剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
我好想你
Oh, I missed you.
想死你了 你这个漂亮的小家伙
I missed you, you beautiful thing.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你真是个小尿床鬼
Oh, you're a peester, meester.
没关系 我们来打扫干净
Aw, that's okay. We can clean that up.
不用觉得难为情
No need to be ashamed.
我知道她是我妈妈
I know she's my mom,
她想收回抚养我长大的投资成本
and like, she wants a return on the investment
但是十五个小时的时差
for raising me, but a 15-hour time difference
让我们之间的交流非常困难
makes conversation really difficult, you know,
-因为我们 -贝丝
- 'cause you're in these... ?- Beth?
-都不在一个时间段上 -你是贝丝吗
- ...different transitional periods of the day. - Is your name Beth?
-我不知道你记不记得我 -你好
- Hey. I don't know if you remember me. - ?Hi.
我是伊恩的姐姐 菲德拉
Um, I'm Ian's sister, Phaedra.
三年前我们一起过的感恩节
Oh! ?We had Thanksgiving three years ago.
-对对 你好 -想起来了吧
- Yes, yes. Hi! - ?Yes. Yeah.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我也是
Oh, yeah.
不许这样
You don't do that!
坐下 坐下 亲爱的
Sit down. Sit down, baby.
我只想说很谢谢你这么为我出头
I just wanted to say thank you so much for speaking up,
但如果我需要你的帮助 我会告诉你的
but if I need your help, I'll let you know.
好吗
Okay?
谁是大男人啊
Who's a stud?
就是你 你这个大家伙
You are, you big boy.
好了 晚上好好玩
All right, you have fun tonight.
要乖乖哦
Be good.
周一见 哥们
See you Monday, bud.
好吧 好吧 行
All right. All right, yeah.
来吧 你想去散散步吗
Let's do this. You wanna go for a walk?
好了 哥们
All right, man.
真是折腾的一周啊 小盖
What a week, Gats.
现在你想出去散步了
Now you wanna go on a walk?
你真是个怪狗
You're a wack-a-doodle.
来吧
Come on.
我们不是要散步吗
Hey, I thought we were going for a walk?
你怎么了 走吧
What's going on with you? Come on.
快点哥们 外面很冷 快点尿吧
Come on, man, it's cold outside. Just do it.
没事没事 快点
All right, All right, All right, come on.
不是吧
No kidding.
那真是一份很好的退休礼物
Oh, that's a really good retirement gift.
天 真希望我能在场
Ah, jeeze, I wish I could have been there.
对 一切都很好
Oh, yeah. Everything's good.
新住所很好
You know, the new place is nice.
是刚重建过的
It's newly remodeled.
我就跟你说实话好了
I... just to be honest with you,
我除了工作都没时间干其他的
I don't have time to do anything but work.
当然了
Sure, yeah.
我想你 特蕾西
Um, I-- I miss you, Tracy.
这些泡泡是什么
What are these bubbles?
那是什么 哥们
What is that, dude?
太美了
Beautiful!
走吧 伙计们
Come on, guys.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
这真 真太他妈酷炫了 伙计们
This is pretty... pretty fucking cool, guys.
等着
Just wait.
他有没有看到那部分 他...
Did he see the part where he gets--
等着
Just wait.
那是谁
Who's that?
不不不
No, no, no...
这太恐怖了 老兄
That's horrible, man.
简直疯狂了 是吧
Totally insane, right?
太恐怖了 怎么会有人想看那个啊
Really horrible. Why would anyone want to see that, man?
我们把它看成是
We see it as having
为囚犯设计的移情训练的应用
an application towards empathy training for prisoners,
帮助他们与受害者产生共鸣
you know, to help them relate to their victims.
这共鸣真是太强烈了
Yeah, well, it's pretty intense.
等着瞧吧 我们正在做一个
Just wait. We're doing a simulation
模拟2010年智利矿井事故的应用
of what it would be like in that Chilean mine accident from 2010.
-超赞的 -好吧
- Epic. - ?Yeah.
反正我不会问你们做不做小黄♥片♥
All right. Well, I won't ask if you guys are making a porno.
我们已经做过小黄♥片♥了
Oh, we already made the porno.
我是其中一个角色
I'm in it.
好吧
All right, well...
你们从事的是你们梦想的职业 挺好
you guys are following your passion. That's good.
谢了 我们自称
Thanks, man. We like to call ourselves
"新新自我发明家"
"The Inventors of the New Self."
阿门
Amen.
不错
Cool.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
祝今夜愉快
Have fun tonight.
别把这里的事告诉别人
Yo. Don't tell anyone what's going on down here.
贝丝 稍等 我不会说的
Hey, Beth. Hold on. I won't.
再见
See you.
你好啊 姑娘
Hey, girl.
老兄 最近怎么样
Hey, dude, how you doing?
挺好 我刚窥视了一下未来
Yeah, man, I just took a look at the future.
真♥他♥妈♥恐怖
It's pretty fucking terrifying.
如果你为未来感到难过
If you are feeling sad about the future,
我能让你为当下感到开心
I can make you feel happy about the present
因为我刚碰到一个超赞的泡泡男
because I just met the most amazing bubble man,
他告诉我四点半在阿斯托利亚公园
and he told me about this crazy bubble show
会举办一场大型泡泡秀
that is going down in Astoria Park at 4:30...
-阿斯托利亚 -我觉得...
- Astoria? - ...and I think--
对 阿斯托利亚
Yes, Astoria.
怎么 你担心普拉斯基大桥不好走吗
What, you find the Pulaski Bridge a little too strenuous?
你有办法解决的
I think you can handle it.
-不是这样 -听我说
- No, it's not that, really. - ?Listen.
你何不骑上你的单车
Why don't you just jump on your bike,
到皇后区来 我们抽抽烟
come to Queens, we'll smoke,
一起看泡泡秀 如何
and then we'll watch the show together, huh?
别假装你不喜欢皇后区
Don't pretend you don't love Queens.
的确不太喜欢
Eh, it's not my preferred borough.
吐槽皇后区可太老套了
Very boring to shit on Queens.
谁来了
Who's here?
谁来了 是谁
Who's here? Who is it?
我们去看看
Let's check.
坐下 坐下
Okay, sit. Sit.
别动 好孩子
And stay. Good boy.
天
Oh, my God!
我的天
Oh, my God.
欢迎来皇后区
Welcome to Queens!
你带着眼镜就像
You could be Dorothy Michaels
《窈窕淑男》里的桃乐茜·麦克
from "Tootsie" with those glasses.
我还以为你会说是性感的老奶奶
Huh. I was going for sexy grandma,
但你这么说也行
but I'll take what I can get.
那可是达斯汀·霍夫曼最好的一部电影
Tootsie is like, the best Dustin Hoffman film, man.
这真的是夸奖
Like, that's a compliment.
这是向你问好呢 他很友善的
He's just saying hello. He's super friendly.
对不对 他叫盖茨比
Aren't you? This is Gatsby.
你好 盖茨比 真是抱歉
Hey, Gatsby. Sorry about that.
其他的狗狗呢 它们还好吧
What about the other doggies, they good?
狗狗们棒极了
Oh, the doggies were so good.
但你知道比狗狗更棒的是什么吗
But you know what was better than the doggies?
-玩泡泡的人 -没错
- The bubble man. ?- Bubble man.
好吧 不过玩泡泡之前
All right. But before we do bubs,
要不要来一发这个
where do you want to do this?
去那边吧
In there.
-可以吗 -没问题
- You sure? - Oh, yeah.
好主意
All right. Sounds good.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表