剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》前情提要
Previously, on Haven...
如果我在猎人座流星雨飞过港湾时进入那个谷仓
If I go into that barn when hunter meteor storm hits,
"麻烦"就会消失 上次消失了27年
troubles disappear. For 27 years they're gone.
我死也不会让你走
I am gonna die before I let you go.
我知道
I know.
她想挽救这个镇
She's trying to help this town,
奥德丽 停下
Audrey, stop!
快去救她
Go, save her.
杜克 我们都以为你死了
Duke! We all thought you were dead.
这是珍妮佛 她被"麻烦"缠身
This is Jennifer. She's troubled,
不知何故与谷仓有关联 她能听到奥德丽说话
connected to the barn somehow. She heard audrey talking.
只要杀掉她最深爱的人
By killing the person she loves the most,
她就能永远终结这些"麻烦"
she could end the troubles forever.
敬我的弟弟 杜克·科洛科尔
To my little brother, Duke Crocker!
他收留了我 给了我一个家
He's taken me in, given me a home.
警卫不想让科洛科尔家的人在镇子上
The guard doesn't want another Crocker in town
继续掌管家族生意
taking over the family business.
他对这些根本不懂
He doesn't know anything about that stuff.
你怎么这么肯定
Well, how can you be so sure?
他可能已经发现了你父亲的东西
He might have found your father's things,
不可能 那些都被藏起来了
No. It's all hidden.
你打算让韦德离开港湾吗
Are you going to get Wade out of Haven?
你不仅仅是个酒保
You're not just a bartender,
我需要你想起自己是谁
I need you to remember who you were.
你最好快点告诉我 你觉得我是谁
It's time for you to tell me who you think I really am.
我知道你是谁
Well, I know who you are.
但如果我告诉你 就没有回头路了
But if I tell you, there's no turning back.
我去
Oh, Jeez!
该死的老式线路
Damn ancient wiring.
快点升级成数字的吧
Can't wait to go digital.
进来
Come in.
顺手关门
Close the door behind you.
我们用最快的速度赶来的
We came as fast as we could.
他还闯红灯了
He ran a traffic light to get us here.
黄灯前减速不过是个人习惯而已
Slowing down on a yellow is just a matter of taste.
在我们蒙特克莱可不是
Not in my Montclair it isn't.
德怀特 你手里是什么
Dwight, what is it?
我需要你们俩去趟新罕布♥什♥尔州
I need you two to go to New Hampshire.
内森的一位朋友发现了一具尸体
One of Nathan's contacts found a body
符合奥德丽的特征
matching Audrey's description.
你拦截了内森的传真
You intercepted nathan's fax.
昨晚发来的
It came in last night.
尸体是六个月前在森林里发现的
The body was found in a forest six months ago.
一直被冷藏着
She's been on ice ever since.
需要人去确认身份
I.D. has to be in person.
我们需要确认一下
We need to be sure.
你要先瞒住内森
Before you tell nathan.
你们也要先瞒住守卫
And before you tell the guard.
如果那个可怜的女孩死了
If that poor girl's gone,
我们除掉"麻烦"的唯一机会也就没了
so is our only chance to get rid of the troubles.
如果奥德丽·帕克死了 会有许多人来要内森的命
If Audrey Parker is dead, a lot of people will be out for Nathan's head.
我也不知道能不能挡住他们
And I don't know if I can stand in their way.
-听着 文斯 -等一下
- Now, see here, Vince. - not now.
我相信你们俩会做好这事的
I'm trusting you two with this.
不管怎样 先确定身份再说
Just make the I.D., either way.
还有
And, guys...
如果真的是奥德丽
If it is Audrey...
把她接回来
Bring her home.
说 如果我不是个酒保
Tell me, if I'm not a bartender,
那我到底是谁
then who the hell am I?
我是那种秘密特工吗
What, am I some kind of, like, secret agent?
我在港湾就是干那个的吗
Is that my job in Haven?
