剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thanks.
您好 请问有什么需要
Hi. Uh, what can I get you?
请坐
Have a seat.
我也很想坐下
You know, I-I'd love to,
但是现在店里有点忙
but we're really busy right now, so...
坐下
Sit down.
是这样 钱柜已经送去银行了
Listen, the cash box-- it already went to the bank, okay?
我们这里没什么钱了 就一些零钱
We don't have anything here, just a couple bucks for change.
我不要你的钱
I don't want your money.
那你要什么呢
Well, then what do you want?
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
我没事
Yeah. I think so.
你没事吧
You gonna be all right?
我没事 没事
I'm good. I'm good.
从清洁工变成了警长
From cleaner to police chief, huh?
他们劝我当的
Yeah, teagues talked me into it.
觉得请外人来风险太大
We couldn't risk an outsider coming in, poking around.
而且熟面孔好办事
Besides, town needed a familiar face.
你消失之后 不了解"麻烦"的人
When you disappeared, people that don't know
不知道事件原因
about the troubles didn't know why.
许多人很难接受
A lot of them took it hard.
那知道原因的人呢
And the people who knew why?
知道你的所作所为之后更难接受
The ones who knew what you did took it even harder.
你回来这里其实很冒险 内森
You're taking a big gamble coming back, Nate.
等一下
Hold on. Wait.
刚刚那是内森·沃诺斯吗 前警长
Is that Nathan Wuornos, the old chief?
就知道他一定会回来
I knew he wouldn't stay away.
最新一起案件
One of our latest incidents.
如果不是在港湾 我会觉得是炸♥弹♥
Anywhere else but Haven, I'd say it was a bombing.
不是炸♥弹♥
It wasn't a bomb.
现场没有任何炸♥弹♥微粒
There was no particulates found at the scene.
目击证人说像身处暴风中心
Witnesses said it was like being in the middle of a windstorm,
但当时根本没有风
only there was no wind outside.
所以这风就像刚刚龙♥卷♥风♥一样 凭空出现
The wind just appeared like the tornado?
怎么会这样
What could do that?
今天下午发现了这个
We found that this afternoon.
卢卡西说沙子太烫
Lucassi said the sand got so hot
然后变成了玻璃 受害者被困其中
that it turned to glass, and the victim was trapped inside.
这东西在港湾里吗
This was here in Haven?
难道你知道
You know what it is?
对啊 这是熔岩
Yeah, it's called a fulgurite.
我之前在刚果的一个海滩
I was on a beach in the Congo once.
到处都是这玩意
These things were everywhere.
当地人称之为"闪电熔岩"
The natives--they called them "Petrified lightning."
闪电
Lightning?
闪电会使砂石迅速升温
The bolts would super-heat the sand.
当地到处都是
These things were all over the place,
不过我见过的那些里面没有尸体
except the ones I saw didn't have dead bodies inside of them.
法医鉴定受害者死于两天之内
Autopsy said the victim died within the last 48 hours.
这几周内一直没发生闪电雷暴啊
We haven't had a lightning storm here for weeks.
所以平白无故
So from out of nowhere,
出现风暴 闪电 龙♥卷♥风♥
we got wind, lightning, tornados--
各种极端天气
All forms of extreme weather.
所以出现了一群人
So we got a bunch of people running around
能够掌控天气
who can control the weather.
也许只是一个人
Or maybe just one person...
玛丽安·考德威尔
Marion Caldwell.
档案上没有她的记录
I didn't read anything about her in the files.
因为当时并没有书面报告
That's because there was never an official report.
那是奥德丽来港湾的第一天
It was Audrey's first day in Haven.
奥德丽发现玛丽安有影响天气的"麻烦"
Audrey discovered Marion had a weather trouble,
还杀了人
killed someone,
但是我们以为她的"麻烦"在控制之下
but we thought her trouble was under control.
-我去查地址 -好
- I'll get an address. - Yeah.
记不记得咱们经过的那个码头
Remember the marina we passed on the way here?
去那里
I want you to go there.
我的船在那边
That's where my boat is.
码头管理人会告诉你是哪艘
Harbor master will show you which one is mine.
那里很安全
You'll be safe there.
那里有吃的吗
Is there anything to eat there?
我得吃药 不吃东西没法吃药
I have to take my meds, and I have to take them with food.
去灰鸥酒吧 可能已经关门了
Um, the Gull-- it'll be closed,
但是冰箱里的食物还能吃
but the food in the freezer is still good.
我帮你叫... 斯坦
I'm gonna get, uh-- Stan.
-看到了吗 -嗯
- Him. See him? - I see him.
他会带你去 不用担心
He'll take you there. You can trust him.
查到地址了
Got an address.
文斯和戴夫也会去那里和我们汇合
Vince and Dave will meet us there.
-走吧 -会没事的
- Let's go. - It'll be okay.
我知道你不满意我跟内森的交易
I know you're not happy about my deal with Nathan.
不只是我
And not just me.
不满的呼声很多
I'm hearing a lot of rumbling.
守卫知道你本就不希望内森死
The guard know you never really wanted Nathan dead,
哪怕他做了那样的事
even after what he did.
你这样显得软弱无力
It makes you look weak.
我以为你会比较了解
I think you know better.
你明知道为了保护这座镇
And you know I'll do whatever it takes
为了消除"麻烦" 我愿意牺牲一切
to keep this town together, to end the troubles.
我也一样
So will I.
你这样不是为了内森
This isn't about Nathan.
是为了奥德丽 你心知肚明
This is about Audrey, and you know it.
你只想着 她还活着
All you're thinking is that she's alive
她要回来了
and she's coming back.
我和她在数十年前相遇 当时她叫萨拉
I met her decades ago. Her name was Sarah.
她当时也帮助了镇上的人
She helped the town then too.
而你到现在也放不下她
And you're still carrying a torch.
你 内森 杜克
You, Nathan, Duke.
你们真是幼稚
Really don't get the appeal.
回家去 约旦
Go home, Jordan.
我虽不是气象学家 也看得出情况不妙
I'm not a meteorologist, but, uh, this doesn't look good.
玛丽安在里面
Marion's in there.
玛丽安
Marion!
有人吗
Hello?
这里面绝对零下二十多度了
It's got to be 20 below zero in here.
奥德丽当初是怎么劝服玛丽安的
How did, um, Audrey talk Marion down the first time?
她告诉玛丽安
She showed Marion
她的朋友康拉德一直暗恋她
that her friend, Conrad, secretly loved her,
说他们可以一起幸福生活
that they could be happy together.
该死
Damn it.
被冻死之前
You guys should get out of here
你们还是先出去吧
before you freeze to death.
奥德丽才对麻烦免疫
Audrey's the immune one.
寒冷对你的影响并不比我们少
This cold is affecting you just as much as it us.
对 但我感觉不到
Yeah, but I can't feel it.
我能撑更久
I'll last longer.
走
Go.
走
Go.
五分钟
Five minutes.
然后我们就回来
Then we're coming back.
可恶
Damn it.
内森·沃诺斯
Nathan Wuornos,
你回来了
You came back.
玛丽安
Marion...
怎么了
What happened?
我的"麻烦"
My trouble,
也回来了
It came back too,
因为你
Because of you.
"麻烦"在奥德丽离开时
Troubles were supposed to go away
本该消失的
when Audrey left.
所有人都是这么说的
That's what everyone said.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表