剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
对 实际上大部分都是白人
Well, uh, yeah, most of them are white actually.
-是吗 -如今想来
- Yeah? - Now that I think about it.
我以前倒是没有想过
I haven't really thought about it before.
有 有一些
There's... There's some...
不 有不少非白人客户
No, there's more than a few non-white customers.
你觉得为什么你大部分的客户是白人呢
Why do you think that most of your clients are white?
为什么老问种族问题
Hey, so what's with all the racial questions?
因为那些因大♥麻♥而进局子的人
Well, it's just that a... a disproportionate
人种比例明显有失调
amount of people in prison for marijuana offenses are...
非白种人明显居多
are non-white,
我觉得你也许有所感想
and I thought you might have something to say about that.
没关系 我能理解
I mean, that's cool. I understand.
这还挺重要的 但是咱私下说
It's important, but, uh, just, uh, off the record,
我当初答应的时候
when I sat down to do this,
你只说你想要我讲点关于大♥麻♥的
you said you wanted me to tell you some fun stories
有趣的故事 而不是...
about dealing weed, and not, uh... ?Mm-hmm.
种族政策什么的
...race politics.
-我知道... -我就提一下 明白吗
- Yeah, I know, I know. - So like, just a heads up, you know?
我很抱...只是...
I'm sor-- It's just that, um...
我觉得还有更重要的意义 我们...
I feel like there's a bigger point that we--
你知道 就是...
You know, like, it's just--
我在试着找个主题 就像
I'm trying to focus on, like, the, um,
统筹兼顾
intersectionality of, like,
有种族问题和后禁酒时代的大♥麻♥现状
race and pot in a post-prohibition era.
然后我们就会谈到趣闻轶事
And we will get to the anecdotes. Um...
我就是觉得
I just felt like
如果我没涉及到这个主题中非常重要的部分
I would be remiss as an interviewer
作为采访者我有点玩忽职守
if I didn't cover this very important part of the subject.
比如爱荷华州的黑色人种
Like blacks in Iowa are 8.3% more likely
因为藏♥毒♥或贩毒而被抓的几率
to get arrested for... for possession and dealing
要比白人高8.3%
than-- than bla-- than whites.
我就是觉得
And, and I just... I felt like
重点突出种族对你的工作经历可能造成的影响
it was important to highlight how race
非常重要
might affect your experience of your job.
挺重要的 没错
It is important. ?Yeah.
很抱歉
I'm sorry. Um, uh...
你...你能...
Do you-- Would you actually just...
等我一下吗
uh, excuse me for a second?
好
Okay.
抱歉 我必须得接这个
Sorry, I just-- I gotta, uh, take this.
是工作的事 一会就好
It's for work. Um, it's just gonna be one second.
马上回
I'll be right back.
你好
Hello?
不是吧 哥们
Whoa, dude.
你好 芭芭拉 谢谢你回电
Hi, Barbara! Thanks for calling me back!
安妮雅·雅各布斯
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh,
真高兴你能回我电♥话♥
it's like, so nice that you called back at all!
我妈提你提了好一阵子了
I mean, my mom's been talking about you for a while,
说实话 我都不知道
and, uh, to be honest, I didn't even really know
安妮雅·雅各布斯
你过去和现在的情况
who you were, who you are.
但是我谷歌♥了一下你 心里想
But then I Googled you and I was like,
"哇 这个女人屌♥炸天了"
"Wow, this woman is like, fucking legit!"
安妮雅·雅各布斯个人主页
对 我希望能抽个时间
Right. So I was hoping to find the time to like,
请你喝杯咖啡向你学习学习
buy you coffee and pick your brain.
不是吧
Oh, fuck you.
不
Oh, no.
那样的话 我能...
In that case, can I,
我能明天再打给你吗
um, can I call you tomorrow again?
我现在正在...
I'm actually in the middle of...
不 没事 谢谢
No, that's okay. Thank you.
晚安 再次感谢
Good night. Oh, and thanks again!
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们 我们聊到哪了
Um, where... Where were we?
没事吧
Um, uh, is everything okay?