我是不是该记得那个
Huh? Is that what I'm supposed to remember?
你不光要知道你是谁
It's not just remembering who you were.
你还要知道你在哪
You need to know where you are.
不如你直接告诉我
Why don't you just tell me?
你还没准备好
You're not ready.
站起来 快点
Up! Move!
出去
Out!
你说对了 我不仅仅是个酒保
You're right. I'm not just a bartender.
我是个佩枪的酒保 而且受够了你的哑谜
I'm a bartender with a gun who's tired of your riddles.
我给你最后一次机会 说个直白的答案
So you have one last chance to give me a straight answer.
不行
No, I don't.
我错过什么好戏了吗
Did I miss anything good?
这是什么情况
What's with the pocket rocket?
我先把它锁起来 一会告诉你
I'll put it in the lock box. I'll tell you about it later.
等我招待完那位帅哥之后再告诉我吧
Tell me about it after I service the cutie at the end of the bar.
亲爱的你怎么了 表情跟见鬼了似的
What's wrong, honey? You look like you seen a ghost.
可能我真的见鬼了
Maybe I have.
沃诺斯警探
让珍妮佛重新跟你讲一次
Start having Jennifer walk you through
她在谷仓毁坏前听到的所有声音
everything she heard going on in the barn before it imploded.
我一直觉得霍华德的某些话
I keep thinking Howard must have said something
也许会帮助我们弄清楚奥德丽的去向
that'll tell us where the barn was sending Audrey next.
你觉得她在停药之后
You think she's gonna remember more now
会想起来更多线索
that she's 100% organic and psych meds free?
谢谢
Thank you.
毕竟她是我们唯一的线索
Right now she's all we got.
有案件了
We got a call.
-我会尽快过去的 -好
- I'll be there as soon as I can. - Yeah.
-你什么意思 -怎么
- Excuse me. - What?
我记下了
You get one.
内森 我们接到的那个电♥话♥
Nathan, that call we got--
是关于一个市政工人 他没去报到
It's about a city worker. He never checked in.
主管在下水道里找到了他
Supervisor found him in the sewer.
-工作时睡着了吗 -他死了
- Sleeping on the job? - Dead.
有可能是"麻烦"干的
Likely a trouble.
知道受害者是怎么死的吗
Do we know how the victim died?
验尸官说整具尸体的血都被抽干了
M.E. said the body's completely drained of blood.
血都被抽干了
Drained of blood?
有伤口吗 有刺伤吗
Was he cut? Any puncture wounds?
没有找到
Not that anyone found.
-这怎么可能呢 -确实不可能
- How is that possible? - I don't think it is...
除非是吸血鬼干的
Unless you believe in vampires.
喂
Yeah.
真的吗
Seriously?
出现了第二具类似尸体
We've got a second drained body.
港 湾
第四季 第三集
我不记得霍华德有说过
I don't remember that man Howard saying anything
奥德丽会去哪里的事情
about where Audrey was going next.
但我记得 你歇斯底里地叫着她的名字
I do remember you, though, desperately calling her name,
听着就像你无法失去她一样
like you never wanted to lose her.
她曾经...
She was, uh....
对我来说很特殊
special to me.
曾经
"Was"?
你觉得她死了吗
Do you think she's dead?
我不希望她死了
I don't want her to be.
给你的
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
让我想起了西班牙港口的落日
Remind me of a sunset in port of Spain.
谢谢你让我住在楼上 奥德丽的房♥间
Just a little thank-you for letting me stay upstairs in Audrey's apartment.
她不会介意的
Well, she wouldn't mind.
她会喜欢你的
She'd like you.
你现在感觉如何
So how are you feeling?
有什么副作用吗
Any side effects?
自我停药以后吗
From going off my meds?
没有
No.
其实我感觉挺好的
I actually feel pretty great.
但是你一直不睡觉
Except that you're not sleeping.
为什么
How come?
我不想打小报告
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表