剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
and she's been an amazing grandma to Aaron.
所以你知道哈克家族的诅咒吗
So you know about the Harker family curse?
爱上一个不允许自己哭的男人
You think marriage is tough until you fall for a guy
让你觉得婚姻不再棘手
who can't allow himself to cry.
"情感障碍"又有了新的诠释
It brings new meaning to "Emotionally unavailable."
你怎么能如此确定没有规律呢
How can you be so sure there's no pattern?
应该有某种制止"麻烦"的方法
There's got to be some way to stop this.
我以前也这么想 试图想办法解决
Oh, I've been here before. I tried to figure this out.
我可不想教本永远不要哭泣
I didn't want to have to teach Ben to never cry.
所以你研究了哈克家族的"麻烦"吗
So you researched the Harker family trouble?
没错 我们深入研究了哈克家族的历史
Yeah, we laid into the history.
尽可能地往前追溯
We went back as far as we could.
我们年复一年地寻找解决"麻烦"的方法
We worked nights, weekends for years to find a way.
可那是死胡同
It's a dead end.
每种"麻烦"都有规则 某种关联
Every trouble has rules, some connection.
有...应该有某种逻辑可循
There--there has got to be some sort of logic.
这个"麻烦"的逻辑很残酷
The logic on this one is brutal.
受害者一批批地随机死去
Victims die randomly and in droves.
1901年后 这"麻烦"从未如此危险
It hasn't been this ugly since 1901.
数以百计...数以百计的人
Hundreds--hundreds of people
死在了港湾和周边的郡县
died in Haven and the surrounding counties.
之前的先驱报社不得不发布
The old Herald had to run
一则捏造的西班牙流感新闻
a bogus story on Spanish influenza.
好吧 可它中止了 有人中止了它
Okay, but it stopped. Somebody stopped it.
没错 给你们一次机会猜猜看
Yeah. I'll give you one guess how.
他们杀了"麻烦"缠身之人
They killed a troubled person.
你告诉我谁会忍♥心杀一名婴儿
You show me somebody who has the heart to murder a baby,
他们还得先过我这关
and they're gonna have to go through me first.
我告诉你 快给你这"麻烦解决机器"
So you know what? Just, like, rev up
加加速 随便怎样都行
your trouble-solving machine or whatever she is,
快点找出拯救我孙子的方法
and just find a way to save my grandson!
威廉说你需要给某人
William says that you need to give someone
一种无声"麻烦"来中和婴儿的致命啼哭
a silence trouble to neutralize the baby's deadly cries,
但是 不用 格洛里亚说得对
but, no, Gloria's right.
你是"麻烦"终结者
You are a trouble solver.
你对"麻烦"免疫
You're immune.
所以如果他下次啼哭时我去抱他会如何呢
So what happens if I hold the baby the next time he cries?
没错
Exactly.
当他累了他就会哭泣
He does that when he's tired.
他通常会在入睡前哭泣
He usually cries right before he falls asleep.
没事的 亚伦 你不用哭的
It's okay, Aaron. You don't have to cry.
你会安全的
You're gonna be safe.
艾什莉 艾什莉
Ashley? Ashley?
天呐 艾什莉
Oh my God! Ashley!
我妻子死了 可我却不能哭泣
My wife is gone, and I can't cry.
你告诉我该做些什么
Tell me what to do.
我需要做事来转移注意力
I need something to do.
为了你的儿子 你要坚强
You stay strong for your son.
似乎她的心脏突然停止了跳动...
Well, it, uh, looks like her heart just stopped...
跟其他受害者很相似
similar to the others.
婴儿这次一哭杀死了两个人...
The baby's cries killed two people--
一名仓库员工被发现死在了148大街上
他母亲 还有远处仓库里的一个人
His mother and some guy in a warehouse across town.
格洛里亚 我们可以找个人替你的班
Listen, Gloria, just let us get somebody to cover for you.
没时间了 我来就行
There's no time for that. I'll do it.
要忙的事情太多了
There's too much to take care of.
那就让我来照顾你
I'm here to take care of you.
我好害怕 真的好害怕
I'm scared. I'm really scared.
这边耳朵听不见 亲爱的
In the good ear, love.
我好害怕会失去他
I'm afraid we're gonna lose him.
我知道 我都懂
I know. I know, I know, I know.
我是林肯 格洛里亚的丈夫
Lincoln, Gloria's worse half.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我觉得小宝宝想让林肯爷爷陪一会儿 好吗
I think the baby could use some grandpa Lincoln time, okay?
