剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
- Yeah, uh... not tonight. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you though.
做到最好就行了
I mean, just do your best.
这是相对的 你懂吗
And that's relative, you know?
有时候做到最好就是
Sometimes your best is just
穿上裤子 你懂吗
puttin' your pants on for the day, you know?
我不是说裸着不好
But I don't mean like the nudity is a problem.
我一点也不介意裸着
I don't mind the nudity at all.
-我只是这么一说 -我懂的
- That was just a saying. - Yeah.
-只想澄清一下 -我懂你的意思
- Just to be clear. ?- Yeah, I get-- I get what you mean.
-好的 -谢谢你听我发牢骚
- Okay. - ?And thank you for listening.
不客气
Yeah, no problem.
能一起玩玩吗? 我是查德的朋友
一共一百块
So it's a hundred.
-对 抱歉 -没事
- Oh, right. I'm sorry. - Yeah.
能一起玩玩吗? 我是查德的朋友
未知发件人 下午7:15
能一起玩玩吗? 我是查德的朋友
未知发件人 下午7:15
能一起玩玩吗? 我是查德的朋友
未知发件人 下午7:15
我很久没跟查德联♥系♥了
我很久没跟查德联♥系♥了
你好
Oh, hey. Hello.
他说你们上周刚聊过
不知道亚瑟有没有跟你提过
Hey, I don't know if Arthur told you,
我们想找一个新室友
but, uh, we're looking for a new roommate,
如果你知道谁想...
so if you know of anyone...
我现在还没想到
Uh, not off the top of my head,
如果我想到人选的话
but if I think about anyone,
好的 你在那里
好的 你在那里
好的 你在那里
好的 你在哪里
我会告诉你们
I will let you guys know.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go, man. - Uh, thanks so much.
-谢谢你给的小费 -不客气
- Thank you for the tip. - Yeah. Yeah.
我感觉我获得了一些...额外服务
I feel like I'm getting a little extra, you know, service.
你的充电器
Your charger. Um...
稍等 我找找
give me a sec and I'll take a look.
我刚进门
I just got inside.
-希望不是我弄丢了 -嗯
- I hope I didn't lose it. - ?Yeah.
朱宝 别担心
Oh, Ju-Boo, don't worry about it.
要是真忘带了
If you forgot it,
你在机场再买♥♥一个就好了
you can just get another one at the airport.
其实哪里都能买♥♥到
Or literally anywhere.
我之前做了个整理清单什么的 所以...
I made a packing list and everything, so...
我知道你为什么忘带充电器了
Okay, I see why you forgot your charger.
什么啊 我坐飞机前都会抽的
What? I always smoke before a flight.
不是因为这个才忘带的
That's not why I forgot it.
我叫车过来的
I Ubered here and--
原来你是叫车去肯尼迪机场的
Oh, you Ubered to JFK.
我知道是怎么回事了
Okay, I see how it is.
你一个人旅行的时候总喜欢搞花样
You fancy when you travel alone.
我知道 我就应该坐火车
I know, I should have taken the train--
不 朱宝 我逗你玩呢
No, Ju-Boo, I'm just giving you a hard time.
我喜欢你这样对自己好一些
You know I love when you treat yourself.
我看到你的充电器了
Oh, now I see your charger.
太好了 那就没丢
Good. Okay, it is there.
-对 就在这里 -那我到那边再买♥♥一个
- Yeah, it's here. - I'll just grab one when I get there.
亲爱的 有电♥话♥进来了 是工作的事
Oh, honey, I'm getting another call, and it's work.
-还有工作 -是啊 我得挂了
- God, work? ?- Yeah, I have to go.
我下飞机了给你发短♥信♥
I'll text you when I land.
好 你上飞机了也给我发条短♥信♥ 好吗
Yeah, text me when you get in, okay?
-好的 我爱你 -我爱你
- I will. I love you. - I love you.
-再见 亲爱的 -再见
- Bye, babe. - ?Bye.
我是格温
This is Gwen.
好了 要不我们先提交上去
All right, why don't we file that for now and,
看看有什么进展
um, we'll see how far that gets us?
好的 知道了
Gotcha. Will do.
-好了 周一再谈 -好的 周一
- Okay. Talk Monday. ?- Yes, Monday.
