剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
调查一下这些家庭 我相信你能找到你的亲生父母
别以为躲在盲区里就看不见你
Blind spot my ass.
拉维恩 榆树区300街区范围内都要疏散
Laverne, we need to evacuate the 300 block of elm.
我感觉强压快要波及教堂了
I think this thing's almost at the church.
我们需要更多人手
We're gonna need more manpower.
压力气泡范围扩大
As this pressure bubble grows,
我们需要疏散的区域也呈指数增加
the area we need to evacuate expands exponentially.
那是消防局
That's the firehouse.
发电机肯定被强压压爆了
The generator must have exploded from the pressure.
医院那里也有台发电机
The hospital, that has a generator, too.
而且还不小 如果那台发电机也爆了
Yeah, a big one. If that thing goes,
半个港湾都要不保了
we're gonna lose half the town.
只有一个办法
There's only one solution.
我们需要杜克
We need Duke.
-为什么 -你知道的
- What for? - You know.
必须让杜克杀了我
Duke has to kill me.
不行 你不能动这个念头
No, you can't start thinking like that.
已经死了四个人
We already have four dead.
如果医院也毁了
If that hospital goes,
伤亡就要暴增了
we're talking a lot more than that.
万一杜克杀了你也不能治愈艾登呢
But what if Duke killing you doesn't cure Aiden's trouble?
肯定会的
Of course it will.
这就是科洛科尔家族诅咒的作用
That's how the Crocker curse works.
的确 但是你和艾登的"麻烦"
Yeah, but you and Aiden got a new trouble
是从两个能改变游戏规则的人手里染上的
from guys who can change the rules.
我不光在为港湾着想
I'm not just thinking about Haven.
也是在为艾登的孩子考虑
I'm thinking about Aiden's baby.
我愿意自担风险
I'll take the risk.
我愿一死以确保他不会"麻烦"缠身
I'll die to make sure he's not troubled.
你来到港湾
You come to Haven,
可能不太开心 但最起码是个正常人
maybe not happy, but normal at least.
而且在当时那种状况下
And given the circumstances,
我甚至见到你还挺高兴
I'm moderately pleased to see you.
你是我唯一可以大体接受的活着的亲人
You're the one living Crocker I can halfway stand to be with...
但我明白
But I know,
为了让你活命 我必须把你赶出港湾
I have to get you out of Haven so you can live.
我作了牺牲
I sacrifice,
就像珍妮佛说的那样
like Jennifer said.
但你还是死了
And yet here you are,
而且到死都没能离开港湾
dead and still in Haven.
这个镇子就是这样
You see, that's the thing about this town.
身在港湾 你必输无疑
In Haven, you always lose.
反抗又有什么必要呢
So why even bother trying?
可恶 内森 别再打给我了
Damn it. Nathan, stop calling me.
杜克 我是杰克 我们找到艾登了
Duke, it's Jack. We found Aiden.
来和我谈谈
Come talk to me.
绝对不行
No.
看看这惨状吧 杜克 我们能阻止这一切的
Look what's happening out there, Duke. We can stop this.
我说了 不行
I said, "No."
杜克 我也不喜欢这主意 但我们
Hey, Duke, I don't love the idea, but we--
你有什么资格说话
Who are you to talk?
那个人为了终止一个"麻烦"甘愿赴死
That man is willing to die to end one trouble,
而你 你却把你的命
while you-- you decided that your life
看得比终止所有"麻烦"还重要
is worth more than all of the troubles.
所以 省省吧
So don't.
你的"麻烦"消失了
Your trouble's gone.
怎么消失的
How?
我们疏散了可以走动的病人
We cleared the ambulatory patients,
但是转移卧床的病人需要花更多的时间
but moving the bed-bound is going to take more time than we have.
尽全力去做
Well, do whatever it takes.
发电机爆♥炸♥时我不希望有任何人在医院附近
I don't want anyone near the hospital when that generator blows.
压力气泡直径超过四分之一英里了
This pressure bubble is over 1/4 mile across now.
我本以为会存在某种自然临界点
I thought it would have some kind of natural ending point,
但它一直在膨胀
but it just keeps growing.
