剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
懂 老兄
Gotcha, man.
-好了 -记得拿块柠檬方塔
- All right, well... - Take a bar. Take a bar.
好
Okay. ?
-回见 老兄 -拿两块吧
- See you later, man. - ?Take two.
不用了 这样就好
No, this is good.
很感谢 谢谢
I appreciate it. Thank you.
-希望你感觉好点 -我感觉棒极了
- I hope you feel better, man. - I feel great.
我的天啊 我怎么了
Oh, my god, what's happening?
嗨 妈
Hey, Mom.
妈的
Oh, shit.
好了
Okay...
-帕特里克 -卡尔
- Oh, hey, Patrick. - Hey, Carl.
怎么 要出门吗
What, are you going out?
是啊 我准备出去走走
Yup. I'm just going for a walk.
-我听说外面天气很好 -你...
- I heard it was nice out. - Well, you...
祝你愉快
you enjoy yourself.
我会的 谢了
I will. Thanks.
回头告诉我怎么样 好吗
You-- you tell me how it is, all right?
好的 卡尔
Okay, Carl.
-你回来了 -是的 我忘带东西了
- Oh, you're back. - Yeah, I forgot something.
你先走
Well, you go right ahead.
不不 你 不先走 没事
No, no, you-- you go. It's cool.
-确定吗 -是的
- You sure? ?- Yeah.
希望你不赶时间什么的
I hope you're not in any hurry or anything.
我在锻炼
I'm getting my workout.
真是累死我了
That wears me out.
我说了让你滚开
I told you to get the fuck out of here!
见鬼了
Holy shit.
居然有百香果味的
There's Passionfruit.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
不 我去
Oh, no. Shit.
你 你有事
You're not-- you're not okay.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
去我家洗洗吧
Come use my bathroom.
这些先放这儿 我一会回来拿
We'll leave this. I'll come back for it.
你是灵媒吗
Oh, you're a psychic?
是的 我能预测
Oh yeah. I saw that comin'.
-你叫什么 -帕姆
- What's your name? ?Pam.
我看看你的手
Let me see your hand.
希望你别介意
I hope you don't mind,
我把你的手推车放在路边了
I had to put your cart out on the curb.
里面太小了
It's busted.
很尴尬你看见我摔跤了
I'm pretty embarrassed that you saw me do that.
那些老太太推车都很危险
Those old lady carts are treacherous.
你没死就很幸运了
You're lucky you made it out alive.
我看看你的额头
Let's see that forehead.
希望我这么说你别介意
I hope you don't mind me saying so,
帕特里克 但是...
Patrick, but...
你的头皮真的很干
your scalp's pretty dry.
你应该试试用点摩洛哥油
You should try some argan oil.
我弄疼你了吗
Did I hurt you?
没 没 我就是...
No, no, I just...
对不起 不好意思
I'm sorry. Oh, I'm sorry.
没关系 亲爱的
It's okay, hon.
我本想给你看个手相
I'd offer to give you a palm reading,
但你的手都压坏了
but your hands are pretty jacked.
把腿给我
Give me your leg.
这是那本《扔掉无法让你开心的东西》吗
Is that that "Toss away what doesn't spark joy" Book?
没错
Ooh, yes.
你带走吧
You should take it.
不行 我不能拿走你的书
No, I can't take your book.
没关系 我坚持要送给你
No, I insist.
玛丽也会希望这样的
Marie would want it that way.
租金稳定公♥寓♥租约
太棒了
Excellent.
柚子味
Pamplemousse.
这是我最喜欢的口味
This is my favorite, I think.
我喜欢黄瓜葡萄混合口味
I like Cucumber-Grape.
很难戒掉 但
That's hard to beat for me, but--
天呐 哥们 这
Holy shit, man. This is...
太他妈不一样了
fucking different.
对吧
Yeah.
今天不用这样了
You-- Oh, you don't have to do that today.
我今天不买♥♥
Uh, I'm not buying.
我在简化自己的生活
So I've-- I've been simplifying some things in my life--
-这很好 哥们 -谢谢
- Yeah, that's great, man. - Thank you.
然后...
And, um...
也就是说
I mean, that means that
我不会再从你这买♥♥大♥麻♥了
I'm not gonna buy from you anymore.
也不会从其他人那买♥♥了
Or anyone anymore.
好吧
Okay.
你不需要
I mean, you didn't need to...
让我过来告诉我这些
bring me here to tell me that,
但我应该懂了
but I understand I think.
不是的 其实我有东西要给你 所以
No, I-- Well, actually, I have something for you, so...
如果你拿着枪转身要杀我 我会
If you turn around with a gun and shoot me, I'm gonna...
我会吓死的 哥们
I'm gonna freak out, man.
不会的
No.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
我不退款的 你懂的吧
I don't do refunds, you know that, right?
我知道 我只是觉得也许你能用上
?I know. I just thought maybe you could use it.
这其中有一些
Well, some of this weed is...
已经放了有段日子了
pretty fucking old.
有些是的
Some of it.
谢谢 哥们
Uh, thanks, man.
不客气 我真希望我带了你的特百惠
No problem. ?I wish I had your Tupperwares.
要是我知道你今天要和我分道扬镳
I would have brought them back
我会把它们带回来的
if I knew you were gonna break up with me today.
-我不需要了 -那就好
- I don't need them. - Well, that's good,
因为我已经弄丢了不少盖子了
'cause I lost most of the lids to them already.
那走廊也太离谱了 哥们
That hallway is crazy, man.
又见面了
Hi again.
-放这吗 -对 放那就好
- Right here? - Yeah, that's great.
好
Cool.
天哪 这也太多了
Damn. That's a lot.
你也看到我的墙了
You saw the wall.
恭喜你做出了这些改变 哥们
Well, congrats on all the changes, man,
如果你以后还需要的话
and, uh, if you ever need anything again,
你有我的号♥码
you have my number.
-我有的 -祝你好运
- I do. ?- Good luck.
谢谢 注意安全
Thanks. Ride safe, okay?
好的
Yeah, I will.
给 卡尔 我给你带了一瓶
Here, Carl. I got you one.
-太冰了 -你可以晚点喝
- Too cold. - You can drink it later.
刚才那是谁
Who was that?
只是个前任
Oh... just an ex.
我觉得我要是不做点自私的事
I don't feel like I'm able to even have a good time
我就不会开心
unless I'm somehow doing something... selfish.
就是...我可以过得很开心
Like, I can have a good time,
但之后我回想起来
but then I'll look back on it
就意识到自己让别人心烦了
and it'll-- I'll realize that I'm upsetting people
或是不顾他人感受了
or being inconsiderate somehow.
我不知道为什么
And I don't know why that
我开心和其他人也开心
me having a good time can't just exist
就无法兼得
with making other people feel good,
但我觉得就是做不到 我也不知道
but it-- I guess I can't. I don't know.
听起来你在难为自己啊 哥们
Sounds like you're being really hard on yourself, man.
我没法控制
Well, I can't control it.
这就是我的真实感受 你懂吗
That's how I feel, you know?
-懂 -你想来点吗
- Yeah. ?- You want any?
-好啊 今晚不行 -好吧
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表