-希望周一前不用再谈了 对吧 -对
- Hopefully not sooner, right? - Right.
希望周一前不用再谈了
Yeah. Hopefully not sooner.
您正在收听...
You are listening to--
电量低
Battery low.
请立即充电
Please charge now.
-电量低 请立即充电 -不要啊
- Battery low. Please charge now. - ?No!
罗伯特·克鲁维奇 我是杰德·阿姆拉德
Robert Krulwich. I'm Jad Abumrad.
现在 我要诅咒你 杰德
And this hour, I'm going to curse you, Jad.
我要让你去做一些...
I'm going to ask you to do something...
他妈的谁啊
?Who the fuck?
-谢谢 -谢谢 祝晚上愉快
- Thanks. ?- Thanks. Have a good night.
不行 今晚不送了
No, man, I'm done for the night.
这是最后一趟 你可以明天
This is my last run, but you can get in touch
大概两点左右联♥系♥我
with me tomorrow around 2:00.
好的 抱歉了 再见
All right. Sorry about that. Bye-bye.
-把包放下 -我♥操♥
- Drop the bag. - ?Fuck.
该死
Oh shit. Um--
太好了
Yes.
在宇宙中
In the universe,
关于太阳诞生的有关知识
knowledge of our sun's birth
基本上无从得知
would ordinarily be completely inaccessible
因为我们怎么能回到那时候
'cause how are we gonna get back there?
我们做不到
In there? But we can't.
今晚要不要去巴姆看那个女机器人比娜48
我女朋友出城了 今晚我要享受一个人的生活
幸运的是 银河系中的上百万恒星
Fortunately, millions of stars in our galaxy exist
处于诞生至毁灭间各个阶段的都有
in all phases of life and death.
我们可以利用这个作为渠道...
So, we can use that as a proxy... ?
怎么了
?Hey. What's up?
你还有我家的备份钥匙吗
You have an extra set of my keys still?
有吧
Uh... yeah.
我得去找找 不过应该还在
I'm gonna have to look for them, but, uh, probably.
-朱尔斯在吗 -不在
- Is Jules around? - ?No.
她出城了
She's out of town.
怎么了 你被锁在外面了吗
So what's up? Are you locked out?
是啊
Yeah. I mean...
我被抢劫了
I got fucking robbed, man.
天呐 你没事吧
Oh, my god! Are you okay?
没事 不过...
Yeah, I am, but...
我当时在前厅 闯进来两个人
I was in this vestibule, and these two dudes came in,
其中一个人应该还有枪
and one of them had a gun, I think, maybe, I don't know,
-天呐 -然后他们就把我的东西抢走了
- Oh, my god. - And then, like... fucking took my shit.
一千块钱就这么...
So, that's $1,000 just...
-好遗憾 -是啊
- I'm sorry. - Yeah.
-真的很吓人 -是啊
- It was really scary. Yeah. - I'm sure it was.
没错
Yeah.
太闹心了
So that fucking sucks.
他们还抢走了我的自行车钥匙
And they took my bike key, which was
也是那把锁上的最后一副钥匙
the last one for that lock that I have,
我还得想办法开锁
so I have to deal with that now.
结果有可能更糟
Well, you know, it could have gone a lot worse.
但关键是
But the thing is,
都是我的错 因为我没有
it was my fucking fault because I didn't fucking
对一个临时推荐来的买♥♥家反复核查
double check a referral that came in to me last moment,
我本打算送完这一个
and I thought I could just knock one off
就可以休息了
for the rest of the day.
妈的 这种工作
Goddammit, this job was supposed to be
-怎么会有这么大风险 -好啦
- way more fucking chill than this! ?- Okay.
-抱歉 -没事
- I'm sorry. - ?Okay.
-不好意思 -你没事就好
- Sorry. ?- Just be glad you're okay.
是啊
Yeah.
他们没抢走我的手♥机♥ 这算好事吧
And they didn't take my phone, which is good, I guess,
除非刚才又被我摔坏了
unless I fucking broke it just now.
不管了 我只想
Whatever. I just want to
回我公♥寓♥ 能把钥匙给我吗
get into my apartment, man. Can I get my key?
好 我给你找钥匙
Yeah, let me find the keys for you.
有你的包裹
Oh, a package came for you.
太好了 谢谢
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表