that you saw us together.
什么
What?
我需要你的帮助
I just need you to whatever.
告诉律师我俩曾经一同出现过
Just say that you saw us once in front of lawyers.
你想让我以卖♥♥大♥麻♥的身份出庭作证
You want me to testify in court that I'm a weed dealer
说我见过你欺诈我的买♥♥家吗
and that I saw you scamming one of my clients?
不用上法庭
Not in court, no.
视频取证而已
It's a taped deposition,
你就露个面就好
so you just show up and say, "Hey."
如果他们问起你的大♥麻♥
And if they ask you about your weed,
我的律师说
my lawyer says you
你就搬出宪法第五修正案 不作解释就行
just plead the Fifth or whatever.
好吧 这样的话
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表