剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
那为什么威廉会追珍妮佛还有
But why is William after Jennifer
其他81年出生的人
and all those people born in '81?
让我们去医院问问他
Let's go to the hospital and ask him.
他还是不省人事
He's still unconscious.
我要去把他弄醒
I guess I'm gonna have to wake him up
非逼他吐出答案不可
long enough to beat some answers out of him.
你和他们一起 看看他们还拍到了什么
You stick with them and see what else they got.
我们走
Let's go.
什么
What?
什么
What?
威廉
William...
他跑了
he's gone.
-跟你说了 我没事 -那不可能
- I'm telling you, I feel fine. - That's impossible.
医生 他也无法解释
No, the doctor-- he can't explain it either.
他说我手术的缝线都消失了
He says that all my internal stitches from the surgery are gone.
就好像我从没有受过伤一样
It's like I was never injured at all.
如果你痊愈了 是不是意味着...
But if you're healed, does that mean...?
威廉也是
William is too.
斯坦 你怎么样了
Stan, how you doing?
事情发生在他换静脉注射药袋时
It was time to change his I.V. Bag.
当我开锁后 两人把门踹开
When I unlocked the door, these two guys kicked it open
把我打晕
and knocked me out--
-斯坦 -我真的很抱歉
- Stan, don't-- - I'm really sorry, guys.
别担心 知道吗
don't worry about it, okay?
你已经尽力了
There isn't anything you could've done.
斯坦看见的家伙们
The guys Stan saw--
其中一个听起来像你在谷仓时的朋友
one of them sounds a whole lot like your friend from the barn,
大家伙
the big one.
他把威廉带出去了吗
He just carried William out?
外面被袭击的一名警♥察♥发誓说
One of the cops who got attacked outside--
威廉是自己走出去的
he swears that William walked out of here on his own two feet,
痊愈了 就像奥德丽一样
healed, just like Audrey.
未知号♥码来电
喂
Hello?
珍妮佛 是你吗
Jennifer? Is that you?
珍妮佛 你在哪
Jennifer, where are you?
-杜克 -珍妮佛
- Duke? - Jennifer?
杜克 我把手♥机♥忘在了先驱报社
Duke, I left my cell at the Herald.
文斯和我看见了怪物
Vince and I saw a monster.
-你和文斯在一起吗 -不
- You're with Vince? - No, no.
文斯去了档案馆
Vince went to the archives
想看看能不能查清那是什么
to see if he could figure out what this thing was,
但是 杜克 那家伙很大 牙齿很恐怖
but, Duke, it was huge, and the teeth--it was horrible.
-珍妮佛 -我当时正在
- Jennifer-- - I was just digging
研究你让我看的文件
through some files like you asked me,
然后突然
and then all of a sudden,
我好像察觉到有东西来找我
it's like I knew something was coming for me,
就像是有东西在身后盯着你的那种感觉
like that "Eerie eyes watching you from behind" feeling.
然后它在外面像是要把我吸出去
And then there it was outside like it was sniffing me out.
珍妮佛 你在哪
Jennifer, where are you?
在戴夫和文斯拥有的一个空货仓里
At an empty warehouse that Dave and Vince own
在迦南街的尽头
at the end of Canaan street.
文斯说没人知道这里
Vince said that nobody knows about it
我在这儿会很安全
and that I'd be safe here,
但那东西为什么来抓我
but why is that thing after me?
你别挂机 我们马上就到
I want you to stay put. We'll be right there.
杜克 我真的很害怕
Duke, I'm really scared.
我明白 坐着别动
I know. Just sit tight.
告诉她我们需要她描述一下
Tell her we need a description.
我们还没好好看过那东西的样子
Still haven't got a good look at this thing.
听着 珍妮佛 我想让你写下你看到的一切
Look, Jennifer, I want you to write down everything that you saw.
我们马上就到
We're on our way.
我不会让你出事的
Hey, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
写下来
Write it down,
说得好像我会忘掉一样
like I could ever scrub that image from my mind.
《解放我心》
格洛里亚:
狼怪不是人类 超次元"麻烦"吗 祝好运
你们用这些临时装备在港湾到处拍的时候
All this, uh, jury-rigged equipment you haul around--
有没有什么发现
have you found anything in Haven with it?
是有些哔哔声
Yeah, we've had a few beeps,
但没法♥正♥式确认 怎么了
but nothing I can officially confirm--why?
我有个朋友正身陷险境
I have a friend who's in some danger,
但我们一无所获
and we got nothing.
你这有什么东西
Do you have, uh, anything in here
能帮我分♥析♥一下这个吗
that can help me with this?
这是什么
What is that?
这是从遇害者血液里提取的液体
It's fluid from the victim's blood,
但先让我们做些测试
but first we run some tests.
然后我们可以拿这条独家吗
And then we get the scoop?
好吧
Okay.
没问题
All right, fine.
给我点时间好让细胞活跃起来
Just give me a few moments to warm up the cells,
我们就可以合作了
and you have got yourself a deal.
你为什么对此这么痴迷
What's up with this obsession?
现在大多数人 他们逃都来不及
I mean, right now most people, they'd be running for the hills.
说实话 这不是我第一次来港湾了
Well, to tell you the truth, it's not my first time in Haven.
我还是小孩时 和家人一起来避过暑
I used to summer here with my family when I was a kid.
你当时看见什么了
And you saw something?
那是1983年的夏天
It was summer, 1983.
我们都在海滩上
We were all out at the beach.
我在和一些当地的小孩玩水
I was playing down by the water with some local kid.
突然
All of a sudden,
有个人
this man
从海里钻了出来
just comes up out of the ocean.
他朝着我们走过来
He walks right towards us.
他抓起我的朋友
He grabs my friend,
然后把他拖回海里
and then he just pulls him back out into the waves.
我怕极了 连救命都喊不出
I was so scared, I-I couldn't even yell for help.
我在那坐了一小时 呆呆地盯着海浪看
I sat there for an hour just staring out into the surf.
他再也没出现
He never came back up.
那个小孩也没有
Neither did the kid.
我应该做些什么的
I should've done something.
从那之后
Ever since then,
我一生都在试着寻找
I have spent my life trying to find something,
任何可以解释我在那个夏天看到的东西
anything that might explain what I saw that summer.
然后当我知道无心死尸时
And when I read that story about the heartless corpse,
我就知道我得重回这里
I knew I had to come back out here.
我得找到真♥相♥
I had to find the truth.
时间到了
Well, saved by the bell.
仪器就绪了
All right, equipment's ready.
你准备好了吗
You?
当然
Sure.
光谱成像
Spectral imaging.
什么都没有
That is a no.
电势计检查
E.M.F. Gauge...
没反应
Nada.
盖革计数器
Geiger counter...
给点力
Come on.
还是没有
No, it's still nothing.
让我们试试别的
All right, let's try something different.
我自己造了这小家伙
I built this little baby myself.
我叫它电子磁性引导 简称EPG
I call it an electrical polarity guide, an E.P.G.
它是个改良阴极
It's a modified cathode.
它可以监测分子场的逆向电流
It monitors inverse charges in the molecular field.
让我们试试
Let's see.
给爸爸看看你的能耐
Show daddy what you can do.
也许它看起来不算什么
I mean--I mean, look, it may not look like much,
但我知道我在干嘛 相信我
but I know what I'm doing-- trust me.
所以当狼怪在附近时这东西能通知我们
Okay, so this thing can tell us when the rougarou is close?
是的 我觉得 理论上是
Yeah, I guess so, theoretically.
我就说吧
I told you.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表