剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
这谁也说不准
You don't know that.
我们让威廉穿过那扇门
We get William through that door,
然后要做的第一件事
and then first order of business,
就是想办法解决
we figure out how to reverse
奥德丽在你身上造成的后果
whatever it is that Audrey did to you.
如果你也感受到了戴夫说的
What if you feel this compulsion
能把人吸过去的那股力怎么办
that Dave is talking about to go through that door too?
异地恋真的很难
Long-distance relationships are pretty hard.
我必须这么做 杜克
I have to do this, Duke.
这件事只有我能做到
I'm the only one who can.
没有什么能让我穿过那扇门
And there is nothing that could ever make me
让我离开你身边 什么都不能
go through that door and leave you--nothing.
戴夫 你居然一直瞒着
Dave? All this time...
我很抱歉 奥德丽
I'm sorry, Audrey.
不 他一点也不抱歉
No, he's not.
如果你不肯配合的话
And if you don't start being cooperative,
才是真对不起她
you will be.
我觉得头晕
I feel faint.
我得坐下
I have to sit.
没事的 戴夫 放轻松
Come on, Dave. Relax, please.
你介不介意
You mind watching him
在我们研究做法时 帮忙看住他
while we try to figure out how to do this?
乐意效劳
Oh, my pleasure.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
一个死人
A dead man.
你马上就要上路了
You know, that's big talk
还在这里跟我说大话
for a guy who's going where you're going.
听说那边环境不咋地啊
I hear it kind of sucks over there.
我那不是威胁
Oh, that wasn't a threat--
只是陈述事实
Just an observation.
你不知道你的身体里正在发生什么
You don't know what's happening inside you,
不是吗
do you?
-你知道吗 -是的
- And you do? - Yes.
你的家族一直在吸收各种"麻烦"
Your family has been absorbing troubles
深入血脉 代代相传
into its blood for generations.
奥德丽再次给你染"麻烦"时
When Audrey re-troubled you,
激活了你体内...
she activated them...
全部的"麻烦"
all of them.
曾经潜伏在你家庭血统中的所有"麻烦"
Every trouble your family ever eradicated,
都汇集到了你这里 裂变
all crammed in there, mutating,
结合 形成了一种
combining, becoming something
超乎我和玛拉想象的致命"麻烦"
more deadly than Mara and I could ever imagine.
希望他们爆发时我能在场
I just hope I'm there when they blow,
场面一定非常精彩
'cause it's gonna be crazy.
杜克 杜克
Duke, Duke.
怎么了 他和你说什么了
What's wrong? What did he say to you?
没事
Nothing.
书上说下一步要做什么
What does the book say to do next?
就这么多 没有新的内容出现
That's just it-- there's no new text coming in.
我们都聚齐了
We're all here.
它为什么还不告诉我该做什么
I don't know why it isn't telling me what to do.
你认为我们应该做什么
Hey, what do you think we should do?
我们得让奥德丽 戴夫和威廉
We need to get Audrey, Dave, and William
站到图案上
on the figures.
不
No...
你不必这么做
You don't need to do this.
这 这是
This...this is...
过来吧
Let's go.
别挣扎了
Stop squirming.
只要威廉一进那个门
As soon as we get William through that door,
我们就会把门关上 然后放你走
we'll close it and let you go.
你们都忙于把我推进那扇门里
You're all so busy trying to push me through that door.
难道没人担心会放进来什么吗
Does anyone want to hear what you're gonna let in?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你们还是了解下比较好
You should probably hear this.
-不 -我必须离开这里
- No! - I've got to get out of here.
谁想阻止我 我就会开枪打谁
And anyone who tries to stop me, I'm gonna shoot them!
这位伙计知道
There's a guy who knows
门的另一面关着什么
what's on the other side of that door.
咱俩真应该去喝一杯
You and me should go for a beer.
文斯 我会杀了你 我认真的
I'll shoot you, Vince, I swear.
我们不是兄弟吗
I thought we were brothers.
我们依旧是
We are brothers.
所以别逼我开枪
So don't make me shoot you.
-我不会再回到那里 -戴夫
- I'm not going back in there! - Dave--
他居然开枪打我
He shot me.
事实上 他打中了我
Actually, he shot me.
好本事
Nice trick.
反正要中枪 不如中得有意义一些
When you know you're gonna get shot, you make it count.
把他带回图案上去
Get him back on the figure.
他会没事的
He'll be okay.
真的很严重 对吗
It's really bad, isn't it?
我们越快完成这事
The sooner we get this done,
就能越早回到铁丹角号♥
the sooner we're back on the cape rouge.
而且 好像该轮到我下厨了
Besides, I think it's my turn to cook.
成功了
It's done.
把他推下去
Push him in.
派对结束了
This party's over.
-你该回去了 -不 不
- It's time to go. - No, no.
等等 好了 等等
Wait! All right! Wait!
我想和你们谈判
I'm ready to negotiate!
-我们不想 -你不能这么做
- We're not. - You can't do this.
我知道你们觉得我是罪有应得
I know you all think I deserve it,
但你们真不知道那边有什么
but you have no idea what's over there.
-我不关心 -我能治好杜克
- I don't care. - I can fix Duke.
我知道他的问题在哪儿
I know what's wrong with him.
她对我的爱不会改变
She likes me just the way I am.
她很快就会不爱你了
She won't for long.
你们觉得我做的事很可怕
I know what you think I did is terrible,
但是你们现在做的事更可怕
but it's nothing compared to what you're doing right now.
你做了这么多坏事
You expect us to show you mercy
还希望我们对你宽大处理吗
after everything you've done?
戴夫 你在做什么
Dave, what are you doing?
快停下
Stop!
文斯 坚持住
Hold on to him, vince!
我会的 你们过来帮帮我
Yes, that's the plan. I could use some help!
他怕的就是这个
He was afraid of this.
也警告过我
He warned me.
我不能失去我的弟弟
I can't lose my brother!
你不会失去他的 加油德怀特 用力拉
You're not gonna lose him. Come on, pull, dwight.
我用力拉着呢 但是有股力量在将他向下拽
I am pulling, but there's something pulling back.
上帝啊
Oh, god!
上帝啊
Oh, god!
你曾经爱过我
You loved me once.
别把我推下去
Don't do this to me.
拉呀
Pull!
戴夫 别再这么做了
Don't try that again, Dave.
你离她远点儿
Get away from her!
如果你让他这么对我
You let him do this to me,
你就会变得比玛拉还邪恶
and you'll be more evil than Mara could ever be.
等等 他说得对 我不能让内森这么做
Wait. He's right. I can't let Nathan do this.
我得亲自动手
This I want to do myself.
我就知道你在她身体里
I knew you were in there.
珍妮佛 快点把门关上
Jennifer, get that door closed now.
快
Go.
《解放我心》
珍妮佛
Jennifer!
珍妮佛 怎么了
Jennifer, what happened?
戴夫是对的
Dave was right.
我们真不应该打开那扇门
We never should've opened the door.
威廉不是我们最大的威胁
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表