剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
Oh, sweet. Great.
朱尔斯读过一本书
Jules read that book
很多人都读过
everybody's reading about sparking joy
通过收拾屋子来获得乐趣什么的
in the household or whatever, and I...
我什么都找不到了
can't fucking find anything anymore
因为她扔掉了一大半东西
because she threw out half our shit.
我经常听到有人提起那本书
I've been hearing a lot about that book.
-我认识的人都在清理东西 -真棒
- Every person I know is throwing out stuff. - Oh, nice.
是什么
What is that?
是我加州的朋友
There are my friend's, uh, hash oil pens
自♥制♥的大♥麻♥油吸嘴
that he makes in California.
他给我寄过来了
He sends them to me.
你还用这间公♥寓♥的地址接收你的大♥麻♥啊
So,you're still having weed delivered to this apartment?
我说了让他寄到新地址
I told him to send it to my new place.
我猜他没更新地址信息
I guess he didn't update his records.
这可不好 你已经不住在这了
That's not okay because you don't live here anymore.
我跟他说了 下回我告诉他
I told him. I'll tell him next time,
-不会再寄到这来了 -好的
- and, uh, it won't happen again. - Okay. Okay.
-很抱歉 -那就...
- Sorry. I'm sorry. - That... that's, um...
-太好了 -我理解
- great. - ?No, I get it.
要不我给朱尔斯发个短♥信♥...
So can I just maybe text Jules or...
不用 她现在在飞机上
No. Jules is in flight right now.
天啊
Oh, god.
你联♥系♥过奥贝德吗
Did you try Obed?
奥贝德特别不愿意跟咱们联♥系♥
You know, Obed's really shitty about getting back to us.
如果你一直联♥系♥他 他会...
You know, if you keep trying him, he eventually...
如果他不搭理我 我能住在客房♥吗
Can I just stay here in the guest bedroom if he doesn't though?
行 要是找不到钥匙
Yeah. Uh, if we can't find these keys
-你没法回自己的公♥寓♥的话 -这是我的
- and you can't get back into your apartment - This is mine.
好吧
Okay.
这肯定是我的
Yeah, this is definitely mine.
很好
Great.
操 每次他们要
Fuck. I'm gonna have to move if every time
"作出改善"
they're gonna fucking...
我就得搬家
"Make improvements,"
这样的话 每个月就要多花一百块
It's gonna cost like an extra hundred bucks a month.
我不想搬家 我讨厌搬家
I don't want to fucking move. I hate moving.
如果特朗普当选 大家就都得搬家
We're all moving if Trump wins.
可我不想搬
But I don't want to move.
现在不想搬
Now.
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck!
真不敢相信我被抢了
I can't believe I got robbed, man.
真♥他♥妈♥的...
This is fucking...
扎克
还能送货吗 我在家
扎克
还能送货吗 我在家
送不了 神经病
这帮傻♥逼♥瘾君子
Stupid fucking stoners.
送不了 神经病
No. Mas.
朱尔斯去哪了
So where'd Julie go?
旧金山
She's in San Francisco.
她去帮我们的朋友劳雷尔
She's helping our friend Laurel with a...
设计她的展销会摊位
booth she has at some trade fair.
就是那个...
That's the girl with the, um...
劳雷尔是贺卡公♥司♥那女孩吗
Sorry, is Laurel the woman with the greeting card company?
是的 她在帮她推广品牌...
Yeah, she's helping her with branding and...
弄网站什么的
her website and stuff like that.
-我靠 这方面朱尔斯还真在行 -是啊
- Goddamn. Jules is so good at that shit. ?- Yeah.
我得振作起来
I gotta get my shit together, man.
我太颓废了
I'm a mess.
我要么出人头地
I gotta, like, either get bigger
要么就此沉沦 总得干点什么
or get smaller or do something
因为这不是我想要的生活
because, like, this is not what I had in mind.
我工作得很辛苦
I am working so hard
但工作方式并不聪明
and I'm not working smart at all.
