剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
巡逻车一小时前发现
Cruiser saw 'em down here an hour ago,
他们在这里制♥作♥鱼饵
jigging lures off the bottom.
好吧 我有种预感
Yeah, well, I have a feeling
得给他们点颜色尝尝才行
they're gonna need a little persuading.
你要是开了枪 你就自己搞定他们吧
You fire that, you get to persuade 'em by yourself.
对了
Right.
不能用枪
No guns.
电击枪如何
Taser?
我听说了哈克家的枪击事件
I heard about a shooting down at the Harker house.
调查人员说 他们认为那是一起自杀案
Investigating officer said they thinks it's a suicide--
案情一目了然
open and shut.
你们的警♥察♥不怎么样啊
You need better cops.
已经死了八个人
We already had eight people dead.
这个数字还将翻倍
There was about to be twice that.
如果我女儿没死
If I still had my daughter,
我也许会去敲你家的门
I might come knocking on your door.
港湾需要更多的人挺身而出
Haven needs more people who can walk point.
你是其中一个
You're one of 'em.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我们走吧
Let's go.
他们在那里
There they are.
现在该怎么办
What now?
现在 我们去逮捕他们
Now, we arrest 'em.
你确定我们还是不能用真枪吗
You sure we can't use our real guns?
站在那别动 我们是港湾警局的
Hold it right there. Haven P.D.
先搞定大块头如何
Big guy?
行啊
Works for me.
我真希望我们能用真枪
I really wish we could use guns.
抱歉 我们之间的事得延后处理了
Sorry. We have to finish this later.
他们就像狼怪那种生物
They're like that rougarou thing.
这意味着威廉是在这里制♥造♥了他们
Which means William made 'em here.
所以他们并不是生于另一个世界
So they're not born on another world.
所以即使我们抓住了他们...
So, even if we did catch 'em...
他们也不能帮我们打开那扇门
They can't help us open that door.
这么多年以来 我一直无能为力
For all these years, I've been helpless,
因为谷仓隐藏了真实的你
as the barn hid you from your true self,
将你不断地深埋于虚假的记忆中
burying you deeper and deeper under false memories.
霍华德探员曾告诉过我
Agent Howard told me once
谷仓是对我的惩罚
that the barn was my punishment.
是因为我们的所作所为 对吗
It was for what we did, wasn't it?
因为我们将"麻烦"带来了这里
For bringing the troubles here?
没错 我永远不会忘记
Yeah, I'll never forget
他们将你拖进谷仓的那一天
the day that they dragged you in.
你在尖叫
You were screaming.
你求我阻止他们 可我做不到
You begged me to stop them, and I couldn't.
但是那天我发誓一定会去救你
But I swore on that day that I would save you.
即使他们将我放逐到了穷凶险恶之地
And even when they banished me to that terrible place,
我也从未忘记对你许下的诺言
I never forgot my promise to you.
谁要惩罚我
Who was punishing me?
是霍华德探员吗
Was it Agent Howard?
他是谁
Who was he?
他跟我们一样吗
Was he like us?
不 他跟我们可完全不一样
No. He's nothing like us.
现在...
And now the...
谷仓消失了
the barn--it's gone.
是啊
Yeah...
我想
and I suppose
我们应该谢谢内森
we can thank Nathan for that.
你发现了
You knew?
之前还不太确定
I wasn't sure.
但是我们散步时 我发觉有些不对劲
But as we walked, I-I sensed that something was off.
我们的联♥系♥越来越紧密
Our link is becoming stronger.
很快 我们之间将不会有任何秘密
Soon, there won't be any secrets between us.
内森
Nathan.
铐住他
Cuff him.
他们一直在寻找
You know, they've been looking
上好的鱼饵
for some good fishing bait,
真正管用的鱼饵 所以...
something that really works, so...
-把他的肉捶软点 -别
- tenderize him a little bit. - No.
威廉 让他们住手
William, make them stop!
让他们住手
Make them stop!
你来让他们住手 你知道如何控制他们
You make them stop. You know how to command them.
使出来
Use it.
住手
Stop!
这就对了
There it is.
你能感觉到吗
Can you feel it?
奥德丽·帕克的外壳
That's the shell of Audrey Parker
正在脱落
falling away.
现在把他们收回来
Now put them inside.
你做到了 跟玛拉一模一样
You did it, just like Mara would have done.
你能感觉到她 对吧
You can feel her, can't you?
你能感觉到...我们
You can feel...us.
我们最好继续走
We better keep going.
他们不会找到我们的
They're not going to find us.
你确定要冒这个险吗
You ready to take that chance?
你了解他们的手段
You know what they'll do.
我们破坏了那里的每一条规矩
We've broken every rule there is.
-是的 但我们乐在其中 -玛拉
- Yeah, but we've had so much fun doing it.- Mara,
他们会把你从我身边夺走
they'll take you from me.
不 他们不会的
No, they won't.
你不会允许的
You won't let them.
只要我还活着就不会允许
Not while there's any breath in my body.
奥德丽 离他远一点
Audrey, get away from him.
-把那东西放下 -不
- Put that down. - No.
不 你感觉到的那股力量源泉
No, that rush of power that you felt,
你很喜欢
you liked it.
你想再次感受到它 你也能做到
And you want to feel it again, and you can.
易如反掌
It's so easy.
她不会让你得偿所愿的
She's not gonna do what you want.
不 但她会让自己得偿所愿
No, she's gonna do what she wants,
而她的愿望就是
and what she wants to do
传给你"麻烦"
is to give you a trouble.
不是吗 亲爱的
Don't you, love?
但他已经"麻烦"在身了
But he already has a trouble.
会发生什么
What will happen?
你难道不想知道吗
Aren't you just dying to find out?
抱歉 蒂格斯先生 我暂时
I'm sorry, Mr. Teagues, but I can't find
找不到我们的领养资料
our adoption files at the moment.
小姐 也许你需要再仔细找找
Well, perhaps you'll need to look a little harder, miss.
-资料不是在你们那儿吗 -为什么我们会有
- Don't you have the files? - Why would I have them?
当我几周前被告知要把资料弄丢时
When I arranged to have the files lost a few weeks ago,
我以为是你下的命令
I thought you were the one who gave the order.
不 我没有 谁说是我下的命令
No, I didn't. Who told you I did?
你哥哥戴夫
Your brother Dave.
文件在戴夫那儿
Dave has the files?
是的 他自己来拿的
Yes, he picked them up himself.
戴夫说他们的秘密研究室
Dave said their secret research room
被破门而入了
had been broken into.
他在那里 检查剩下了什么
He's there, going through what's left,
但卡伯特的日记没了
but the Cabot journal's gone.
-被偷走了 -看起来是这样
- Someone stole it? - That's what it looks like.
以后谁也不能碰这本书
Nobody's getting their hands on this.
要找到第四个人更难了
It's gonna be even harder to find the fourth person
因为有人试图阻止我们
with somebody trying to actively stop us.
好像之前有多容易似的
Oh, good, 'cause it was too easy before.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah, yeah.
可能因为是感冒季节
Cold and flu season, I guess.
杜克
Duke?
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表