尸体会堆积如山的
Bodies are gonna start piling up.
或者你可以杀了我
Or you could kill me.
-不 -伙计们
- No. - Hey, guys.
我到处找遍了 就是不见杜克
I've looked everywhere for Duke.
我不敢相信他遗弃了港湾
I can't believe he abandoned Haven.
无论上帝给了我们多么残酷的"麻烦"
Whatever cruel God gave us the troubles,
科洛科尔诅咒的存在正是为了这种情况
they designed the Crocker curse exactly for this situation.
杜克已经帮不了我们了
Duke's not an option.
我们需要别的解决方案
We need another solution.
我们需要深海防压服
We need a deep-sea pressure suit,
但我不知道哪里能找到
but I don't know where to find one.
我知道
I do.
完备的水下服务 多米尼潜水
好了
Okay.
-准备好了吗 -是的
- Ready? - Yeah.
别担心 我会从这里操纵你们的潜水服
Don't worry, I'll be operating your suit from here.
-你从哪拿到这些的 -我认识一个家伙
- Where'd you get these? - Ah, I know a guy.
-你确定它们能正常工作吗 -希望是
- You sure they'll work? - Hope so.
-我之前从来没穿过 -我浮潜过一次
- I've never worn one. - I went snorkeling once.
穿着这个很难移♥动♥
It's hard to move.
它们是为海底环境而制♥造♥的
They're made for the bottom of the ocean.
你们应该到达压力区了
You should be getting in the pressure zone now.
没错
Yup.
我们要不要去看看那个人
Should we check on that guy?
在这个压强下 他早死了
At this pressure, he's already dead.
我们到"深海"了
We're in deep now.
不好笑
Not funny.
沃诺斯 这是指挥中心
Wuornos, this is topside.
我 我看到你的氧气量不稳定
I'm--I'm seeing turbulence in your air.
检查一下你的管子
Check your line.
沃诺斯 我看不到你的读数了
Wuornos, I lost your reading.
我的管子漏气了
My line is leaking.
我无法呼吸
I can't breathe.
把他带出去
Get him out of there.
我把他拖出来
I'm pullin' him out.
加油 内森
Come on, Nathan.
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
我也不能把你的头盔摘下来
I can't take your helmet off, either.
还是让我们离开这里
So let's get out of here.
奥德丽 你继续
Audrey, go on.
-但是内森怎么办 -有我在
- But Nathan-- - I can help Nathan.
你得找到艾登阻止这一切
You have to get Aiden to stop this.
快去
Go.
快走 我们时间不多了
Go! We don't have a lot of time.
我不能呼吸 我需要空气
I can't breathe. I need air.
加油 你能成功的
Come on, you can make it.
加油 内森 在坚持一会儿
Come on, Nathan, a little bit further
我们就要离开压力气泡了
and we'll be outside the pressure bubble.
我知道你呼吸困难 哥们
I know you're chokin', buddy,
但如果你现在把头盔取下来的话就死定了
but you take that helmet off here and you're dead.
杰克
Jack?
艾登 我是来帮你的
Aiden, I'm here to help.
你怎么帮
How can you help?
-是我引起的 -对
- I'm doing this. - It's true.
你有"麻烦" 但是你知道你还有什么吗
You have a trouble, but you know what else you have?
你有兄弟和妻子
You have a brother and a wife,
他们需要你停止这个"麻烦"
and they need you to stop this trouble.
我的朋友现在呼吸困难
My friend is running out of air right now.
所以听我的 我能帮助你
So listen to me, and I can help you.
只剩十英尺了 加油
Ten more feet. Come on.
我听说了你和你妻子的事 你们有个好消息
I heard you and your wife, you got some good news recently.
坚持住 内森 我们就快到了
Come on, Nathan. We're almost there.
我们有宝宝了
We're gonna have a baby.
但跟这事有什么关系
But what does that have to do with this?
你是说孩子吗
Well, that baby?
那孩子需要你学会控制"麻烦"
That baby needs you to learn to control this.
我不明白 德里斯科尔家的人不会有"麻烦"的
I don't get it. A Driscoll can't have a trouble.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表