我就像
?I am just like...
说不清楚
I don't know.
这也太让人着迷了
This is totally mesmerizing.
我同意
I think so.
你试过水牛笑吗
You ever do a buffalo smile?
没有 我也不知道那是什么
Um... no. I don't know what that is.
就是 水牛会怎么笑
It's like, how would a buffalo smile?
你能做那个表情吗
Can you do it with your face?
操
Oh, fuck me.
这样的
It goes like this.
-抱歉 我是格温 -格温
- I'm sorry. This is Gwen. - Gwen?
你也参与了杰克逊案
You're working on the Jackson case too,
-是吧 -没错
- right? - Yeah, that's correct.
我们想把所有细节都准备好
Just wanted to get all the details squared away.
-因为这是她最后一个月 -那么
- Since this is her last month... - Well,
该怎样就怎样 我们还是在讨论
be that as that may, we're still talking about
一个13岁的孕妇
a pregnant 13-year-old girl here.
没错 可是
Right, but, you know--
她继父就要出狱
Her stepfather is about to be released
而她母亲把她赶了出来
and her mother kicked her out,
所以不行 那样不行
so no, she doesn't have that option.
-祖父母呢 -不 我不建议那么做
- The grandparents? - No, I'm not gonna recommend that,
而且后患无穷
and it's not gonna fly anyway.
她祖父早在98年就受到过虐待指控
Her grandfather has abuse charges from 1998.
-我没听说过 -真的 所以她不能去
Oh! I didn't hear about that. Yeah, so she can't go there.
-好的 那么 -或许我该
- Okay, well, uh-- - Oh, well, maybe I need
给他发一张她手指冻疮的照片
to send him a photograph of the frostbite she got on her fingers
那是因为她在零下天气
when she had to spend the
被赶到户外待了一晚
night outside in below freezing weather.
你觉得他就能明白了吗
Do you think he would understand it then?
-我会转达的 好吗 -记得照做
- Well, I'll just let him know, okay? ?- You do that.
我 我整晚都在
I'll be-- I'll be here all night.
抱歉打扰 我们会处理好的 好吗
Look, sorry to bother you. We'll take care of this, okay?
好 很好 晚安
Okay. Great. You have a good night.
-晚安 -再见
- You too. ?- Bye.
人们都怎么了啊
What the fuck is wrong with people?
真遗憾你不得不应付那种事
I'm sorry you have to deal with that.
早知道就去看机器女了
邻居啰嗦个没完
我简直想死
-真是很可怕 -是啊 确实
- That's truly terrible. - Yeah, it is.
想试试这只笔吗
You want a hit of this pen?
也许 我也说不准
It might... I don't know.
不了 我没事 谢谢
No, I-- I'm good. Thank you.
我这就
I'm just gonna...
格温
早知道就去看机器女了
邻居啰嗦个没完
我简直想死
去贝丝工作的酒吧
go... to the bar where Beth works.
-不用那样 -没事
- Oh, you don't have to do that. - No, it's fine.
我等到她下班
I'll just, uh, wait till she gets off work
或许能一起回家
and then maybe I can go home with her.
那个澳洲妹子吗
That Australian girl?
-嗯 -不错呢
- Yeah. ?- That's nice.
我们都喜欢她
We liked her.
-嗯 她很好 -好吧
- Yeah. She's great. - ?Okay.
嗯 那好吧
Yeah. Well, good.
我会继续找你的钥匙
Um, I'll keep looking for your keys.
谢谢
Thanks. ?Uh--
要这个吗
Do you want this?
不用 我不用了
No, I'm good. I'm still good.
打扰到你的话 我很抱歉
Sorry if I, uh, put you out at all.
-当然不会 -好
- No, of course not. ?- Okay.
-晚安 -晚安
- Goodnight. ?- Goodnight.
-再见 不用送了 -好的
- See you. I'll let myself out. - Okay.
把门带上
Get that trim!
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
-没关系 -不
- It's okay. ?- No.
-没关系 -有 有关系
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表