我要请你删掉那个图片分享
I'm gonna need you to erase that Instagram.
好
Right.
麻烦了
Please.
匈牙利人和克罗地亚人
Hungary and Croatia
还是对移♥民♥者很抗拒
continue to turn away migrants.
很多人都向北迁移
Many are finding their way north
穿过欧洲的东部走廊中部
through Europe's central eastern corridor,
那里一些国家如塞尔维亚和保加利亚
while countries like Serbia and Bulgaria
还在为国土边界频起纷端
are struggling to keep their borders sealed.
欧盟国家...
The European Union continues...
做好了吗
Is it ready?
谢谢你 艾达
Thank you, Ida.
早上好 宝贝
Good morning, babe.
-几点了 -9点左右
- What time is it? - It's around 9:00.
艾达做了你爱吃的早餐土豆芝士饺
Ida made you those breakfast perogies you love.
爱死艾达了
I love Ida.
艾达也很疼你
Yeah. Ida loves you.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我现在口气可不清新
My mouth tastes like a cat shit in it.
我就爱这样 过来
Oh, no, I love that. Come here.
变♥态♥
Sick. ?
挺好的 其实
It's so good, in fact.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Good morning.
别去上班了
Don't go to work.
我知道 我也不想去
Oh, I know. I don't want to,
可我...真想现在就娶你
but I... want to marry you right now.
-不 现在不行 -你现在想结婚吗
- No, not yet. - ?Wanna get married right now?
不 现在不行
No, not yet.
还得等吗 好吧 我等
I gotta wait? Okay, I'll wait.
要走了 爱你
I gotta go. Mm. Love you.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - ?Bye.
尼哈尔 我们还去马尔塔
Hey, Nihal, are we still going to Marta
吃黑松露披萨吗
for the black truffle pizza?
去啊 布伦达给我们做了了个八人份的大餐
Hell yeah! Brenda made us a rezzie for eight.
爱你
Love ya!
爱你
Love you.
如今 用约会软件寻找恋情
Now, using a dating app to find romance
在现代恋爱生活中颇为常见
may have become the norm for finding love in the modern age,
但是下一部喜剧会让你在滑动手♥机♥之前
but this next fall comedy might have you think twice
三思而后行
before swiping right.
这部剧名叫《无家可归的海尔格》
It's called "Homeless Helga"
由《女子监狱》中的希美子·格伦出演海尔格
And it stars "Orange Is the New Black's" Kimiko Glenn as Helga,
正如剧名所说 她无家可归了
who's, you guessed it, homeless.
没人有时间干这个
Ain't nobody got time for this.
请给我们来份芝士龙虾意面
Can we get the lobster mac and cheese,
羊肉玉米饼和一瓶唐培里侬香槟王
lamb face tacos, and a bottle of Dom?
表面上
Now, on the surface,
海尔格看起来和无家可归一点也不沾边
Helga looks anything but homeless.
她可爱又坚强
She's adorable and put together,
但她其实在背地里秘密算计那些网上认识的男子
but she secretly scams guys she meets online
让他们请她吃饭任她宰割
into buying her meals and letting her crash.
我在社交应用里了一个姑娘
So I met this girl on What's Up, Cupid.
我觉得我爱上她了
I think I'm falling in love.
很明显海尔格用她可爱的外形
Her victims are totally oblivious
迷惑住了那些受害者
as Helga blinds them with her adorable charm.
快好了 亲爱的
Almost done, baby.
好啊
Yay.
-我们点些玉米饼吧 -好的 我买♥♥单
- Let's order tacos, dum-dum. - Okay. I'll pay.
她这招很成功
?It's working out well for her,
但是有人发现了海尔格的把戏
but some people are on to Helga and her tricks.
我饰演马特的大♥麻♥供应商
I play Matt's weed dealer,
他告诉剧中的马特海尔格其实是无家可归的人
and he tells Matt in the pilot that Helga is actually homeless.
她是"无家可归的海尔格" 哥们
She's called Homeless Helga, bro.
我当然觉得
I would definitely say
布鲁克林肯定会出演这部剧
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表