剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》前情回顾
Previously on Haven...
不能跟他说我是奥德丽
You can't tell him that I'm Audrey.
他肯定会发现的
He's gonna figure it out.
-奥德丽 -是的
- Audrey? - Yes.
你在纽约没有工作吗
Don't you have a job back in New York?
你不是说很欢迎我来吗
I thought you said I was welcome here.
爸爸教我与他人分享
Dad taught me to share.
韦德 你肯定不喜欢爸爸教过我的东西
No, Wade, you don't want any part of what dad taught me.
为你着想 我不能告诉你
And I am doing you a favor by not sharing it.
我要告诉你一个秘密 你很特别 韦德
Can I tell you a secret? You're special, Wade.
你们的父亲给你和杜克一种强大的能力
Your father gave you and Duke a powerful gift.
你在骗韦德·科洛科尔激活他的家族"麻烦"
You're duping Wade Crocker into activating his family trouble.
你是对的 文斯
You were right, Vince.
我任由这座小镇把我变成了一个怪物
I've been letting this town make me into a monster.
我要离开港湾
I'm leaving Haven.
当我吸收"麻烦"之人的血液时
When that troubled blood landed on me,
就像是熔岩在我血管里奔流
it felt like molten lava coursing through my veins.
韦德 还是我
Wade, it's me again.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back.
你没事吧
Hey. You okay?
没事 就是韦德的事
Yeah, it's just Wade.
你看上去很棒
You look fantastic.
谢谢
Thank you.
不戴眼镜还是
So no glasses or...
戴眼镜
glasses?
哪种打扮能说明 我不再听到奇怪的声音了
What looks says that I no longer hear voices in my head
准备做一份稳定的工作了
and I am ready for steady employment?
《港湾先驱报》而已
Now, it is the Haven Herald.
那些老家伙不要你 肯定是疯了
Those old coots would be crazy not to give you a job.
杜克 我是认真的
Duke, I'm serious.
这件事真的对我很重要
This is really important for me.
我知道 你这样做我真的很高兴
I know. And I'm really glad that you're doing this.
因为我去赚钱付房♥租吗
Earning rent money?
是因为你留在了这里
Staying in Haven.
-韦德 你搞什么 -我得走了
- Wade, what the hell? - Hey, I'm gonna go.
-祝好运 -谢谢
- Good luck. - Thank you.
有抹布吗
You got any rags?
你为什么老躲着我
Why have you been dodging me?
我一直很忙
I have been busy.
希望你是忙着计划离开
Making plans to leave, I hope.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
-车上不小心洒了汽水... -韦德
- Soda spilled in my car, so... - Wade...
你差点把那个有"麻烦"的人杀了
You almost killed a troubled guy.
你现在没进监狱而能站在这里的唯一原因
The only reason that you are standing here and not in jail
是我告诉奥德丽和内森我会好好处理这件事
is because I told Audrey and Nathan I would handle this.
不会再有下次了
It won't happen again.
我当时是疯了
I was acting crazy.
我只是想得到你拥有的
I just wanted what you had...
得到爸爸给你的
What dad gave you.
-那你现在还想要吗 -当然不想了
- Is that what you still want? - Of course not.
韦德 我们都清楚
Wade, you and I both know
沾上"麻烦"之血是什么感觉
how this troubled blood makes us feel.
-想自控没那么容易 -我知道
- It's not easy to control. - I know.
是我搞砸了
I messed up.
给我几天时间让我想想去哪里好吗
Just give me a couple days to figure out where to go. Okay?
行 好的
Yeah. Okay.
对了
Hey...
-需要帮忙吗 -我自己来就行
- You want some help with that? - I got it.
再说 你似乎有客人
Besides, you got a customer you might want to take care of.
费雷迪
Freddie!
醒醒
Wake up!
"你不回家可以 但不能待在这儿"
What part of "You don't have to go home
这句话里你有哪个词听不懂
but you can't stay here" don't you understand?
杜克没把你扔大街上就算帮你大忙了
Duke's doing you a favor keeping you off the road.
你清醒了之后斯坦会把你送回家的
Stan will drive you home when you sober up.
