剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
你被抢劫了之后
Listen, after you were robbed,
学校里的那些人
those guys from the school,
他们想要回他们的电子设备是吗
they wanted their electronics back, right?
教练想要他的相机
Coach wanted his camera.
在你想报案的时候 我忽视了你
I ignored you when you tried to report it.
你一直在每个妨碍你的人身上
You've been putting a countdown clock on anyone
放置倒计时
who's slowing you down.
但是为什么呢 妨碍你什么呢
But why? Slowing you down for what?
你说你被抢劫了
You said you were robbed,
但我没看到东西少了
but I don't see anything missing.
他们抢了什么
All right? What did-- what did they take?
一只手镯
A bracelet.
我今天打算当生日礼物送人的
I was gonna give it as a birthday present today.
还有五十秒 帕克
50 seconds, Parker.
是送给她的吗
Was it for her?
是的 艾莉
Yes. Ellie.
她是你女朋友吗
Is that your girlfriend?
不是 只是个朋友
No, she's just a friend.
但你想跟她更进一步
But you want her to be more.
不是吗
Don't you?
这就是问题所在
That's it.
你得给她打电♥话♥
You need to call her.
-不 不行 -你可以
- No, no. - Yes.
我不能在她生日打给她 又不送礼物
I can't call her on her birthday, and have nothing but me.
-不 -诚实告诉她你的感觉
- No. - Be honest. Tell her how you feel.
只剩三十秒了 帕克 我们没时间了
30 seconds, Parker. We're out of time.
你马上打给她
You... call her now.
只剩十五秒了
15 seconds.
奥德丽 这是我们最后的机会
Audrey, this is our last chance!
请她喝咖啡
Ask her to coffee, okay?
-请她喝咖啡 -我做不到
- Ask her to coffee. - I can't.
你可以的 跟她聊聊
Yes, you can. Just talk to her.
-哪位 -生日快乐
- Hello? - Happy birthday.
你好 保罗
Oh. Hi, Paul.
你 愿不愿意跟我喝杯咖啡
I was wondering if you wanted to go for coffee?
我很愿意呀 保罗
Well, that would be really nice, Paul.
-什么时候 -倒计时停止了
- When? - It stopped.
十分钟后怎么样
How about ten minutes?
黑屋咖啡厅怎么样
Black House Cafe?
好的 我一会儿到
Uh, yeah, I'll--I'll be there.
我要去喝咖啡了
I'm going for coffee.
太感谢你们了
Thank you so much, you guys.
我要关门了
I'm gonna lock up, okay?
韦德
Wade!
我去叫救护车
I'll call him an ambulance.
没事的
It's okay.
把刀放下
Drop the knife.
该死 韦德 你不该这么做
Damn it, Wade. You shouldn't have done that.
你不再是科洛科尔家唯一特别的人了
You're not the only special Crocker anymore.
-你太蠢了 -怎么蠢了
- That was stupid. - Why?
就因为现在我也能解决"麻烦"了吗
Because now I can end the troubles too?
韦德
Wade.
-等等 -别挡着我
- Wait. - Out of the way!
内森 等等
Nathan, wait.
让我来抓他
Let me go after him.
他刚刚捅了那人一刀
He just stabbed that guy.
这都怪我
This is my fault.
他不知道自己在做什么
He doesn't know what he's doing.
我求你了
I'm asking you. Please.
让我来处理韦德的事
Let me deal with Wade.
韦德
Wade!
韦德被"激活"了
Wade is activated?
我尽力阻止了 可是
I tried to stop it, but...
你是对的 文斯
You were right, Vince.
我任由这座小镇
I've been letting this town...
把我变成了一个怪物
make me into a monster.
你妻子后来怎么样了
What happened to your wife?
她发现了 憎恨我的所作所为
Found out what I did, hated me for it,
离开了我
left me.
有些伴侣注定是要分道扬镳的
Some couples are never meant to be.
但有的不会
And some couples are.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我只是
I'm just, uh...
我要离开港湾
I'm leaving Haven.
我要重新开始
I need a new start.
医生说保罗会没事的
Doctor said that Paul's gonna make it.
希望艾莉会去医院探望他
Hopefully, Ellie visits him in the hospital.
是啊 你也看到了那通电♥话♥的效果
Yeah, just the fact that he made that phone call to her, you know,
如果她去看他 应该会没事
I think that'll keep his trouble at bay.
刚刚很有意思
That was great.
特别像港湾特有的通讯广♥告♥
It's like a phone company commercial in Haven.
是啊 打个电♥话♥就能解除对某人的控制
Yeah. Reach out and unfreeze someone.
抱歉
Sorry.
我好想念你的冷笑话 帕克
See, that's the kind of terrible joke that I missed, Parker.
是的 我知道你是我的粉丝
Yeah, well, I know my audience.
很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you're back.
为什么
Why?
为什么我回来了你很高兴
Why are you glad to have me back?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
没什么
Never mind.
你是在生我的气吗
Are you mad at me?
-没有 -你在生我的气
- No. - You're mad at me.
你要保罗诚实 却对我说谎
You told Paul to be honest and you're lying to me?
你一直在对我说谎
You've been lying to me.
因为我决定走进谷仓
Because I made a decision to go into the barn,
终结麻烦 内森
and end the troubles, Nathan.
而你却杀了霍华德探员
And then you shot Agent Howard.
一切都被你搞砸了
You screwed it all up.
奥德丽 我不能看着你死
Audrey, I couldn't let you go.
说得正是 但现在必须由我来杀你
Right. Exactly. And now I have to be the one to kill you.
要我看着你死
I have to let you go.
但我不会这么做
And I won't do it.
对不起 我跟守卫有协议
I'm sorry, I... I made a deal with the guard.
他们永远不会知道我是谁
They're not gonna find out who I am.
决定权不在他们手上
This will never be their decision.
好吧 我还以为我能决定
Okay, but I thought maybe it was mine.
你错了 内森
Well, you're wrong, nathan.
因为 我爱你
Because...I love you.
所以决定权在我
So that makes this my decision.
我明天就要离开港湾了
Since I'm leaving Haven tomorrow,
所以我来道别
I-I just wanted to say good-bye.
我还以为 你是来为我的新能力庆祝的
I thought maybe you wanted to celebrate my new talent.
可以吗
Maybe?
我觉得这有点不合时宜
I don't think that would be a good idea now.
不合时宜
No?
好吧
Okay.
我怎样才能终结麻烦
So how do I end all the troubles?
我错了
I was wrong.
我觉得你不能
I don't think you can.
是吗
Really?
你不想告诉我
You don't want to tell me.
我的计划不会成功的
My plan wouldn't have worked.
那是一个错误 我很抱歉 韦德
It was a mistake, and I'm sorry, Wade.
没关系 真的
No, it's okay. Really.
你不用道歉
You shouldn't need to apologize.
其实 应该是我谢谢你
Actually, I'm the one that should be thanking you.
当我吸收"麻烦"之人的血液时
When that troubled blood landed on me,
就像是熔岩在我血管里奔流
it felt like molten lava coursing through my veins.
我终于明白了 我存在的意义
For the first time, I realized why I'm here.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表