剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
你不知道吸收那么多"麻烦"的血
You don't know what absorbing that much troubled blood
会造成什么影响
will do to you.
可能没事
Maybe not...
但是我知道这些"麻烦"的血
But I do know exactly what that much troubled blood
要对你做什么
wants to do to you.
杜克
Duke?
别碰我
Don't touch me.
杜克 这不是你
Duke, this isn't you.
杜克 放手
Duke, stop.
要是他快死了呢
What if he's dying?
退后 现在还不安全
Get back. It might not be safe yet.
确认一下杜克把血吸收完了
Let's make sure Duke got it all.
我现在知道当我割伤手指时
Now I know why you bolted
你逃开的原因了
when I cut my finger.
你还不能放心告诉我吗
You didn't trust me enough to tell me?
我和"麻烦"血液的关系
My thing with troubled blood...
真令人厌恶
It's ugly.
你看上去很痛苦
You looked like you were in so much pain.
就是这样
That's just it.
它不伤人
It doesn't hurt.
感觉很奇特
It feels amazing...
感觉像吸过毒般
Like heroin amazing...
那只是别人告诉我的感觉
Or at least that's what people tell me.
我目睹了这玩意儿对我父亲
I saw what this thing did to my father...
和祖父的影响
and my grandfather.
无论我的家是怎么样的 它总是在破坏
Whatever family I had, it's ripping it apart.
所以韦德也有这个传统
So Wade has it too?
没有
No...
目前还没有
Not yet.
这就是我得趁他因此遇害前
That's why I have to get him out of Haven
赶他离开港湾的原因
before this thing gets him killed.
谢谢
Thank you.
内森 你现在明白了没
Do you finally get it, Nathan?
难道你认为我在陌生人前泄露自己的秘密
Do you think that I revealed myself in front of a stranger
并对抗"麻烦"的血是为了你吗
and fought that thing off for you?
我不知道它是不是会杀了我
I didn't know whether it was gonna kill me,
当它没有杀我 我很难过
And when it didn't, I was almost sorry.
我不能碰任何东西
I can't touch anything.
我不想再过这样的生活了
I don't want to live like this anymore.
你必须说到做到
You have to do what you promised.
你必须终结"麻烦"
You have to end the troubles.
准备好了吗
Ready?
等等
Uh, wait.
让我们看她的左脚
Uh, let me see her left foot.
文斯 我们越快
Vince, the sooner we--
奥德丽脚上有块疤 记得吗
Audrey had a scar on her foot, remember?
我只是 只是
I just--just--
给我看吧
Show me.
没有疤 戴夫
There's no scar, Dave.
没有疤
There's no scar.
你还是要看她的脸
Well, you still have to look at her face.
走个程序
It's procedure.
不 你没死
No. You're not dead.
你活得好好的 你活得好好的
You're very much alive. You're very much alive.
但这个地方 这些人
But this place, these people--
他们 他们不是真的
They're-- they're not real?
他们不是真的
They're not real?
不是
No.
好吧
Fine.
好吧 我
Fine, I--
我相信你
I believe you.
但 朗达 她是真的
But, Rhonda, she's real.
对不起
Sorry.
也不是
No.
那她为什么还在这
Then why is she still here?
我刚才不是故意对你那么刻薄的 莱克西
I didn't mean to be so hard on you earlier, Lex.
这趟班实在太长了
It's been a long shift.
我们回家租那部电影
Let's go home and rent that movie
欣赏欣赏帅哥们硬朗的身体美
where all the hard bodies take their clothes off.
其他人不是真的比较容易接受
It's easier to accept the rest aren't real.
但看来你还没准备好让朗达离开
But it seems you're not ready to let Rhonda go.
你是个好朋友
You're a good friend.
每次你这么说就是想让我做通心面加起司
You always say that when you want me to make homemade mac and cheese.
再见 朗达
Good-bye, Rhonda.
好吧
Fine.
我去做爆米花
I'll make popcorn.
最后一次哦
Final offer.
现在怎么办
Now what?
你是下一个
You're next.
听说你的队伍今天损失了一个人
Heard you lost one of your own today.
谢谢你让我和他谈谈
Thank you for letting me speak with him.
麦克是我的人 我觉得我有责任
Mike is one of mine. I feel responsible.
他知道他的血会做什么吗
Did he know what his blood could do?
家史说如果他的血流了出来
Just family stories that if his blood spilled,
就会追杀他最痛恨的人
It would go after the one he hates the most.
那个人就是我
That was me.
这确实让他很惊讶
That really surprised him.
他完全不知道自己竟然那么恨你
He had no idea he hated you that much.
也许他就是需要转移他的痛苦
Maybe he just needed somewhere to focus his pain.
麦克失去了他爱的人
Mike lost someone he loves.
但太多的人为之牵连
But enough people have suffered.
我们要一起努力建设新的港湾
We have to work together to build a new Haven.
该放下过去的仇恨了
It's time to let go of old grudges.
他确实犯了错 但他是我们唯一的机会
He's made mistakes, but he's our only chance.
回家吧
Let's go home.
-我来开车 -不 你不成
- I'll drive. - oh, no, you won't.
我有没有为之前掐住你喉咙的事跟你道歉
Did I say sorry for crushing your windpipe earlier?
没有
No.
对不起
Well, I am.
至少这次我没尿裤子
Well, at least I didn't get wet this time.
你知道 我对科洛科尔家的事不感兴趣
You know, I'm not a big fan of this whole Crocker thing.
但有时 还真管用
But sometimes, it comes in handy.
不如我们抛开"麻烦"大喝一次
Why don't we drink to a day without the troubles?
就一次 我想这个要求不过分吧
Just one. I don't think that's too much to ask for.
你不喜欢当英雄吗
You don't like being a hero?
如果我弟弟是个英雄
If my brother is a hero,
我很想请他喝一杯
I would like to buy him a drink.
杜克做了什么
What did Duke do?
做了什么
What?
这看来很有趣
This looks like fun.
我晚点来找你们 科洛科尔兄弟
I'll catch you later, Crockers.
他刚刚在说什么
What's he talking about?
别管了 韦德
Leave it alone, Wade.
什么 我难道不能庆祝我弟弟的成就吗
What, I can't celebrate my brother's accomplishments?
-说吧 -杜克
- Come on. - Duke.
你得给内森打个电♥话♥
You need to call Nathan.
内森 我脑子里又出现了奥德丽的声音
Nathan, I heard Audrey's voice again in my head.
但这次是不同的 完全不同
But it was different this time. Totally different.
你听到了什么
What did you hear?
她说被困在了一个不真实的地方
She was talking about being trapped inside a place that wasn't real.
内森 我们一直认为谷仓
Nathan, we've been assuming that the barn
在把我吐出来的时候也把奥德丽吐了出来
spit Audrey out at the same time it did me.
要是我们错了怎么办
What if we were wrong?
要是她还在里面怎么办
What if she's still inside?
谷仓已经炸了 我亲眼看见的
The barn imploded. I saw it.
那里面的时间运转不一样
Time moves differently inside there.
这外面六个月对我来说就像几秒钟
What was six months out here only felt like a few seconds to me.
所以你认为奥德丽还在谷仓里吗
So you think Audrey is still in the barn,
而且谷仓还在爆♥炸♥
and it's still imploding?
这个地方有很多名字
This place has many names.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表