你换发型了
Your hair is different.
费雷迪 早就跟你说了
Freddie, I told you,
别再喝什么炮弹酒了
you got to stay away from those jager shots.
你喝一次醉一次
They'll get you every time.
我去给你倒杯水 你喝了会好点
I'll get you some water. That'll help.
-怎么了 -炮弹酒
- What? - Jager shots?
莱克西的事 你受她影响很大啊
This whole Lexie thing-- you're laying it on a bit thick, huh?
你是真的不喜欢莱克西对吗
So you really hate Lexie, huh?
她不是你
She's not you.
是的 但...
Yeah, well, you kn--
我跟你说过我的感受了
I told you how I feel, all right?
所以我们才必须这样
That's why we have to do this.
所以 你就尽量去适应吧
So just try and, you know, get used to it.
我们怎么会到这种地步
How did we end up here?
因为你杀了霍华德探员
You shot Agent Howard.
好吧
Well, fine.
好吧 莱克西 我去忙警务了
Fine, Lexie. I have police business to attend to.
内森 我们经历了很多
Nathan, we've been through a lot, okay?
我们就不能接受...
Can't we just accept that--
天哪 费雷迪
Oh, my God. Freddie.
港 湾
第四季 第七集
跟你说了很恐怖
Told you it was bad.
我以为你看了之后会直接去水池吐呢
I thought you'd be running for the sink by now.
-早饭没吃只喝了酒 -我也是
- I drank my breakfast. - Hey, me too.
看样子像是动物袭击
So this looks like it could be an animal attack.
我觉得可能是熊或者...
I'm thinking, like, a bear maybe or--
如果有熊在局里出没 应该能注意到
I think that we would've noticed a bear roaming through the station.
他一直都这么喜欢打断别人说话吗
Is he always this interrupt-y?
-没错 -让他闭嘴 我继续说
- Yes. - Well, then zip it so I can point out
动物咬伤的伤口很难清理
that animal bites are usually a bitch to clean.
它们会留下很多细菌和唾液
They leave behind a lot of bacteria, saliva.
实习生
Intern?
能把微量物证拿给我吗
Can you bring in the trace evidence?
但是 没有微量物证啊
But... there was no trace evidence.
没错 你可以走了
Exactly. You can go.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这些伤痕看上去像是爪子和牙齿造成的
These marks look like they were made by claws and teeth.
但没有任何DNA 也没有毛发
But there's no DNA. There's no hair.
这些伤口很干净
These wounds are pristine.
他的衣服也没有被撕开
And his clothes weren't torn.
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
这完全不可能 但确实发生了
It's not even possible, but it happened.
能做个咬痕的模具吗
Can we make a mold of the bite marks
这样就能知道是什么生物干的了
so that we can figure out what kind of critter this is?
这些警♥察♥的事你很得心应手啊
Well, you're really picking up on this police stuff, huh?
我经常看《犯罪现场调查·迈阿密》
I watch a lot of CSI: Miami,
这算是我最喜欢的剧集了
it's pretty much my favorite show.
毫不怀疑
Yeah, I'll bet.
-没事了吧 -没了
- Good? - Yeah.
-谢了 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
你不能老抢我的话说
You have got to leave that stuff to me.
我可没听到你贡献什么点子
I didn't hear you offering up any ideas.
我不想打断她
I didn't want to interrupt.
格洛里亚起疑心了
Look, Gloria's onto you.
韦德和约旦知道你是奥德丽
Wade knows you're Audrey. Jordan knows.
杜克能搞定韦德
Okay, Duke is handling Wade.
我查过约旦 显然她已经走了
And when I checked up on Jordan, apparently she's left town.
你不可能一直瞒着大家
You can't keep this up forever.
为什么约旦的车会在码头
Why would Jordan leave her car at the marina?
她不是要离开吗
She was leaving town.
斯坦 多谢你的建议
Well, thanks for suggesting that, Stan,
但我已经给她留过言了
but, yes, I left her messages.
把它拿走
Let's get it out of here.
我得挂了
I got to go.
科洛科尔 有空吗
Crocker. Got a minute?
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表