剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
好了 内森 我们到压力区外了
Okay, Nathan, we're outside the pressure.
内森 再坚持几秒就好
Nathan! Just hold on a few more seconds!
有些真♥相♥很难被接受
Some truths are hard to accept,
但我们不得不去接受 不然就会伤害我们爱的人
but we have to accept them, or we hurt the people we love,
那些人需要我们为他们这么做
the ones who need us to do it for them.
我无法呼吸
I can't breathe.
内森 坚持住
Nathan, hang in there.
我要怎么做
What do I have to do?
你必须集中注意 减缓呼吸 让自己冷静下来
You have to focus and just breathe slowly to calm yourself,
和你学潜水时用到的技巧一样
the same technique you learned as a diver.
你可以做到的
You can do it.
很好
Good.
起作用了
It's working.
你做到了
You did it.
你的"麻烦"消失了
Your trouble's gone.
你杀了韦德吗
Did you kill wade?
我没有选择
I didn't have a choice.
你之前讲过的...
What you said before...
你真觉得奥德丽应该杀了我吗
do you really think Audrey should kill me?
我对奥德丽的感觉...
How I feel about Audrey...
很复杂
it's complicated.
但我不那么觉得
But no.
我当时很生气
I was angry.
我很自私 但我没有那么自私
I mean, I'm selfish, but I'm not that selfish.
有意思
That's funny.
就很多方面来说 你是我认识的最无私的人
In so many ways, you're the least selfish person I know.
有趣 这是我今天第二次听人这么说了
Funny, that's the second time I've heard that today.
还有谁说了
Who else said it?
一个比你可爱得多的人
Someone a lot cuter than you.
起先 当你得到你珍贵的抽水机时
First, you tell me to pack up and move out
你告诉我收拾行李走人
when you get your precious bilge pump.
然后你又打给我说 带着你的东西回来
And then you call me, "Bring your things back."
要想清楚你到底要怎样 商人先生
God, make up your mind, businessman.
你好
Hi.
我无法停止 不去想
I can't stop thinking about it.
就像你跟艾登说的那样
It's like you said to Aiden...
有些真♥相♥让人难以接受 但人们需要我们这样做
Some truths are hard to accept, but people need us to do it for them.
港湾需要我们这样做
Haven needs us to do this.
不敢相信我们居然在谈论这个
I can't believe we're actually talking about this.
杰克·德里斯科尔想牺牲自己来终结一个"麻烦"
Jack Driscoll wanted to sacrifice himself to end one trouble.
我的死却能终结一切
My death ends 'em all.
我们怎么能对这样的事情置之不理呢
How can we walk away from something like that?
更何况现在有人在试图改变规则
Especially now that someone's altering the rules,
将"麻烦"移植到没有"麻烦"史的家族中
putting troubles in families that never had them.
你知道那意味着什么吧
You know what that means, right?
意味着情况会恶化
It means it's getting worse.
而只需一发子弹
Then how lucky are we
我们就能转危为安
that we can make everything better...
这是何等幸运
with one bullet?
你应该帮助人们克服他们的"麻烦"
You're supposed to help people with their troubles.
这是你与生俱来的宿命 记得吗
You're meant to do it karmically, remember?
还有什么办法比将他们永久治愈更好呢
What better way than to cure them all forever?
介意我把你的东西拿回来吗
Mind if I bring your stuff back?
谢谢
Thank you.
我是个傻瓜
I'm an idiot.
这是什么
What's all this?
这是我亲生父母的东西
It belonged to my biological parents.
我去了他们的老房♥子 结果发现他们很早以前就搬走了
I went to their old house, but it turns out they moved away a long time ago.
新的房♥主把他们留在阁楼里的东西给了我
The new owner gave me the stuff they left in the attic.
古老的家族宝藏吗
Old family treasures?
不是 一些破旧的垃圾而已
No. Just old junk.
珍妮佛
Jennifer?
-珍妮佛 -我的天哪
- Jennifer. - Oh, my God.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
进来吧 你们一点都没有打扰到我们
Come on in, you're not interrupting anything.
抱歉 杜克 你找到你父母了吗
Sorry, Duke. Did you find your parents?
别一开始就说这事儿 戴夫
Oh, don't start with that, Dave.
先说"很抱歉我们抛弃了你"
Start with, "Sorry we abandoned you."
你刚经历了坎坷的一天
You've just had a big day.
很抱歉我们中途改变了方向
Sorry we got sidetracked.