好的 亲爱的
Yeah, all right, honey.
-原来您知道... -"麻烦"的事吗
- So he knows about the... - The troubles?
我和她生活在一起 怎么可能不知道
Hard to live with Gloria doing what she does and not know.
我在港湾生活了六十年
To think I lived in Haven for 60 years
也该知道些秘密了
before I discovered its secret.
我去陪陪本 好吗
I'll go sit with Ben, hmm?
我爱你 谢谢
I love you. Thanks.
本估计在孩子醒来之前
Ben thinks we have about an hour and a half
还有一个半小时
till the baby wakes up.
那好 这样 我先去报社看看
All right, listen, I'm gonna go down to the Herald.
在资料库里重新仔细查一查
I'm gonna take a fresh look at the archives
看看你是不是漏下了
and see if there's some kind of pattern
任何有规律的线索 格洛里亚
that you may have missed, Gloria.
也许最近两名死者之间
Maybe with the new D.O.A.,
能发现某种联♥系♥
we can find some sort of connection.
你们有九十分钟来证明我是错的
Well, you got about 90 minutes to prove me wrong,
但愿能成功吧
and I hope you guys do,
否则1901年的那场大瘟疫又要再现人间了
or we're gonna have another plague like 1901 on our hands.
我们会找到办法的
We will figure this out.
我去仓库那边检查另一名死者
I'm gonna check out the D.O.A. at the warehouse.
杜克 是我
Hey, Duke.
嘿 有什么线索吗
Hey. What do we got?
怎么样 我早就想拽这么一句了
Huh? I've always wanted to say that.
你觉得滥杀无辜很好玩吗
You think killing innocent people is funny?
我可不是凶手
Oh, I'm not the murderer here.
我知道那个宝宝很可爱
Now, I know he looks cute and all,
但是要我说
but if you ask me,
他才是真正的凶手
I think the baby did it.
我本来期望着
I was actually hoping
能在这里碰见你那位搭档
I'd bump into your partner here,
不过你把话带给她就好
but you can take her the message.
只要她做出正确的决定 这一切就会停止
This all stops when she makes the right decision.
正确的决定 你发什么疯
The right decision? You're out of your mind.
而你又逞什么强
And you're out of your league.
你根本不知道全局大势所趋
You have no idea about the larger picture.
其实...
It--
我简直是在对牛弹琴
It's like trying to explain physics to a goldfish.
你随便想怎么跟奥德丽·帕克谈恋爱都行
Now, you can do whatever you want with Audrey Parker.
安个小家 跳个小舞什么的
Go steady, take her to the prom.
我只要最初的那个她
I want the original.
她只会是
She only is...
而且永远是奥德丽·帕克
and always will be Audrey Parker.
可是 你开枪打我 她也流血了
And yet, when you shot me, she bled.
如此程度的亲密 你是不会理解的
That's a level of intimacy you can't comprehend.
你根本不懂什么是爱
You don't know the first thing about love.
一旦我断开你和奥德丽之间的联♥系♥
When I break your connection to Audrey,
我马上就会办了你 让你生不如死
I'm gonna put you in the ground, and it will hurt.
这样吗 还是这样
Hurt like this or like this?
疼吧 你也感觉得到我
Aw, you feel me just like you feel her.
你就这点本事吗
That's all you can do?
你有种打人
You can throw punches,
可是你无法让奥德丽变成其他人
but you can't turn Audrey into something she's not.
显然她认为我可以
Clearly she thinks I can,
不然她也不会拖延时间
or she wouldn't be stalling.
一个"麻烦"缠身 能哭死人的小宝宝
A troubled baby whose cries kill people?
这是我听过的最糟的事了
That's the worst thing I've ever heard.
-是啊 -去帮奥德丽吧
- Yeah. - Hey, go help Audrey.
我不会把你一个人丢在这里
I'm not leaving you here alone.
我一个人吗
Alone?
港湾警局一半的警♥察♥守在外面
Half of the Haven P.D. is outside,
码头还停着紧急逃跑用的小艇
there's a getaway boat on the dock,
而且还有两位"下棋侠"在这里守着
and I have the, uh, badasses of checkers as well.
我心里还是没底
Look, I just don't know about this.
再说了 我还有这个
Plus, I have this.
我没事的 去帮奥德丽吧
I'll be fine. Go help Audrey.
我们会想办法找到那扇门的
We will look for the door here however we can.
没准明天我们能安安静静地吃一顿早午餐
And then maybe tomorrow we can just have a quiet brunch,
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表