无论是什么 戴夫都会让你读
Oh, Dave got you to read whatever that is.
这是探险家塞巴斯蒂安·卡伯特的亲笔日记
This is the handwritten journal of the explorer Sebastian Cabot,
1497年 他在这里与密克马克族印第安人一起过冬
who spent the winter here in 1497 with the local Micmac Indians.
是啊 简直是令人陶醉的故事集啊
Yeah--oh, it's a fascinating account.
我相信你们说的没错 出去吧
I'm sure it is. Get out.
他写的许多事情跟我们现在所知的"麻烦"极度相似
Much of what he writes is accurate to the troubles as we know them today.
卡伯特记载了一个古老的密克马克传说
Cabot records an ancient Micmac legend,
他们认为那是他们悠久历史上最黑暗的时期
a time they considered the blackest in their long history.
一个充斥恐怖恶魔和巨大不幸的时期
A time of great evil and suffering
开始于有人打开了一扇本不该打开的
that started when someone opened an otherworldly door
进入下世的门
that shouldn't have been opened.
也就是莱克西穿越的那扇门
The door that Lexie came through.
-你试图阻止我们 -是啊
- You tried to stop us. - Yeah.
你认为德里斯科尔也被"麻烦"缠身时
And you thought that when the Driscolls got troubled,
这个恶魔已经回来了
that this evil had come back.
我原来是这么想的 但这一次
I did, but for once,
我要说我很高兴自己是错的
I can say I'm thrilled to be wrong.
-在日历上画个标记纪念下 -你怎么知道你是错的
- Well, mark your calendar. - How do you know you're wrong?
根据那个传说 这个恐怖恶魔来临时
According to the legend, the great evil
会出现我们目前还没看到过的先兆
has specific harbingers we haven't seen...
长着人眼的马蹄蟹
Horseshoe crabs with human eyes.
我看到了
I've seen them.
什么
What?
想想今天死了多少人
Think of how many people died today.
吉尔·纽尼斯跟罗杰已结婚二十年
Jill Nunis was married to Roger for 20 years.
他们彼此相爱
They loved each other,
就像我们
just like us.
如果那是生存的代价 我怎么能苟活下去
How can I go on living when that's the cost?
内森不接电♥话♥
Nathan's not picking up.
是啊 我也联♥系♥不上莱克西
Yeah, I can't reach Lexie either.
那些马蹄蟹可以证明港湾的薄弱点已经被撕裂
Those crabs confirm the soft spot has been ripped open.
这个恐怖恶魔就要来了
The great evil is at hand.
不同于我们以往见识过的苦难
An agony unlike we've ever known
也即将降临港湾
is about to arrive here in Haven.
好了 听着 冷静下来好好想想
Okay, look, let's just calm down and think.
我们得告诉莱克西和内森
We need to tell Lexie and Nathan.
也许莱克西穿过那扇门之前 在仓库里
Maybe Lexie learned something in the barn about this great evil
已经知道了有关这个大恶魔的事情
before she stepped through that door.
她有没有可能知道一些自己都不知道自己知道的事情
Could be she knows something she doesn't even know she knows, you know?
说得通吗
Does that make sense?
不管信不信 说得通
Believe it or not, yes.
后来又是杜克的事
Then there's Duke.
他不得不杀死韦德 他的亲生哥哥 因为
He had to kill Wade, his brother, because--
因为"麻烦"还没终结
because the troubles haven't ended,
因为你没杀死我
because you haven't killed me.
他的痛苦
And his pain,
这个镇子上每个人的痛苦 都取决于我们
the pain of everyone in this town, it's on us.
你能跟我站在同一角度看待这件事情吗
Maybe you can see it the way I do?
这也许是我们所能做的最有爱的事情了
This is the most loving thing we could possibly do.
我爱你
I love you.
直说了这些
Well, that's all it says.
巨大的不幸 苦难 恶魔
Great suffering, agony, evil.
是啊 但是具体是什么 并不明确
Yeah, but what kind? It doesn't specify.
那有明确我们能为此做点什么吗
Well, does it specify something we can do about it?
如果有个办法 能解决这场难以想象的不幸
A solution to suffering beyond imagining would be, you know,
那会非常有用
useful.
密克马克族人只给了卡伯特一个谜语
Well, the Micmacs only gave Cabot a riddle.
等等 看看我能不能找到
Now hang on, let's-- let's see if I can find it.
你曾经的救赎如今将成为你的劫数
"What was once your salvation is now your doom."
就这样吗
That's it?
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表